Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First draw and and how to reroll [for Version 12]
No love for Norse or Bloodfiends?

IGN: Vels
ID: 65249798
Main Ally: Various (currently All-Max PR Elizabeth)
Looking for: Elizabeth, Tyr, Sigurd etc
Daji's own Tier = Destructor Smile

If u get Daji draw afterward like 7 times and U have a team of Daji

LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
(03-18-2016, 09:09 AM)Seergaze Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 08:25 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Daji belongs to her own tier, yes. But you wouldn't necessarily stop rerolling if you got Daji (unless you're going for Daji specifically like I am right now), as other cards such as dual mono leaders may have more consistent damage output. That, and nowadays, mono leaders might even draw more friend points than Daji due to hidden team skills and insane attack multipliers.

No, seriously, if you draw daji, YOU STOP RE ROLLING. (if you haven't noticed, i added that period there)

Everything else you said is TRUE (mostly), but they can come later, Daji works with EVERY card out there, mono leader means you have to draw other mono cards, and here we are talking about a new player here where his next draws can go completely the other way

Can't argue with that. As I said, Daji is universal. Big Grin

(03-18-2016, 09:34 AM)Destructor Wrote: Daji's own Tier = Destructor Smile

True dat XD

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
Nice guide...
but how many new players even know about TOS Forum? lol
I never came to the forum till I had already been playing for a year.
Narfmaster 15481009 ENFU Div4
Level 295, 825 days and counting

Favourite Teams:
[Image: Cyborg%20Duo_zpszg4jfws6.jpg]
Allies:
 [Image: Allies_zpsrm8xpezw.png]
For some reason I couldn't add more text to the original post from my phone, now that I am on a pc I will update the guide some more.

(03-18-2016, 09:11 AM)Vels Wrote: No love for Norse or Bloodfiends?

I will mention them but I think that their problem is that they require a lot of investment in different ways. Norse needs a lot of exp and 5 hornists to VR and the team passive of extra rune drop rate doesn't work with different version of Norse (at least the passive mentions only their current version in the wiki) and good luck finding a non pr Norse ally. The blood fiends need short cd converters which a new player will not have and require either drawing a converter with feeder and farming the feeder or using a feeder as member but feeders have low stats.

(03-18-2016, 11:29 AM)narfmaster Wrote: Nice guide...
but how many new players even know about TOS Forum? lol
I never came to the forum till I had already been playing for a year.

No idea, but if someone searchs for a rerolling guide (maybe having already played a similar game before) the guides are outdated.

(03-18-2016, 11:02 AM)TheCatGod Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 09:09 AM)Seergaze Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 08:25 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Daji belongs to her own tier, yes. But you wouldn't necessarily stop rerolling if you got Daji (unless you're going for Daji specifically like I am right now), as other cards such as dual mono leaders may have more consistent damage output. That, and nowadays, mono leaders might even draw more friend points than Daji due to hidden team skills and insane attack multipliers.

No, seriously, if you draw daji, YOU STOP RE ROLLING. (if you haven't noticed, i added that period there)

Everything else you said is TRUE (mostly), but they can come later, Daji works with EVERY card out there, mono leader means you have to draw other mono cards, and here we are talking about a new player here where his next draws can go completely the other way

Can't argue with that. As I said, Daji is universal. Big Grin

(03-18-2016, 09:34 AM)Destructor Wrote: Daji's own Tier = Destructor Smile

True dat XD

Noted and added to the first post Smile
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(03-18-2016, 11:33 AM)Joaqs Wrote: For some reason I couldn't add more text to the original post from my phone, now that I am on a pc I will update the guide some more.

I will mention them but I think that their problem is that they require a lot of investment in different ways. Norse needs a lot of exp and 5 hornists to VR and the team passive of extra rune drop rate doesn't work with different version of Norse (at least the passive mentions only their current version in the wiki) and good luck finding a non pr Norse ally. The blood fiends need short cd converters which a new player will not have and require either drawing a converter with feeder and farming the feeder or using a feeder as member but feeders have low stats.
Although those two series can form nice teams, they both require their SM to reach their potential (PR Odin and Robert). I would say this makes them both terrible as a starting team, since it would require a very long time before they become effective.

I would say though, that both Randeng and Yang Jiang are very good first draws, since they require a single PR mat to reach their potential, and you can put any fire/earth member in the middle to steamroll through the first seals (including Nidhogg, and many noobs stop their because of the overheal shield) and many old SMs. It should be mentionned that this team is bad to train at runespinning though.
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
I just made a second account on my old phone and rerolled about a dozen times. Finally settled with Hertz. The multiplier is nice for an early card. Honestly, I got tired of deleting and reinstalling the game. If there was a way to skip the tutorial I'd probably still be rerolling for a Daj.
(03-19-2016, 09:40 AM)Azrael Wrote: I just made a second account on my old phone and rerolled about a dozen times. Finally settled with Hertz. The multiplier is nice for an early card. Honestly, I got tired of deleting and reinstalling the game. If there was a way to skip the tutorial I'd probably still be rerolling for a Daj.

My friend and I are working on an Android app that automatically finishes the tutorial for you and moves the save, so that you could leave your phone plugged in and on for an indefinite amount of time and farm the tutorial. Android only though because none of us know Objective-C, we just know Java and XML! Smile

It's still a long way in the future though, as we're trying to figure out how to emulate touch in Android. And it'll require root.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
(03-18-2016, 07:57 PM)Dhafeuwst Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 11:33 AM)Joaqs Wrote: For some reason I couldn't add more text to the original post from my phone, now that I am on a pc I will update the guide some more.

Although those two series can form nice teams, they both require their SM to reach their potential (PR Odin and Robert). I would say this makes them both terrible as a starting team, since it would require a very long time before they become effective.

I would say though, that both Randeng and Yang Jiang are very good first draws, since they require a single PR mat to reach their potential, and you can put any fire/earth member in the middle to steamroll through the first seals (including Nidhogg, and many noobs stop their because of the overheal shield) and many old SMs. It should be mentionned that this team is bad to train at runespinning though.
That are good points that I forgot, will add them when I add BF and Norse to the guide.
(03-19-2016, 09:56 AM)TheCatGod Wrote:
(03-19-2016, 09:40 AM)Azrael Wrote: I just made a second account on my old phone and rerolled about a dozen times. Finally settled with Hertz. The multiplier is nice for an early card. Honestly, I got tired of deleting and reinstalling the game. If there was a way to skip the tutorial I'd probably still be rerolling for a Daj.

My friend and I are working on an Android app that automatically finishes the tutorial for you and moves the save, so that you could leave your phone plugged in and on for an indefinite amount of time and farm the tutorial. Android only though because none of us know Objective-C, we just know Java and XML! Smile

It's still a long way in the future though, as we're trying to figure out how to emulate touch in Android. And it'll require root.
Hertz is a good choice to start but there is no need to reinstall the app to reroll (in android for sure there isn't), in the second post I mention a few ways to reroll without reinstaling.

About the app, there is an old thread mentioning the draw stats after a 1000 or so rerolls, the first post links to another forum explaining how the programs to automate the reroll works but it is in French. I also can't find seem to find the thread right now Sad

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(03-19-2016, 10:33 AM)Joaqs Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 07:57 PM)Dhafeuwst Wrote:

That are good points that I forgot, will add them when I add BF and Norse to the guide.
(03-19-2016, 09:56 AM)TheCatGod Wrote:

Hertz is a good choice to start but there is no need to reinstall the app to reroll (in android for sure there isn't), in the second post I mention a few ways to reroll without reinstaling.

About the app, there is an old thread mentioning the draw stats after a 1000 or so rerolls, the first post links to another forum explaining how the programs to automate the reroll works but it is in French. I also can't find seem to find the thread right now Sad

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

Ah, please do let me know if you find the thread, I am interested in seeing the stats, and also about how to automate the reroll.