Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forging Dragonware
(12-07-2017, 09:37 AM)caius76 Wrote: Hi, thanks for the explanations.  Can you explain though how the dragon ware shape is determined by the shape of the materials?  I haven’t used mine yet and was hoping to find the best way to use them

(12-05-2017, 11:40 PM)Fauxy Wrote: 2. The shape of the craft determines whether it unlocks compulsion skills. You need two crafts of the same shape as your leader in the team in order to get the full effect listed on your leader's craft. The shape of the dragonware is determined by the shape of the materials, confirmed by the free materials and the ones from the gift pack having different shapes.
when you click on the silver seal / pattern you can see what shape the material is, right now we have pattern of connection and seal of transposition

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

(12-07-2017, 11:03 AM)spacelion Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 09:37 AM)caius76 Wrote: Hi, thanks for the explanations.  Can you explain though how the dragon ware shape is determined by the shape of the materials?  I haven’t used mine yet and was hoping to find the best way to use them

(12-05-2017, 11:40 PM)Fauxy Wrote: 2. The shape of the craft determines whether it unlocks compulsion skills. You need two crafts of the same shape as your leader in the team in order to get the full effect listed on your leader's craft. The shape of the dragonware is determined by the shape of the materials, confirmed by the free materials and the ones from the gift pack having different shapes.
when you click on the silver seal / pattern you can see what shape the material is, right now we have pattern of connection and seal of transposition

Ok, I guess what I’m wondering is what effect that has. Is the dragon ware not a passive boost? Do we have to play the mini game like for DC?

(12-08-2017, 10:52 AM)caius76 Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 11:03 AM)spacelion Wrote:

Ok, I guess what I’m wondering is what effect that has.  Is the dragon ware not a passive boost?  Do we have to play the mini game like for DC?

If you have leader with 3* craft then you need to have 2 other craft of the same type in the team to be able to activate all the abilities.

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

(12-08-2017, 10:52 AM)caius76 Wrote: Ok, I guess what I’m wondering is what effect that has.  Is the dragon ware not a passive boost?  Do we have to play the mini game like for DC?

It's a passive boost. If the shape matches the leader craft, it'll count towards the total you need to unlock skills on the leader craft.

i.e. if I have Ursula with a transposition dragonware and my leader Azathoth is equipped with a 3* transposition DC, then I only need one more transposition craft in my team to unlock all 3 DC abilities. If I want to use a 3* reflection craft instead, I need to equip 2 more reflection crafts in my team since Ursula's dragonware won't count.

It's not a huge issue right now, since you're very unlikely to use more than two Dragon Spiritors or Protagonists in the same team anyway, but you can imagine that as dragonware is released for more series, it might be trickier to get the full benefits of dragonware and the DC you want to bring.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
New sm friday has a dragonware reward. You just have to beat the sm 3 times with any team, no other requirements. Seeing that this is one of the ways we will get dragonware for the future, i will collect and see how it plays out.

New sm better not be impossible.
(12-05-2017, 11:40 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 11:05 PM)Mj7 Wrote: Hi, can someone who knows more than me help me out?

I used a 5* Ursula + 2 of the dragonware crafts to craft a 2* "water dracofan seal". Precondition: Ursula. Type: transposition. Charge: 4+ combos. Skill I: After entering a stage, active skill cd -3 (increase hp by @num, increase attack by @num). Skill II: By dissolving a group of 6+ water runestones, attack x1.15 (increase hp by @num, increase attack by @num).

(I included all the information just in case someone else is curious.)

I equipped the craft under Ursula in a Copper Bullet team. When the stage started she was cd 5/8, so I did something right. Questions:

1. What's the "@num" stuff? Is this a bug or something?
2. Does the type (transposition) only matter if Ursula is leader?
3. Does the craft do much if Ursula is leader? Like, if the skills trigger automatically, is this a useful craft for a leader?
4. Does skill II trigger automatically like skill I?
5. This craft is 2*. Am I dumb for having crafted away my Ursula dupe? Like, do you think there will be better 3* dragonware things soon?
6. I get to pick a SoDs card draw. Barbara is the only one I currently lack a dupe of. That's presumably the right choice, no?

I do like the idea that I can turn my dupes into improvements for my cards, I just wish I knew a bit more what was going on. Thanks in advance for any help.

-MJ

No-one really knows much, but here's what I've collected from snooping around FB and looking at Chinese server tutorials I don't understand.

1. Yes, it's a bug. The currently available dragonware should be increasing stats by 10% but something seems to have gone wrong.
2. The shape of the craft determines whether it unlocks compulsion skills. You need two crafts of the same shape as your leader in the team in order to get the full effect listed on your leader's craft. The shape of the dragonware is determined by the shape of the materials, confirmed by the free materials and the ones from the gift pack having different shapes.
3. I can't imagine MH designed these to work as leader crafts when only Barbara is considered a valid leader of all the cards that got dragonware. These are passive crafts meant to boost members.
4. I think they're both passives that work all the time. This is the part I'm unsure about. Because of separate skills, you might need other craft in the same team with the same shape, similar to leader craft?
5. There does seem to be quality differences planned for the future. Silver seals are only the first type of material to be released. Future materials might create weapons with different/stronger effects. There will be 5 types of materials total, according to someone on the official FB group.
6. Pick the one you'll actually use? Honor is coming back into meta under Daoloth and Novalis is of course very important under Azathoth. If weapons have multiple tiers or types, you might want extra copies of the cards you prefer to use. That being said, I have a feeling Barbara will get buffs in the form of team members this patch. Maybe save it for now.

Hope Aaronyxy or someone makes a tutorial video soon.

Thanks so much, Fauxy, this was very informative.