Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[GUIDE] "Your ALL MAX" Reward: What to choose (2019 edition)
(12-29-2018, 10:38 PM)evilvoice Wrote: What's the consensus here: I have all of the beasts, but 6 more draws guarantees me another Zero. Would you draw? It'll leave me with 30 diamonds for FT.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 will be enough. In a scenario where having 2 zeros in the team would be beneficial, you can just ally one instead and slot in your own as a member.

Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
(12-30-2018, 12:55 AM)ChingPongLingLong Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 10:38 PM)evilvoice Wrote: What's the consensus here: I have all of the beasts, but 6 more draws guarantees me another Zero. Would you draw? It'll leave me with 30 diamonds for FT.

1 will be enough. In a scenario where having 2 zeros in the team would be beneficial, you can just ally one instead and slot in your own as a member.

U cannot have mellow (unless u want a smaller multiplier) as leader or Ally with two zeros so u will have to Ally ghostie or some other beast.  If u exclusively use mellow then two zeros will not help.

I just didn't know if having Zero as leader and as a member could be beneficial.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

it's two time tunnel, boost and defeat protection at cd8. You cant use mellow because two zeros will partiallly break mellow's leader skill. Next options for beast lead will be ghostie, haza, dodo/aloha, etc. All work but are weaker than mellow.
hi guys, left the game months ago, and now i want to come back again, so i just managed to pull out the daoloth team, with him as a leader, fenrir, colin and lady whitebones, is this team good in the current meta?, i saw this team is actually recommended as a top choice, i hope i can get a reply, i d really like to come back again but im afraid i ve missed the last expansions, so idk if i can compete against the top cards.
(12-31-2018, 08:48 PM)Kizan Wrote: hi guys, left the game months ago, and now i want to come back again, so i just managed to pull out the daoloth team, with him as a leader, fenrir, colin and lady whitebones, is this team good in the current meta?, i saw this team is actually recommended as a top choice, i hope i can get a reply, i d really like to come back again but im afraid i ve missed the last expansions, so idk if i can compete against the top cards.

Daoloth can beat a lot of stages.  If u can, draw from the cat thieves seal when it is in the bonus.  If u get some rares it will help you more.
(01-01-2019, 12:08 PM)jtsmith Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 08:48 PM)Kizan Wrote: hi guys, left the game months ago, and now i want to come back again, so i just managed to pull out the daoloth team, with him as a leader, fenrir, colin and lady whitebones, is this team good in the current meta?, i saw this team is actually recommended as a top choice, i hope i can get a reply, i d really like to come back again but im afraid i ve missed the last expansions, so idk if i can compete against the top cards.

Daoloth can beat a lot of stages.  If u can, draw from the cat thieves seal when it is in the bonus.  If u get some rares it will help you more.

yea i had diamonds to do some draws, got ghostie, i ll use her and daoloth for now till i get more diamonds and there s a new exp going on