Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook's Harpy+3b.Harpy rewards.
Heya everyone, didnt see this linked here, head to https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/?fref=ts and follow the instructions of the post that starts with "The page is only in chinese... but the rewards are available for ALL of you!" prior to noon (hk time) of Jan the 17th in order to receive 1 Harpy and 3 baby harpies. It is madhead sponsoring a page of silly & derivative work of ToS.

Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet, PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi.
Don't Have: Skills.
(01-12-2017, 12:17 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Heya everyone, didnt see this linked here, head to  https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/?fref=ts and follow the instructions of the post that starts with "The page is only in chinese... but the rewards are available for ALL of you!" prior to noon (hk time) of Jan the 17th in order to receive 1 Harpy and 3 baby harpies. It is madhead sponsoring a page of silly & derivative work of ToS.
Also in the post below this is the fact the weekly interim battle conditon is wrong. I died 3 times trying with a 4* only team when it is supposed to be 4 members.

yeah I actually paid 400k on the Monday hiring a mercenary to do that achievement. Got it and it counted but I was not a happy camper... for 4* I usually go with tribal beasts leaders and some old cards like the horned cleric duckling, and a blue whale/fish metallic beasts to prop up the attack and hp greatly... but yeah it was not intended to be done like that.

Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet, PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi.
Don't Have: Skills.
i maxed up voltron with all the extra soulstones from the arena to get past that stage