Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
[Fraud & Report Section] TOS Hackers List
Hi guys this is Nitecat your regular Moderator of the TOS Forum [EN] Smile this thread is basically a place for members to report on hacking activities.

On a personal note when it comes to how i feel about hackers, i have noting but utter disgust and disgrace from these group of people.

I mean when everyone is spending a whole load of time, effort and money for this game and they think they can just come in and thrash every effort of the players here? C'mon seriously this is bull.

I have no qualms with bug exploiters (it's not the fault of the player anyway) but i seriously despise hackers from the bottom of my heart, please keep it fair people, if u have to hack a game please go hack ur console games and not an online game is what i am trying to say.

P.s. Guild leaders u had better becareful of your members, if Madhead finds a member of a guild to be hacking, it is possible that Madhead will take drastic actions on the guild itself too there already has one CN guild that got pulled to level 1 because of that already!! Please protect yourself by removing that member and report it so other guild leaders can be warned of this potentially dangerous "virus"

The template for a "hacker report"

IGN (In Game Name)
Screenshot Attachment (For proof)
Comments (If any)

IGN: [FR] FaustePG

Comment: It's possible that this guy hacks for free diamonds too aside from hacking on battles

IGN: RStupid

Comment: This guy used an all evo element deck to get to stage 19 within 30 turns, didn't have the chance to screenshot it but this Dragon deck screenshot should still show that it is impossible to do what he did with Dragons

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
It seems that both of them using proxy Confused So tempting (but dangerous) to try lol Tongue

[Image: 890294b0.jpg]
If you really wanted to hack, then just use an alt account and then perform the lulz. I mean, it may be wrong but I have hacked other RPGs like Maplestory, Adventure Quest, to name a few and I only use it for shits and giggles or to gain advantage at where I couldn't have.

I mean, if I were to hack on my main, then at most I'd probably just recover the diamonds I lost foolishly or by accident, not like I'm gonna pass Saruman in 5 turns.

The quantity of ones online reputation appears to matter now, LOL!
Nice. I don't check my board at all but now I will. Thanks for the heads up. Smile
SG-Eng ver-Android-ID:37209865
Guild Leader:CrossScarletD Guild no.1041

[Image: d9475da2.jpg]

IGN: [VN] Huskiez
[Image: ebe7etyv.jpg]
Dumb move and get exposed

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Could be a legit score but I don't think it's still possible either to finish in 8 turns and 2.30, unless you can finger fish fingers faster than long john silver's fried fish fingers. (wow)
More and more people are using that hack to beat everything, even the new Transmigration. And I'm still stuck at stage 43/44 ~.~
[Image: 890294b0.jpg]
(01-07-2014, 12:58 PM)Ghakimx Wrote: Could be a legit score but I don't think it's still possible either to finish in 8 turns and 2.30, unless you can finger a girl to death in just 5 seconds.

Pls mind your words Ghakimx, this the second time i saw u using indecent words on the Forum thkq

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
Don't mind. Fixed it and stuff. You should unquote me though.
Look, I know cheaters and hackers have to be punished but u can't neglect the possibility of this going too far. For example there may be a leaderboard glitch where something has gone wrong (there is some thread on it). How unfair would it be if u were a legit player and ended up on this list simply because of a stupid glitch? Perhaps if u monitor these players and this consistently happens there may be a case, but listing names after just one incident seems a little too extreme. Idk this is just my opinion so...