Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF: 1550+ Day Account (Gone)
After 4+ years of playing TOS, I'm ready to retire.  The account is free, but I'd rather it go to a relatively new player who will make this their main account.  I'm in a great guild (Knights of Avalon) and I'd like for whoever takes this account to be active in the guild events and joint operations.  It's bound to a junk twitter account so it's easy to transfer.

I'm mostly free to play, but still have a lot of good cards including older series that are no longer available.  Rather than posting pictures or trying to list the notable cards, if you're looking for specific cards, ask about those.  I don't have Lucy, Inanna, or Chessia.  I'm a harpy hoarder, so 50+ harpies, lots of plump beasts, madhead cards, and other useful team development items. It's a good account for someone just getting started as there are still teams and cards to develop, but also higher level teams able to clear most soulmasters.

(07-05-2017, 01:32 AM)Meli Wrote: After 4+ years of playing TOS, I'm ready to retire.  The account is free, but I'd rather it go to a relatively new player who will make this their main account.  I'm in a great guild (Knights of Avalon) and I'd like for whoever takes this account to be active in the guild events and joint operations.  It's bound to a junk twitter account so it's easy to transfer.

I'm mostly free to play, but still have a lot of good cards including older series that are no longer available.  Rather than posting pictures or trying to list the notable cards, if you're looking for specific cards, ask about those.  I don't have Lucy, Inanna, or Chessia.  I'm a harpy hoarder, so 50+ harpies, lots of plump beasts, madhead cards, and other useful team development items. It's a good account for someone just getting started as there are still teams and cards to develop, but also higher level teams able to clear most soulmasters.

Hi Meli! 
I recently joined TOS around 6 weeks to 2 months ago at the behest of my friend. Right now I don't really have a full team. More of a mish-mash of cards that I believe to be best fit for what I currently have. I may be lvl 141, but I farmed the exp event like crazy that was more than a month ago i think. I only have half a team ready to use with Madam Chyan and another half a team ready to use with Hideyoshi. According to my friend, these cards will give me a boost, but not enough to participate in a lot of the upcoming events. So I am hoping that your cards would give me a big boost (although I may be quite lost if i receive too much at once). I would be willing to help out your guild with guild events and all but I hope they would be willing to take on someone new like me.