Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freaks of Joy Guild level 18 is recruiting again! Few spot available!
Welcome fellow TOS players! 

Introduction about us:

Freaks of Joy is a lvl 18 guild, mix of friendly international players all over the world. We started right from the beginning and in the early days been a proud top 100 guild.
A few years ago , when the Chinese joined the top 100, we became a bit more casual, as we like to perform but it should remain relaxed.  Now we ascertain that we receive all guild event prices. The average lvl in our guild level is around 300, where the highest are well over 400 and the lowest around 100.
We do have a Line group, where we post the latest news, helps building teams and giving advice in any sort of way, and having some fun chat.
____

Benefits of Joining us:

- EXP and Coins bonus.
- Easiness of finding any ally 
- Being advised and helped by other players to clear stages and get achievements.  
____

Our requirements:

- Active players, which are preferably Lvl 160 and above.
- Activity (able to achieve min points for guild events).
- Donation, but no entry fees or weekly donations. We just ensure we collect enough coins to level up.
- And finally being friendly and supportive, open to join line chat.  
____

If you think you're qualified, and feel interested to join or have any question, do not hesitate to comment or pm me. You can as well send me a friend request to 13782859, or to our guild (1293), but let me know before doing that, so I can reserve you a spot knowing who you are.

Cheers!

If you wouldn't mind having me in the guild

IGN: Reva
ID: 8964354

Level 201, just came back into the game after a 5 year hiatus.

Will make a request to the guild in 1 day as I just quit the current one that's apparently been inactive for... who knows how long.

Thanks!

(01-23-2018, 02:47 PM)Veneritz Wrote: If you wouldn't mind having me in the guild

IGN: Reva
ID: 8964354

Level 201, just came back into the game after a 5 year hiatus.

Will make a request to the guild in 1 day as I just quit the current one that's apparently been inactive for... who knows how long.

Thanks!

Most welcome to join the club! I will reserve a spot.

Murri! Welcome back!!
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Hey guys i have 2 accs. Lvl 200 and 140.I wanna join too.both accs are active doing all guild and arena. Now both are in rank 1700 in arena

LG-D855 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Hey guys.if u dont mind i can join your guild.i have 2 active accounts (lvl 200 and 140).bith are very active in guild missions joint operation and arena.both are around rank 1800 in barena rank list.sorry for my bad english.

Accounts: 88774608 and 78473410

LG-D855 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
(01-25-2018, 01:10 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Murri! Welcome back!!

Thanks, what a warm welcome!
Started again after 2+ years break. Happy to be back!
Hey guys.may i join your guild? I have two accs.both are really active.dont miss any guild missions,joint ops and arena.my arena rank is about 900(legend)both. They are 204 lvl and 145. Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
(01-26-2018, 11:09 AM)unnamed4747 Wrote: Hey guys.may i join your guild? I have two accs.both are really active.dont miss any guild missions,joint ops and arena.my arena rank is about 900(legend)both. They are 204 lvl and 145. Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Hi, 

Yes most welcome, we still have a few slots. Just send your request to 1293, and we reserve a spot. 
What are your IGNs? 

Cheers!
(01-26-2018, 05:14 PM)Murrializa Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 11:09 AM)unnamed4747 Wrote: Hey guys.may i join your guild? I have two accs.both are really active.dont miss any guild missions,joint ops and arena.my arena rank is about 900(legend)both. They are 204 lvl and 145. Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Hi, 

Yes most welcome, we still have a few slots. Just send your request to 1293, and we reserve a spot. 
What are your IGNs? 

Cheers!
I ve a day of penalty. I ll apply tomorrow.thank you

ID
Unnamed:78473410
Unnamed47:88774608