Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forging Dragonware
(12-05-2017, 12:36 PM)VVB Wrote: damnit! I just threw 5 Nath into small Ra 2 weeks a go.
I also decomp 3 Honor and 2 Ursula. Grr...!!

No worries, no biggie.
You can always wait until MH released more characters for the dragonware forging.

Hi, can someone who knows more than me help me out?

I used a 5* Ursula + 2 of the dragonware crafts to craft a 2* "water dracofan seal". Precondition: Ursula. Type: transposition. Charge: 4+ combos. Skill I: After entering a stage, active skill cd -3 (increase hp by @num, increase attack by @num). Skill II: By dissolving a group of 6+ water runestones, attack x1.15 (increase hp by @num, increase attack by @num).

(I included all the information just in case someone else is curious.)

I equipped the craft under Ursula in a Copper Bullet team. When the stage started she was cd 5/8, so I did something right. Questions:

1. What's the "@num" stuff? Is this a bug or something?
2. Does the type (transposition) only matter if Ursula is leader?
3. Does the craft do much if Ursula is leader? Like, if the skills trigger automatically, is this a useful craft for a leader?
4. Does skill II trigger automatically like skill I?
5. This craft is 2*. Am I dumb for having crafted away my Ursula dupe? Like, do you think there will be better 3* dragonware things soon?
6. I get to pick a SoDs card draw. Barbara is the only one I currently lack a dupe of. That's presumably the right choice, no?

I do like the idea that I can turn my dupes into improvements for my cards, I just wish I knew a bit more what was going on. Thanks in advance for any help.

-MJ

(12-05-2017, 11:05 PM)Mj7 Wrote: Hi, can someone who knows more than me help me out?

I used a 5* Ursula + 2 of the dragonware crafts to craft a 2* "water dracofan seal". Precondition: Ursula. Type: transposition. Charge: 4+ combos. Skill I: After entering a stage, active skill cd -3 (increase hp by @num, increase attack by @num). Skill II: By dissolving a group of 6+ water runestones, attack x1.15 (increase hp by @num, increase attack by @num).

(I included all the information just in case someone else is curious.)

I equipped the craft under Ursula in a Copper Bullet team. When the stage started she was cd 5/8, so I did something right. Questions:

1. What's the "@num" stuff? Is this a bug or something?
2. Does the type (transposition) only matter if Ursula is leader?
3. Does the craft do much if Ursula is leader? Like, if the skills trigger automatically, is this a useful craft for a leader?
4. Does skill II trigger automatically like skill I?
5. This craft is 2*. Am I dumb for having crafted away my Ursula dupe? Like, do you think there will be better 3* dragonware things soon?
6. I get to pick a SoDs card draw. Barbara is the only one I currently lack a dupe of. That's presumably the right choice, no?

I do like the idea that I can turn my dupes into improvements for my cards, I just wish I knew a bit more what was going on. Thanks in advance for any help.

-MJ

No-one really knows much, but here's what I've collected from snooping around FB and looking at Chinese server tutorials I don't understand.

1. Yes, it's a bug. The currently available dragonware should be increasing stats by 10% but something seems to have gone wrong.
2. The shape of the craft determines whether it unlocks compulsion skills. You need two crafts of the same shape as your leader in the team in order to get the full effect listed on your leader's craft. The shape of the dragonware is determined by the shape of the materials, confirmed by the free materials and the ones from the gift pack having different shapes.
3. I can't imagine MH designed these to work as leader crafts when only Barbara is considered a valid leader of all the cards that got dragonware. These are passive crafts meant to boost members.
4. I think they're both passives that work all the time. This is the part I'm unsure about. Because of separate skills, you might need other craft in the same team with the same shape, similar to leader craft?
5. There does seem to be quality differences planned for the future. Silver seals are only the first type of material to be released. Future materials might create weapons with different/stronger effects. There will be 5 types of materials total, according to someone on the official FB group.
6. Pick the one you'll actually use? Honor is coming back into meta under Daoloth and Novalis is of course very important under Azathoth. If weapons have multiple tiers or types, you might want extra copies of the cards you prefer to use. That being said, I have a feeling Barbara will get buffs in the form of team members this patch. Maybe save it for now.

Hope Aaronyxy or someone makes a tutorial video soon.

UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(12-05-2017, 12:36 PM)VVB Wrote: damnit! I just threw 5 Nath into small Ra 2 weeks a go.
I also decomp 3 Honor and 2 Ursula. Grr...!!

guess who is going to be throwing diamonds to the normal seal?  Nothing like requiring a card that is mostly useless for years hogging your ever bursting inventory due to MH rapid card creep for something new that should not be so hard to obtain.

My guess is that they will start giving away dragonware as a 3* reward for impossible new sms.  You heard it hear first.
I do need a 2nd Novalis now, I burned my selector on Barbara since I didn't have her, now I realise I might have made a small mistake.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

Current bonuses are definitely not game changing, it just feels like another 2 amelioration.

I think it was designed so that there is use for dupes. Either that, or another money spin for MH.
The protagonists ones seem to be a lot more useful than the dragon's ones. I also haven't been able to really play that much since I can't log in on my phone to play since the update :p

Been having to "play" with bluestacks, and by play i mean log in then not do anything because I can't spin with the mouse at all.
Level 10 guild Baddies Inc. is always looking for more active members! Come join our growing guild!

UID: 20,748,968
Looking for all Greek allies, especially all you other ALL MAX Athena's out there!
Also Marguerites and PR Sarumans please, I'll love you long time.
(12-06-2017, 02:01 PM)killerwombat Wrote: Current bonuses are definitely not game changing, it just feels like another 2 amelioration.

I think it was designed so that there is use for dupes. Either that, or another money spin for MH.

Probably both.  Since MH knows selling dupes is a major source of income for them, this is some way to encourage it.  

The problem i have is that all those decomposed material we should have saved but due to a shinking inventory due to all kinds of new cards being released, i feel we were trapped.

MH used to give login rewards on sat-sun for this.  That was before they introduced 9 new cards every month.  Someone at MH made the decision to remove that and squeeze us harder.  Sadly the only way to keep up is to expand ur inv with login diamonds but its a neverending battle that u always seem to be losing.

I personally have been deleting old weekly cards and anything else deemed useless.  Its not a good feeling.
(12-06-2017, 03:19 PM)thanyou Wrote: The protagonists ones seem to be a lot more useful than the dragon's ones. I also haven't been able to really play that much since I can't log in on my phone to play since the update :p

Been having to "play" with bluestacks, and by play i mean log in then not do anything because I can't spin with the mouse at all.

Seems they fixed it now and you don't have to use VPN anymore
Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Hi, thanks for the explanations. Can you explain though how the dragon ware shape is determined by the shape of the materials? I haven’t used mine yet and was hoping to find the best way to use them

[quote='Fauxy' pid='278899' dateline='1512481225']
2. The shape of the craft determines whether it unlocks compulsion skills. You need two crafts of the same shape as your leader in the team in order to get the full effect listed on your leader's craft. The shape of the dragonware is determined by the shape of the materials, confirmed by the free materials and the ones from the gift pack having different shapes.