Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First draw and and how to reroll [for Version 12]
Found it! I searched in the ask the comunnity sub forum checking for draw rate/new players thread until I found it in page 15 in a thread from the 10-16-2015. Anyways, I will quote the post:
(10-16-2014, 04:05 PM)kayoo Wrote: thanks everyone... 

I'm not alone on this project, me and my friends.
Just for you know, It's not made with purchase but with some "Script and Reset"...

The original post for RESET => http://www.french-saviors.com/les-tutos/automatiser-le-reset-sur-windows-t882.html
The original post for STATS => http://www.french-saviors.com/post14902.html

Quote:Only 3 JTTW... did you draw Fox?
1x Nezha, 1x DBK ..... AND 1x Fox  Smile

Quote:2600 draws for 3 jttw cards. That's a disgustingly low draw rate.
If our stat is correct you could guess the value to Fox ....

Take exemple if Fox has a drop rate of 0.02%:
That's means :
1x Daji every 5.000 draw ...
5.000*5 = 25.000 diamands 

If we buy diamand by group of 150... 
25.000/150*75.56 euros => 12.593 euros (sorry I don't have the price of USD$)

That's pretty expensive, don't you think :p

This project is currently frozen since two weeks
I lend my laptop to a friend for his studies so I can't make any reset anymore... 
I don't know if I will start again soon.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
^ 1x Nezha and 1x DBK then 1x Fox? I drew DBK on my main and rolled Nezha for a secondary account...who wants to bet that Daji will be my next JTTW?

2600 draws? Pfft, took me under 250 for sure to get DBK on main and Nezha for secondary.

Thanks for finding the post, I now have something to read other than Java textbooks XD

EDIT: OMG lmao...he used a batch script with ADB...smart, but we're making ours local and 100% on the phone itself

EDIT 2: Ah, it seems he was using an emulator. I can't understand 100% of the French but skimming over it, I can pick out a couple of words here and there. Finally, a use for all the time I've put into French class Smile

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
dear TS, u didnt include PR Dipankra n Yang Jian, this team is highly flexible: Easy combos, very damaging with Circe, overhealing, (tips: just concentrate on dissolving water n dark runes, the rest leave it to skydrops)

Free Team Guide http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Free-Farmable-Guide
[Image: 14cgkg.jpg]
regarding YJ/DP as first draw card...
while the team is very new-comer friendly, but without Circe or at least Medea, not sure about the fire power.

sometime can take forever to wait for that one card... lots of ppl waiting for Ursula/Novalis, Luna. i have WenZhong, Ao Guang, waiting for that Poseidon. or even... i have very good Water members, waiting for any mono Water leaders... even Blood Fiend, Norse... and still waiting...

so yeah... YJ/DP has their up/down side... easy spin, great recovery, low team cost without Nidhogg. but need to wait for that Circe or at least Medea. you decide whether want to keep it when get it...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(03-20-2016, 02:27 PM)innovator Wrote: dear TS, u didnt include PR Dipankra n Yang Jian, this team is highly flexible: Easy combos, very damaging with Circe, overhealing, (tips: just concentrate on dissolving water n dark runes, the rest leave it to skydrops)
This guide is still not finished, there still lack a lot of series including popular ones like norse or BF.

I was busy during the weekend, so now to continue the guide:

Good leaders when the conditions are met:
All these leaders are quite powerfull but have requirements to unlock their full potentials. One of those requirements is the inclusion in the team of key members, another requirement is power release them and until one od these (or even both) requirements are met there are better alternatives.

The Norse gods (Freyr, Tyr, Freyja, Thor and Loki):
Beloved by players, the Norse are one of the oldest series in the game and it shows. Even though Madhead updates them to bring them back into the meta, those updates are done by adding features or new types of evolutions for them, this make them require a lot of resources (to vr one Norse they require 5 pr mats which can take up to 50 days), that is without mentioning that the team requires Odin to work the good news is that Odin is farmeable the bas news is that holis stage is open twice or thrice a year and while it is not that hard compared to other soulmasters it is not a stage that can be done without a decent team. All this makes them not new player friendly and for most players the investment required to run a Norse team is not worth compared to other available options. They are in no way bad but one of the reason they work is because of the team skill that increases self attribute rune drop and the enchanted rune bonus but the skill requires using the same rarity of Norse and good luck finding a non pr Norse ally,

RGB Crimson grace AKA Blood Fiends:
Like Norse they have a soulmaster in Curse of immortality - Robert, unlike Norse the blood fiends soulmaster is not required for the team to be powerfull. The requirement of the blood fiends is to keep the multiplier up which requires either dissolving most of the board every turn or having short cooldown converters to keep the flow of attack runes and the multiplier up. Blood fiends teams tend to be glass canons which is not a problem as long as the stages doesn't have annoying shields. Actually, cosidering the stats, RGB Origin of demons have better stats (similar with BF amel 3) than pr BF and the multiplier of Origin of demons is the samevas the max multiplier of not pr Blood Fiends, on the other hand BF active is better (except for Jackie until pr).

LD Blood Fiends & Hyako-Yago's curse:
The four of them have the same problem, they require demon of their attribute to use the leader skill, there are a good amount of farmable dark demons but the stages are periodic stages meaning they are not always available, light on the other hand requires more frok the diamond seal. Any of this four demons is not a good first draw.

Dipankara and Yang Jian (Dipankara=Randeng => RDYJ):
The team is not that good... until Dipanakara/Yang Jian are power released then alling the other one and you have one of the strongest, wildest and unique team in the game. The team makes it so that Fire, Earth and Heart runes are dissolved by matching two instead of three, is a true duo attribute team because fire also has the effect of earth (earth also has the effect of fire) and also generates 2 fire and 2 earth runes each turn. When playing this team a two combo can become a 15+ combo just from the dissolve two mechanic. It is also worth mentioning that Dipankara/Yang Jian can work as a mono fire/earth team by allying the Dipankara/Yang Jian respectively.
The team does require either Circe or Medea although Circe is prefered.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Points for Cyborgs that I went through in my own reroll process:

Lisa is easily the best. The ability to use elves means you can fit in Slimes and Gnomes, essential converters that can later be fed to their higher-tier equivalents. Toy Knights and Investiture mobs from FPS can also fit in here. Good demons may be hard to acquire but that's not as much of an issue in the early game (you wouldn't want more low-HP cards than necessary). Her damage-reducing ability is also very helpful for a newbie. Plus, you might get a Nathan from FPS to max her skill with.

Mark-II has all the Elf-related boons that Lisa does, but comes second because of the lack of defensive power. While it allows you to also fit in beasts, Werewolves aren't quite as useful, nor are the Metallic and Greek Beasts from FPS.

Gretchen and Agnesi come in third and fourth, respectively. Salamanders may be easy to get but they don't really help the team. The heal may be useful but it requires you to take a hit first, something that usually kills you in the early game. Gretchen ranks slightly higher because Qinglong is a reasonably common drop.

Midgley is the toughest to use because Gods are incredibly difficult to acquire in the early game - the most accessible ones are Guards from Asgard, which requires clearing the Third Seal (pulling the newbie seal for Fate Sisters is not recommended).
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

Big Grin 
(03-23-2016, 10:28 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Points for Cyborgs that I went through in my own reroll process:

Lisa is easily the best. The ability to use elves means you can fit in Slimes and Gnomes, essential converters that can later be fed to their higher-tier equivalents. Toy Knights and Investiture mobs from FPS can also fit in here. Good demons may be hard to acquire but that's not as much of an issue in the early game (you wouldn't want more low-HP cards than necessary). Her damage-reducing ability is also very helpful for a newbie. Plus, you might get a Nathan from FPS to max her skill with.

Mark-II has all the Elf-related boons that Lisa does, but comes second because of the lack of defensive power. While it allows you to also fit in beasts, Werewolves aren't quite as useful, nor are the Metallic and Greek Beasts from FPS.

Gretchen and Agnesi come in third and fourth, respectively. Salamanders may be easy to get but they don't really help the team. The heal may be useful but it requires you to take a hit first, something that usually kills you in the early game. Gretchen ranks slightly higher because Qinglong is a reasonably common drop.

Midgley is the toughest to use because Gods are incredibly difficult to acquire in the early game - the most accessible ones are Guards from Asgard, which requires clearing the Third Seal (pulling the newbie seal for Fate Sisters is not recommended).

Thank you for your help, that is really helpful info and I added it to the first post Smile

Since this is a thread about rerolling, I just want to ask you guys two questions:

1: About how long does it take you guys to reroll each time? I can always do it in under 6 minutes, usually it takes me 5 if I'm rushing through it full speed and my record is 4 minutes. Just curious to see how long it takes you guys.

2: Would you guys be interested in an app for Android that moves your XML to a specified location at one tap? So you reroll, then close TOS, open the app, type in a folder name, and hit go, and it moves your save in one tap so you can go back to TOS to keep rerolling.

If you guys are interested, I can modify my current app to work on other phones as well (as it works perfectly on my Nexus 4 but somehow deleted instead of moving the XML for my friend's Nexus 5) and allow specification of where to store the file (mine is currently hardcoded to a specific folder in the SD card). Folder structure would be similar to:

/sdcard/TOS Accounts/Card-Name-Here/com.madhead.tos.en.v2.playerprefs.xml

where you would type in the Card-Name-Here, so you know which XML is which because it is inside a folder that has its card name.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
(03-20-2016, 01:49 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: ^ 1x Nezha and 1x DBK then 1x Fox? I drew DBK on my main and rolled Nezha for a secondary account...who wants to bet that Daji will be my next JTTW?

2600 draws? Pfft, took me under 250 for sure to get DBK on main and Nezha for secondary.

Thanks for finding the post, I now have something to read other than Java textbooks XD

EDIT: OMG lmao...he used a batch script with ADB...smart, but we're making ours local and 100% on the phone itself

EDIT 2: Ah, it seems he was using an emulator. I can't understand 100% of the French but skimming over it, I can pick out a couple of words here and there. Finally, a use for all the time I've put into French class Smile

The original poster is our former guildmaster. If you are interested, I can translate the tutorial in english, or maybe contact him if you have questions.
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(03-24-2016, 08:09 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Since this is a thread about rerolling, I just want to ask you guys two questions:

1: About how long does it take you guys to reroll each time? I can always do it in under 6 minutes, usually it takes me 5 if I'm rushing through it full speed and my record is 4 minutes. Just curious to see how long it takes you guys.

2: Would you guys be interested in an app for Android that moves your XML to a specified location at one tap? So you reroll, then close TOS, open the app, type in a folder name, and hit go, and it moves your save in one tap so you can go back to TOS to keep rerolling.

If you guys are interested, I can modify my current app to work on other phones as well (as it works perfectly on my Nexus 4 but somehow deleted instead of moving the XML for my friend's Nexus 5) and allow specification of where to store the file (mine is currently hardcoded to a specific folder in the SD card). Folder structure would be similar to:

/sdcard/TOS Accounts/Card-Name-Here/com.madhead.tos.en.v2.playerprefs.xml

where you would type in the Card-Name-Here, so you know which XML is which because it is inside a folder that has its card name.

Five to six minutes sounds about right, although it normally takes me a little more time because when I reroll I usually do it while doing other things.

The app sounds good and much more organized than my current method of changing the name and stuffing all the files into a folder.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk