Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
[Fraud & Report Section] TOS Hackers List
This still a thing, now?

[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
Holy fking necro, you're old enough here to know better than to necro a 1 year old post and a useless one at it...

(01-15-2016, 05:53 AM)draconian Wrote: Holy fking necro, you're old enough here to know better than to necro a 1 year old post and a useless one at it...

Mate,

This is a pinned topic.

You can't necro a pinned topic. If it's pinned, it's important and immune to all necro-ing due to its importance.

I'm legitimately asking if this topic is still relevant with its pinned status and all. I've been here long enough to know this is a legit move.

And of course, Nitecat has resigned from the forum, therefore, who will update his topic anyway?

[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
True, but you made a useless thread in the Library Section lol
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

wow.. you need your wife's permission to open a FB account? You don't need a wife to be laid back in order to allow you to open a FB account. Moreover; does she check your phone/e-mail every 5 mins? If not...how would she know? If she checks your e-mail account...open a dummy e-mail account then open a dummy FB account on phone (don't install the app because she will see it) and bind it.

I don't know about you but it does sound extreme about your spouse not allowing you to open a dummy FB account.

I am married too and I believe it's more of a respect and trust.