Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
[GUIDE] "Your ALL MAX" Reward: What to choose (2019 edition)
(12-29-2018, 10:38 PM)evilvoice Wrote: What's the consensus here: I have all of the beasts, but 6 more draws guarantees me another Zero. Would you draw? It'll leave me with 30 diamonds for FT.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 will be enough. In a scenario where having 2 zeros in the team would be beneficial, you can just ally one instead and slot in your own as a member.

Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
(12-30-2018, 12:55 AM)ChingPongLingLong Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 10:38 PM)evilvoice Wrote: What's the consensus here: I have all of the beasts, but 6 more draws guarantees me another Zero. Would you draw? It'll leave me with 30 diamonds for FT.

1 will be enough. In a scenario where having 2 zeros in the team would be beneficial, you can just ally one instead and slot in your own as a member.

U cannot have mellow (unless u want a smaller multiplier) as leader or Ally with two zeros so u will have to Ally ghostie or some other beast.  If u exclusively use mellow then two zeros will not help.

I just didn't know if having Zero as leader and as a member could be beneficial.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

it's two time tunnel, boost and defeat protection at cd8. You cant use mellow because two zeros will partiallly break mellow's leader skill. Next options for beast lead will be ghostie, haza, dodo/aloha, etc. All work but are weaker than mellow.
hi guys, left the game months ago, and now i want to come back again, so i just managed to pull out the daoloth team, with him as a leader, fenrir, colin and lady whitebones, is this team good in the current meta?, i saw this team is actually recommended as a top choice, i hope i can get a reply, i d really like to come back again but im afraid i ve missed the last expansions, so idk if i can compete against the top cards.
(12-31-2018, 08:48 PM)Kizan Wrote: hi guys, left the game months ago, and now i want to come back again, so i just managed to pull out the daoloth team, with him as a leader, fenrir, colin and lady whitebones, is this team good in the current meta?, i saw this team is actually recommended as a top choice, i hope i can get a reply, i d really like to come back again but im afraid i ve missed the last expansions, so idk if i can compete against the top cards.

Daoloth can beat a lot of stages.  If u can, draw from the cat thieves seal when it is in the bonus.  If u get some rares it will help you more.
(01-01-2019, 12:08 PM)jtsmith Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 08:48 PM)Kizan Wrote: hi guys, left the game months ago, and now i want to come back again, so i just managed to pull out the daoloth team, with him as a leader, fenrir, colin and lady whitebones, is this team good in the current meta?, i saw this team is actually recommended as a top choice, i hope i can get a reply, i d really like to come back again but im afraid i ve missed the last expansions, so idk if i can compete against the top cards.

Daoloth can beat a lot of stages.  If u can, draw from the cat thieves seal when it is in the bonus.  If u get some rares it will help you more.

yea i had diamonds to do some draws, got ghostie, i ll use her and daoloth for now till i get more diamonds and there s a new exp going on
Just a reminder as we close in on the All Max draw day: There's a new Black card to be released soon, which means the Ancient Coin Seal is reopening soon. Best to hold off your All Max draw until you're done with that first IMO.
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
Keep in mind also that if u have all the best choices mentioned in this thread you might want to wait a month until the very last day to choose which should be more than a month.  This will give u time to choose the card u can use for a year as opposed to some eventual dupe.  This will also give time so madhead can pr, ame or vr some old cards that u wish u could pick that were not a good choice for ur teams prior.

The only problem is u must watch to make sure ur all max doesnt expire.

Edit: it looks like we will get a second allmax draw about 1 month later that can include very rare cards.  It might be good to wait about 1 month so u chose ur 2019 allmax after seeing what u get there.
The 2nd all max seems to be a vote based system.
ID: 54962818

Looking for Illuminated Savant [Image: x75g2Sn.png] allies

Forum United 3 recruiting