Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
[Fun Thread] Create Your Cards
(10-18-2013, 04:02 AM)Sandytayu Wrote: HEY! Nitecat i already did this thread, so maybe you should copy paste them here? Writing whole stuff again will be painful for all of us Big Grin

Yea i remembered someone did a similar thread but i forgot where it is, i was thinking of making this forum a more "hyped up" place thus i made this thread again

Well so it was u who did it lol anyway merging threads will make it messy due to the dates, maybe i can copy and paste some of the previous posts instead Smile

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
Larissa Controller of Time

Lore: Being mother of the fate sisters and their eternal teacher, her loss was devastating for the Moirai. While fighting their way for humans wealth and fortune, she died in the hands of a demon at old age. Her last words:

"My death is cost we must pay for the mankind. Be brave and guide the humanity my children, I am sure we will meet once again..."

Description of the Battle: Now Fate Sisters finding her spirit once again, they know that Idun can revive her. For the sake of their mother, they must catch the helpless spirit.

I think she will be obtainable from a 2 week special battle like Gluttonous Slime and Greedy Elf Queen.

Element: Light
Race: God
HP: 2500
Atk: 0
Rec: 700

Active Skill: Fates, Together!-Once activated, Larissa will attack with the highest Fate Sister attack but will receive %150 less healing once deactivated or GAME OVER.

She has diffirent choices with different Fate Sisters but they are only accesable when Larissa is the leader:

With Urd: Freeze the enemy for 3 turns and make it vulnerable for all elements.

With Skuld: Free movement of runestones for 10 seconds and the enemy will receive %150 more damage from the opposite element for that turn.

With Verdandi: Pause enemy activities for 5 turns but during these turns, Verdandi cant attack.

With Idun: Massive HP recovery and lessen the enemy attack by %20 for 5 turns.

With Valkyrie: Boost Fate Sister attack by %150. Can only activate when the enemy HP is lower than %40.

Leader Skill: God Rage- God Attack %200

Larissa Master of Sand (5* form of Larissa, this form will drop from the battle and needs to be evolved to get the hidden actives. Basically Larissa before the Fates where born)

HP: 1600
Atk: 1800
Rec: 400

Active SKill: Quicksand-Add 2 turns to the enemy CD
Leader Skill: The Sand-Light and Earth Attack %150

(10-18-2013, 04:27 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 04:02 AM)Sandytayu Wrote: HEY! Nitecat i already did this thread, so maybe you should copy paste them here? Writing whole stuff again will be painful for all of us Big Grin

Yea i remembered someone did a similar thread but i forgot where it is, i was thinking of making this forum a more "hyped up" place thus i made this thread again

Well so it was u who did it lol anyway merging threads will make it messy due to the dates, maybe i can copy and paste some of the previous posts instead Smile

ok nevermind, this will give a chance to everyone to improve thier ideas than Big Grin

Light God Fiend Dream came true!
[Image: e49d4e40.jpg]
Finally the Goddess is here
[Image: 005198c9.jpg]
Always LF more Minamotos, Gemini, Apollo, Poseidon and Athena
Oh btw although this is a "fun thread" but please keep the cards as "creatable" as possible and not some impossible to come out cards, this thread was also done in such a way so if an Admin or staff of Madhead were to see this they get some decent ideas too

P.s. From what i know Madhead staffs do check this forum once in a while

(10-18-2013, 04:27 AM)Sandytayu Wrote: Larissa Controller of Time

Lore: Being mother of the fate sisters and their eternal teacher, her loss was devastating for the Moirai. While fighting their way for humans wealth and fortune, she died in the hands of a demon at old age. Her last words:

"My death is cost we must pay for the mankind. Be brave and guide the humanity my children, I am sure we will meet once again..."

Description of the Battle: Now Fate Sisters finding her spirit once again, they know that Idun can revive her. For the sake of their mother, they must catch the helpless spirit.

I think she will be obtainable from a 2 week special battle like Gluttonous Slime and Greedy Elf Queen.

HP: 2500
Atk: 0
Rec: 700

Active Skill: Fates, Together!-Once activated, Larissa will attack with the highest Fate Sister attack but will receive %150 less healing once deactivated or GAME OVER.

She has diffirent choices with different Fate Sisters but they are only accesable when Larissa is the leader:

With Urd: Freeze the enemy for 3 turns and make it vulnerable for all elements.

With Skuld: Free movement of runestones for 10 seconds and the enemy will receive %150 more damage from the opposite element for that turn.

With Verdandi: Pause enemy activities for 5 turns but during these turns, Verdandi cant attack.

With Idun: Massive HP recovery and lessen the enemy attack by %20 for 5 turns.

With Valkyrie: Boost Fate Sister attack by %150. Can only activate when the enemy HP is lower than %40.

Leader Skill: God Rage- God Attack %200

Larissa Master of Sand (5* form of Larissa, this form will drop from the battle and needs to be evolved to get the hidden actives. Basically Larissa before the Fates where born)

HP: 1600
Atk: 1800
Rec: 400

Active SKill: Quicksand-Add 2 turns to the enemy CD
Leader Skill: The Sand-Light and Earth Attack %150

(10-18-2013, 04:27 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote:

ok nevermind, this will give a chance to everyone to improve thier ideas than Big Grin

The active skill that adds 2 turns to enemies is very interesting and possible to make Smile

Elf Deck In Use
(10-17-2013, 11:18 PM)Kain Wrote: Vlad, The Impaler 6*
Teamcost: 20
Element: Dark
Race: Fiend

Hp Max: 1220
Attack Max: 1901
Recovery Max: 351

Active Skill: Impale
CD Max: 20
CD Min: 8
For 1 turn, every fiend in team have his attack x130% for every other fiend in team (2 fiends in team - attack x130%, 3 fiends in team - attack x160%, 6 fiends - attack x250% for every fiend in team)

Leader Skill: Bloodthirst
a) Fiend attack x250%
b) +300 hp for every fiend on the team

I love the Fiend's idea! Fiend really needs improvement in their HP, but if such a card like this exist...Fiend will be over power
(10-18-2013, 01:45 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 01:23 AM)Balaur Wrote: Dragon Sorcerer 6*
Team cost: 20
Race: Dragon
ElementBig Grinark
HP:2800
Attack: 620
Recovery: 85

Leader skill: Dragon attack x 200%
Active skill: Crit chance for whole team's crit abilities x250% and damage recieved x150% until the skill is reactivated or Game Over.

Hidden passive: When placing Dragon sorcerer with 2 or more Metalic dragons, Recovery +50 x number of metalic dragon.
I'll admit this is overpowered.

Hmm? No this is not overpowered, even with all Metallic Dragons + the hidden passive in the team the recovery will still be less than 500.

The crit chance is also too low and the attack received is x150% thus making this card too unreliable.

The stats of the Dragon is too low also, what i would think is really overpowered while using ur idea would be something like this -

Hp Max: 3590
Attack Max: 1210
Recovery: 50

Active Skill: Berserker Dragon
When activated, there will be 50% chance critical attack x 250% for Dragons on the team, enemy attack will have 25% chance critical attack x200% on you.

Leader Skill: Dragon Rage
x 250% attack to Dragons

Hidden Passive: Recovery increase by +150 for each Metallic Dragon on the team

This is what i will call overpowered lol
I forgot to add, hidden passive: when placing dragon sorcerer with 2 or more metalic dragons, recovery +50 x number of Metalic dragons FOR EACH DRAGON.
This basically covers up the sucking recovery of a Metalic crit team
The active skill while making you take more damage turns crit chance from 30% into 75% and when at low health 100%. Remember that Metalic dragons have ridiculous amount of HP combined with the hidden passive recovery, this is pretty overpowered.
So I figured the stats should be a bit lower, well it's about Earth ED's stats with lower attack and recovery.

The monster you created is even more terrifying lol, if you have a whole Metalic dragon team with your card's active, assuming both leader Metalic crits and the active procs, it's 9000% boost on damage, To put this into perspective if Noctimetalic Dragon Lyrium Max lvl attacks with only 3 dark rune stones, the damage would be 141k. Though the damage isn't stable since crit chance is too low. The recovery is what will make Metalic dragon team overpowered that's for sure.
[Image: e9fb2371.jpg]
[Image: 8b15b740.jpg]
Gaia the creator
Attribute: earth
Race: human
Hp:2600
Attack:1350
Recovery: 339
Mothers love cd 21max 10
Active: for 8 turns, for every human on team attack x250%, increase damage taken. No hearts drops
Leader: humans will
Humans attack 200% and recovery 150%

(10-18-2013, 07:31 AM)BadtzMaru Wrote: Gaia the creator
Mothers love cd 21max 10
Active: for 8 turns, for every human on team attack x250%, increase damage taken. No hearts drops

Obviously with enchantress, most likely the strongest team.
Mothers love cd 21max 10

Mothers love cd 21max 10

Obviously with enchantress, most likely the strongest team.

This card would be scary with humans =_=
I really hope one day kohryu and Horus will really come true though, a Dragon deck with auto recovery or a Light card with such a CC ability is seriously badass

Elf Deck In Use
(10-18-2013, 01:23 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 11:18 PM)Kain Wrote: Ok, so here's some of my ideas. They maybe not ideal, but as you said it is a fun thread, so I'll post them here Smile

Zirnitra, God Of Sorcery 6*
Teamcost: 15

Hp Max: 3605
Attack Max: 1250
Recovery Max: 67

Active Skill: Magical Empowerment
CD Max: 23
CD MIn: 12
For 3 turns every dragon and god attribute becomes attribute of yours choosing and whole team attack x150%.

Leader Skill: Black Dragon Wrath
Dragon & God attack x 200%

Vlad, The Impaler 6*
Race: Fiend

Hp Max: 1220
Attack Max: 1901
Recovery Max: 351

Active Skill: Impale
CD Max: 20
CD Min: 8
For 1 turn, every fiend in team have his attack x130% for every other fiend in team (2 fiends in team - attack x130%, 3 fiends in team - attack x160%, 6 fiends - attack x250% for every fiend in team)

Leader Skill: Bloodthirst
a) Fiend attack x250%
b) +300 hp for every fiend on the team

The first one will work very well with Ao Guang as ally Big Grin
As for the second one since it is a vampire i will think this might be even better -

Active Skill: Bloodlust
Attack stats increases by 110% with each attack (Max stack up to 300%)
Leech 4% hp for Fiend's attack
Active skill will stop once heart runestones is dissolved (works extremely well with Xi!)

Leader Skill: Undead Aura
Automatically converts 5 heartrunes into Darkrunes every 2 turns
Hp x 200% for Fiends

With Zirnitra I tried to combine dragons and gods, since Zirnitra is a black dragon and god of sorcery in slavic mythology, and we only have Ao Guang to work with that idea atm. And of course I would like to see more god cards from other myths other than greek, norse and egyptian, especially from slavic mythology.
I really like your idea with Vlad. I thought he will make good fiend card, and like you said he is a vampire,so I thought of making leeching ability in his leader skill, but fiends lack hp, so I abbandoned that idea and changed my mind. But I didn't thought to put it in active skill, which is even better Smile
I want Michael Lucifer, and I want him/them to be light's first CC card, which fits in with Michael and Lucifer being commanders.

Michael Lucifer 6*
Teamcost: 50

Active Skill: Chains of the War In Heaven
CD Max: 30
CD Min: 15
For 1 turn for every God and Fiend on the team, pause all enemies CD number. (e.g. 6 God/Fiend team means 6 turn CC)

Leader Skill: Divine Command
For every God and Fiend on the team, attack x 200%

HP Max: 4315
ATK Max: 1962
RCR Max: 612

Hidden1: If 3 or more of your team is dark, ML becomes dark element
Hidden2: if 3 or more of your team is Fiend, ML becomes a Fiend
Doppelgänger 6*

Team cost: 40
Hp: 1
Attack: 1
Recovery: 1

Active skill: Adopt
Doppelgänger becomes a copy of a card on your team. It inherits its active skill and stats. (Leader skill does not get inherited)
Max CD: 30
Min CD: 15

Leader skill: If you successfully complete an EXTRA battle with doppelgänger as your leader, your next diamond draw will be a platinum and non-duplicate, based on what you have in your inventory at the time of completing the EXTRA battle.
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live