Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[Fraud & Report Section] TOS Hackers List
(01-07-2014, 12:58 PM)Ghakimx Wrote: Could be a legit score but I don't think it's still possible either to finish in 8 turns and 2.30, unless you can finger fish fingers faster than long john silver's fried fish fingers. (wow)

Look at the max damage, it's impossible

[Image: e9fb2371.jpg]
[Image: 8b15b740.jpg]
Oh yeah that is true

The quantity of ones online reputation appears to matter now, LOL!
If you think about the flexibility madhead has given us in terms of IGNs, I personally see that it is better to list the person's name + their ID since their ID is not changable. Since they were on the reporter's leaderboard, it should also be in their friend list (which allows the reporter to see these hackers' ID). Just some suggestion since you're at it Nitecat.

[Image: e2b2b610.jpg]
Currently Experimenting w/ Mono Water

Looking for x200% Water Attack Allies (Cthulhu, Aquarius and Freyr)!
Hi Nitecat,
If one hacks, he/she must be punished. It's true. But I don't think all Guild members are responsible for his/her personal act because how the Guild leader can know whether Guild members hack or not. The Guild doesn't get any benefit when a member hacks though. I suggest Madhead should notice the Guild leader there is a member using hack in the Guild first, if the Guild leader resists to kick him/her out, then Madhead can punish the Guild. This way is resonable.
[Image: fbe1f833.jpg]
(01-09-2014, 01:24 AM)phapngoc Wrote: Hi Nitecat,
If one hacks, he/she must be punished. It's true. But I don't think all Guild members are responsible for his/her personal act because how the Guild leader can know whether Guild members hack or not. The Guild doesn't get any benefit when a member hacks though. I suggest Madhead should notice the Guild leader there is a member using hack in the Guild first, if the Guild leader resists to kick him/her out, then Madhead can punish the Guild. This way is resonable.

You are correct but dont worry, Madhead is not dumb. The guild they pulled to level 1 in CN server recently consists of majority of the members being hackers themselves. (if my info is correct)

Only thing we should really be worried is Madhead will remove the Guild points from the hacker of the guild too thus providing a potential danger to those guilds losing out on their rewards.

Keep in mind this thread is made for the sake of protecting everyone here so pls report the hackers whenever u see one thank you. Smile

If upon a scenario that u cannot be sure if the person is a hacker, u can always post the Screenshot and ask for everyone's opinion here

(01-08-2014, 04:02 AM)Bolobao Wrote: If you think about the flexibility madhead has given us in terms of IGNs, I personally see that it is better to list the person's name + their ID since their ID is not changable. Since they were on the reporter's leaderboard, it should also be in their friend list (which allows the reporter to see these hackers' ID). Just some suggestion since you're at it Nitecat.

UID yes i have considered that before but was kinda in doubt if anyone will even check the UID of the friends or members they added.

Your point is valid though, i just dont see that many people remembering the UID or even keep track of it...

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
It makes sense Nitecat.
[Image: fbe1f833.jpg]
Someone on my List completed Way of Cruelty with following conditions.

Turns: 126
Time: 00:37:08

Team: GSoD, GSoL, GSoE, GSoF, Bapho, Daji (Ally)

I let you guys decide but for me it looks fishy...i doubt this is possible.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[EN] ForumUnited - DIVISION 3 GUILD
Guild ID: 1074
Click here for the guild thread:
- ForumUnited Div3 Guild Thread
[Image: a8b2ca94.jpg]
Main Allies: Artemis IV, Apollo IV and everything you request
Looking for: PR Osiris, PR Shu, PR Ra, Gretchen
(01-09-2014, 05:19 AM)Algiz Wrote: Someone on my List completed Way of Cruelty with following conditions.

Turns: 126
Time: 00:37:08

Team: GSoD, GSoL, GSoE, GSoF, Bapho, Daji (Ally)

I let you guys decide but for me it looks fishy...i doubt this is possible.

Its close to impossible but not 100%

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
I think its save to say he hacked since he must have read my post here and deleted me from his list while he could easyly clear the situation. But he didnt.
[EN] ForumUnited - DIVISION 3 GUILD
Guild ID: 1074
Click here for the guild thread:
- ForumUnited Div3 Guild Thread
[Image: a8b2ca94.jpg]
Main Allies: Artemis IV, Apollo IV and everything you request
Looking for: PR Osiris, PR Shu, PR Ra, Gretchen
(01-10-2014, 09:43 AM)Algiz Wrote: I think its save to say he hacked since he must have read my post here and deleted me from his list while he could easyly clear the situation. But he didnt.

i think the team he used requires alot of skill clear but it also depends the skill of the player... if he gets a veteran player to login his account to clear the stage, it is possible.
[Image: 530559.jpg] Join Ravages of Time Guild !!! Guild Rewards awaits ~~ Guild ID:1040

[Image: 19be70a9.jpg]