Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
February 17th Rate Up for Yamato Series
Feb 17 (Fri) Diamond Seal Card Draw Event 『Kojiki』, increased chance to summon Amaterasu, Izanagi and Tsukuyomi in "Kojiki" Diamond Seal

Could you all please post your draw results here? I'n interested to see how much of an increased chance it is to summon the rare ones.

The free summon: Tsukuyomi

Summoned 7 more times:
Izanami
Kagutsuchi x2
Susanoo x2
Tsukuyomi
Inari

10 draws

Tsukuyomi x3
Kushinada x3
Susanoo x1
Inari x1
Kagutsuchi x1
Izanami x1

ID: 39,040,287
[Image: W6DEwI2.png]
11 Draws
Kagutsuchi
Tsukuyomi
Izanami
Susanoo
Tsukuyomi
Izanami
Kushinada
Susanoo
Izanagi
Inari
Amaterasu
Izanagi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7 draws:

Inari
Izanagi
Kagutsuchi
Kagutsuchi
Izanami
Susanoo
Tsukuyomi
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!
14 draw all trash.
5 kagutsuchi
4 susanoo
3 inari
2 izanami
one draw.
izanagi! yay
was hoping for an amateratsu, but ill settle with this

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
one draw, izanagi! yay
was hoping for an amateratsu though, but ill settle with this

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
So before the draw I had snagged Izanagi (random draw on my birthday) and Susanoo (free draw). That wound up being great, as I didn't get either of them in my 10 draws for the rate up. My most desired card was Tsukuyomi, because she's a great team member (too many leaders lately... even with 20 slots now, I can't play them all). I didn't really care about Ameratasu, because, I don't know where I'd find all the fire runes to get her leader skill working. I got:

Inari
Kushinada
Kagutsuchi
Izanami
Izanami
Kushinada
Tsukuyomi
Kushinada
Inari
Izanami

Decent results. Unlike the other recent seals, you don't need two rares to level them up, so only one Tsukuyomi and Izanagi is fine, and now I have the rares I wanted. Now I have 7/8, with skill maxing dupes for 3/5. I continue to believe that 10-12 draws on rate-up day is the way to go, but I will point out that I only got 1/10 rares this time, which worked out for me *this time*, but isn't great in general.