Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
FAQ For Beginners
Hi,
I just made an acct here

And I can't create a question thread?
Do they block new registrants from making threads?
Tnx

Main Allies:All MaX Yogsototh and PR Giemsa
ALL 5 Origins of Demons ALL double maxed
ALL Max Jia Rou
Ragnarök [ENGLISH TOP 1 GE & JO]
UID: 76131550

[Image: 16qCtvM.jpg]
(01-13-2015, 10:04 PM)Knightzomegaz Wrote: Hi,
I just made an acct here

Tnx

Same Q - is there some time delay on new users make threads?

Anyway my question is regarding the Lunar Festival newbie package. I just started playing and saw Event #5 giving accounts created after 2/16 (I think server time is PST?) some goodies. So I rerolled, but did not get the Dragon after I completed tutorial (when you do the diamond seal draw that's end of tutorial right)?

I've kept playing the game so far - a second question is if the event didn't start yet, is a Chinese Beast & a Paladin worth rerolling over? I started with a 5s green dragon that makes something into hearts and his leader ability seems kind of good too, didn't want to restart unless that level 30 chinese beast and level 50 paladin is a must-have for newbies.

Thanks!

Can my team clear mosasaur guild stage without diamonds?

Hey guys,
So I'm looking for a place for this but I can't seem to post anywhere so I figured I'd ask in the FAQ. I just started playing and saw that they are giving away free diamonds but I can't seem to find where they send it to. Like I can't find how to receive the bonus. Any help?
(06-26-2015, 10:28 AM)RedPyramid Wrote: Hey guys,
So I'm looking for a place for this but I can't seem to post anywhere so I figured I'd ask in the FAQ. I just started playing and saw that they are giving away free diamonds but I can't seem to find where they send it to. Like I can't find how to receive the bonus. Any help?

Firstly, if you have any question, please create a new thread in the "ask the community" section, someone will help you out there.

And the free diamonds should be in your reward section, which is in the community section at the bottom right of your screen. Its given 1 daily every weekdays. Also Im not sure but I think you need to be at least lvl 10 to receive them.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(01-13-2015, 10:04 PM)Knightzomegaz Wrote: Hi,
I just made an acct here

Tnx

^This

and whats the deal with Hu-Po?

The extra details says its exp greatly increase after level up. I leveled mine to 35 but it only gives 87k exp
Why cant I create new thread?

Question:
What is Hu-Po for?

The extra description window says its exp increase greatly once leveled... but I lvled it to 35 and its only giving ~87k exp
(09-28-2015, 09:59 PM)notfree25 Wrote: Why cant I create new thread?

Question:
What is Hu-Po for?

The extra description window says its exp increase greatly once leveled... but I lvled it to 35 and its only giving ~87k exp

Newly registered members cant create a new thread without approval of mod, this was implemented to prevent spam bots from flooding the whole forum, sorry for the inconvenience. You should be able to create a thread now.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Hello everyone. I am new both in game and the forum. I am basically looking at asking recommendations based on my little pool of cards on how to move forward in the team building sub-section. Read from sticky I would need moderator approval first and therefore I am posting here. Sorry if this is not the most appropriate place to do so. Have fun everyone!