Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Furi in Guan Yu Enchantress team
So I maxed out these two bad boys and decided to run Dual Guan Yu with Enchantresses, guest starring Furi. So far, the performance seems pretty badass, but I must ask

- Does Furi's effect cause an additionally elicitation of dissolving earth runes to have other elemental runes?
- Is Furi worthy of a spot in the team?

If yes to both, then I'm definitely keeping it in. Otherwise, no pets allowed.

Do assist me, many thanks.

[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
Better put 2 enchantress.
Fury good for all earth team and rainbow with panda to supply earth rune. Different attribute beast seem get the most benefit from it active.

furi has been glytched before but how it supposed to work is while active dissolving earth gives 100% of all others besides heart. it also gives u 1.5x as long as u continue to dissolve earth. if not bb buff.

guan yu dual leader gives 100 to rbg runes anyhow so u dont really get more. cant go over 100.

a bigger problem is how are going to ensure earth runes in a team with high cd or no earth converters? contrast that with enchantress that always stay on and be turned off at will and have ame etc.

in order to ensure furi stays up, look to teams like barbhogg, uncle tuu and yang jian that generate runes. otherwise u will need domon like converters.

i agree with wong above except when u activate panda most teams cant heal. now when the glitch was in effect then earth healed u. now u cant or at least when they change it u wont.

I see. So Furi is not as useful as say, the water fiend dude who gives you x2 attack.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
Circe seems to be a must for me. Medea is good, but I dont have her. Cass.... I have cass but it feels weird and not as poweful for a single turn boost like alibabas 3x burst with all the additional attacks...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
(12-27-2016, 01:44 PM)Aoki Lapis Wrote: I see. So Furi is not as useful as say, the water fiend dude who gives you x2 attack.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

It fairly easy dissolving marked rune Hsuan Hsiao with dual guanyu any shape match 3 team skill.