Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[GUIDE] "Your ALL MAX" Reward: What to choose (2019 edition)
(01-28-2019, 12:39 AM)Acevick Wrote: Hi, can anyone help with building a team/few teama for me? Return player here. And also need advice as to which all max to draw.

http://imgur.com/a/KnRcTLO

dude go to 'ask the community' section.  This is not the place for it.  Teams are specific to stages so develop your cards and ask about a certain stage.

For the all max draw go read the original post which will tell you what to pick but only after you make sure you arent going to get the same card due to random draws and your 2nd allmax.

Any changes of suggestion for picking all max?

I don't have a single Catthieves series. Is it good to pick the dark beast?

Is the dark dragon still good? I got Novalis and Ursula though.

(02-16-2019, 01:48 PM)juniorlcq Wrote: Any changes of suggestion for picking all max?

Yes. Best choice.

ToS id: 75.111.71
(02-16-2019, 01:48 PM)juniorlcq Wrote: Any changes of suggestion for picking all max?

Is the dark dragon still good? I got Novalis and Ursula though.

Mellow is probably the best choice of the Catthieves for someone who doesn't have the other Catthieves. 
It's also a unique skill which can be useful in other teams as well. 
I would say you'd want to at least have Aloha to play the beast team though. since you won't have Ghostie or Choux for dealing with board hazards. 
How strong it is kind of depends on what kind of beasts you have.

Azathoth is probably not a good investment at this point in time. It can probably still hold its own right now, but I suspect it won't be by the end of the year. 

Also, both may be obtainable from the Root For Your Favorite event, so you may want to hold off until the rewards for that are passed out. 
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(01-23-2019, 09:20 AM)agnesi Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 07:57 AM)caius76 Wrote: What are the dates to do the first draw, and vote for the second one?  How much overlap is there, will we be likely to get the second (voting) one before deciding on the first?

From the other threads:

AllMax version 1: 
Login anytime between 1/27 - 3/24 to collect
Reward expires 5/5

AllMax version 2:
Voting phase 1 (from 252 cards to 30): 2/11 - 2/14
Voting phase 2 (from 30 to final 18): 2/15 - 2/19 
Collect reward: 2/25 - 3/3
Well i can't see the option to hey all max 1. Maybe because i didnt login in the 27 . So isnt between it's only if you log in that day. I AM incorrect?

Enviado desde mi Moto Z2 Play mediante Tapatalk
[Image: e4dfe082.jpg]

[Image: 988cf335.jpg]
Please read the thread.  Ur first all max is aquired if login from the end of January into March.  You want to plan ur attack for that 1st allmax so u dont pick a color and race in which u have more than 5 missing cards for.  Why?  Because the game will give u shytty choices and u will get nothing.  Dont complain here if u do.

Next u can vote on ur 2nd all max but like in real life it doesnt really matter what u vote on because the community ultimately picks the choices and u just have a small part in it.  If u vote, u get a small reward which imho is not pingworthy.  Finally to get ur 2nd allmax just login when its time and u get 1 random draw from the vote pool.  U basically have no control over what u get so prepare for dupe or something u dont want.

Lastly,  even if u have ur 1st allmax choice still in ur inventory from Jan., u might want to wait until u see what ur 2nd all max is before pulling the 1st.  Why?  The 2nd might influence what u want for ur first.  A big influence might be if u want azathoth so u choose him first.  Then along comes ur 2nd and guess what...it is also azathoth.  This means u could have picked something better than a dupe.  U screwed up...

One exception is if ur deck is so weak but u can guarantee a 1st allmax card that will carry u for a month that u can risk the dupe with the second.  If u have been playing for years and follow the meta then this is not u.
(Yesterday, 07:06 AM)cyclonemax Wrote: Well i can't see the option to hey all max 1. Maybe because i didnt login in the 27 . So isnt between it's only if you log in that day. I AM incorrect?

Enviado desde mi Moto Z2 Play mediante Tapatalk

That's the reward period according to the official website. There isn't a point to giving 2 different expiry dates if you can only get it on Jan 27.
If you're level 10+ and you go to rewards, under "time-limited reward" you should see "6th Anniversary Special Gift - Your A..." . Tapping it should bring up the menu to pick a race and attribute.
They did do an update recently that screwed around with the reward system, so if your all max got eaten somehow, go file a complaint with customer service. If you accidentally used it, thinking it was something else, well too bad, I guess.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.