Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
[GUIDE] "Your ALL MAX" Reward: What to choose (2019 edition)
(12-13-2018, 10:57 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 12:55 AM)spacelion Wrote: Anyway I just drew Zero (itchy hand) so I can probably go Daji. ?

Just don't there are many better options, just like I mentioned in the first post, she is going to be 5 years old with no improvement, so there is no real reason to give her priority.

Ahh , maybe I will try to pick Yi Yeh Shu or Astaroth instead.

ID: 54962818

Looking for Gaia allies

Forum United 3 recruiting - 126856
That will be quite difficult since Collab cards aren't available.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
It sucks because the collabs are all pretty good except crash fever. There is probably a licensing issue so collabs are off the table.

Black cards are not collabs however. I wish they would let me choose some even if mesopotamia is off limits.

The trouble i have this year is i have every card except lu dong bin, li tengai, sun ce and xiahou dun. Madhead did not make any good pr cards this year imo. So i just hope that they announce changes to something to make it more exciting for me. I realize it is a good problem to have.

(12-14-2018, 06:33 PM)spacelion Wrote: Ahh , maybe I will try to pick Yi Yeh Shu or Astaroth instead.

Astaroth is a slam dunk if u have dark and water ds.  What did u choose last year?
(12-15-2018, 07:07 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 06:33 PM)spacelion Wrote: Ahh , maybe I will try to pick Yi Yeh Shu or Astaroth instead.

Astaroth is a slam dunk if u have dark and water ds.  What did u choose last year?
You're thinking of Azathoth. Astaroth is 72 Demonic Spirits.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(12-15-2018, 07:07 AM)jtsmith Wrote:

Astaroth is a Demon from Stolas series. Im just being sarcastic at everyone trying to nitpick not picking Daji, since it's for collection purposes.
ID: 54962818

Looking for Gaia allies

Forum United 3 recruiting - 126856
(12-13-2018, 12:36 AM)caius76 Wrote: I'm missing Daoloth, Vishnu, and Zero out of the top tier ones.  I was thinking of taking Daoloth and Vishnu, as I figured I can just ally Zero, but based on some of what you all are writing you're making me rethink.  Do you think Zero as a leader would be more beneficial than either Daoloth or Vishnu?

Situation changes. Next week Daoloth will return in Collection of Light Cards, it is in 2nd class this time, so it is easier for you to grab it.
ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.
It would be worth it to invest in getting zero and daoloth next week then picking vishnu with allmax next year.

Both daoloth and zero have the ability to manipulate runes with your finger during the first second of ur spin.  Zero can enchant a rune of ur choosing and overwrite weakened runes.  Daoloth does similar except turns them into enchanted.  In either case, its like u have an extra active every rd.

A lot of ppl ignore zero's initial cd reduction but beasts can  really use this.  Dont forget that it is usually a minimum of -1 or -2 with ghostie and another cat thief.  If u play with fenrir inside, then that is a full heal and craft restore on rd4.  Add another cat thief then that becomes rd3. Its almost too good.
(12-16-2018, 05:04 PM)kukingkong Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 12:36 AM)caius76 Wrote: I'm missing Daoloth, Vishnu, and Zero out of the top tier ones.  I was thinking of taking Daoloth and Vishnu, as I figured I can just ally Zero, but based on some of what you all are writing you're making me rethink.  Do you think Zero as a leader would be more beneficial than either Daoloth or Vishnu?

Situation changes. Next week Daoloth will return in Collection of Light Cards, it is in 2nd class this time, so it is easier for you to grab it.

Do we know how that seal works?  I think I saw there are 30 cards in that pool? 
(12-17-2018, 03:56 AM)caius76 Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 05:04 PM)kukingkong Wrote:

Do we know how that seal works?  I think I saw there are 30 cards in that pool? 

We had the same thing for Earth before.

30 cards (including dupes) total in the pool, with fewer copies of rare cards, and more copies of common cards. Draws are removed from the pool, so once you've drawn all the copies of a card, you can't get that card again. You're guaranteed to get everything in the pool in 30 draws or less.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.