Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farming Location for Gnomes/Slimes
Hi All Smile
Back from hiatus and have a question (really forgot, too long) 
As per title, what is the best location to farm Gnomes ( heart to attack rune active )

Currently farming for mech beast skill level 

Edit : please also advice on slimes as well ( attack rune to heart)

Thanks.

[Image: doge6_zpsfa718f7b.png]
For Mech beast, just max KFC, switch the KFC to material inventory and feed to 3 star Mech Beast.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

(02-20-2019, 07:43 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: For Mech beast, just max KFC, switch the KFC to material inventory and feed to 3 star Mech Beast.

Hi sorry for confusion. What i meant on beast is dark goat, light bird, fire dog, water octopus, medusa etc Smile

Just want to recall where to farm the gnomes and slimes. 

Ps  I'm not far in the game yet (Tower Level) , starting from scratch. 

Thanks 

[Image: doge6_zpsfa718f7b.png]
(02-20-2019, 08:49 PM)timeekit Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 07:43 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: For Mech beast, just max KFC, switch the KFC to material inventory and feed to 3 star Mech Beast.

Hi sorry for confusion. What i meant on beast is dark goat, light bird, fire dog, water octopus, medusa etc Smile

Thanks 

gnomes easily farm at 4th seal.
sadly slimes still no easy stage to farm.
this biweekly drops musician(att to heart) from big bang series.
(02-20-2019, 08:49 PM)timeekit Wrote:

Thanks 
KFC is Plump Precious Beast (Dagger Wielder, Pumpkin, Carp, Jade Rabbit, Beetle Samurai), and by Mech Beasts I thought you mean the 4 star mobs that can combine into Metatron.

Theoretically the best place to farm is in 4th seal stages during -50% stamina but its tedious.
Slimes can be farmed in Asgard Stages, EX guarantees them. 

For Mech version Medusa, her skill max at 12, so don't overfeed baby harpies to her before PR.

I would recommend wong ah neh's strategy, the biweekly is very good so you would definitely be farming it.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso