Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook reward codes
i'm really salute for TOS Chinese FB. always using FB 'new' features. like the image 360 rotation?
for these code stuffs... notice that how they change the display in FB recently...

players can go directly to following address. accessible from left menu "Offers" as well
https://www.facebook.com/pg/tos.zh/offers/

all the codes that are still not expired are there Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
tozgiftee141
20 souls
Expires April 12 HK 1859

Thanks for the codes and for putting them all in one place! Makes it much easier to keep track of them.

And they are all valid for just one day. Everytime I look into this thread, they are expired already....
My ID: 7 862 965

Regular Allies: VR All max Loki; Skill max PR Niddhogg; Skill max Mastema, Skill max Satan, Skill max Lancelot

(04-10-2017, 10:19 PM)rxwing Wrote: i'm really salute for TOS Chinese FB. always using FB 'new' features. like the image 360 rotation?
for these code stuffs... notice that how they change the display in FB recently...

players can go directly to following address. accessible from left menu "Offers" as well
https://www.facebook.com/pg/tos.zh/offers/

all the codes that are still not expired are there Big Grin

That's a good one, thanks. English Facebook has started doing that now as well: https://www.facebook.com/pg/TowerOfSaviors/offers/ (just wondering for how long they will keep that up to date). I'll add both link to the start post.
(04-12-2017, 05:04 PM)Killer Power Wrote: And they are all valid for just one day. Everytime I look into this thread, they are expired already....

You can subscribe to the Facebook offer page (see TS for details), then you'l get automatically an notification when a new code has been released.
TOsvifT12Ti
200k coins
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(04-12-2017, 05:28 PM)joetjef Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 05:04 PM)Killer Power Wrote: And they are all valid for just one day. Everytime I look into this thread, they are expired already....

You can subscribe to the Facebook offer page (see TS for details), then you'l get automatically an notification when a new code has been released.

Thanks... yes, I could but I don't have a Facebook account... (yes, really... I'm one of the few)
My ID: 7 862 965

Regular Allies: VR All max Loki; Skill max PR Niddhogg; Skill max Mastema, Skill max Satan, Skill max Lancelot

(04-13-2017, 04:11 PM)Killer Power Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 05:28 PM)joetjef Wrote:

Thanks... yes, I could but I don't have a Facebook account... (yes, really... I'm one of the few)

I only have a dummy facebook account for TOS. I had hoped that there was an option to get notified by email for just these offers but that doesn't look like it's possible. So not very useful for me either.

Anyway, new code: TosGitturd43 (4 Black Keys, expires 14 April 19:00 HK time)
It seems the English Facebook site has already given up on publishing the codes, after just three days....

New code: tOSgiFT4tfen (20 Souls, expires 15 April 19:00 HK time)

Also be reminded that the following codes will expire 16 April 23:59 HK time, good for a total of 45 souls:
  • tOsSoLM16 (15 Souls)
  • TosSOulMR16 (15 Souls)
  • TOsoUL16R (15 Souls)
Edit: Looks like Madhead expired the codes earlier than they announced.