Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
FAQ For Beginners
fox fox fox
enchantresses (princess of kolchis/ troy/ queen of sarmatians) <--- sorry 4 spelling
i started with athena btw mwahaha
well of course gods too

Just got a Ra. Should I keep looking or will this do?)

Отправлено с моего Nexus 5 через Tapatalk

(12-27-2013, 04:19 AM)Chpokley Wrote: Just got a Ra. Should I keep looking or will this do?)

Not a flexible card, will not recommend for inexperienced players.

The brightest light casts the darkest shadows.
(12-27-2013, 04:52 AM)dadarocks Wrote:
(12-27-2013, 04:19 AM)Chpokley Wrote: Just got a Ra. Should I keep looking or will this do?)

Not a flexible card, will not recommend for inexperienced players.

Thanx!) will keep looking then)

Hey everyone,

I'm a new player and just drew a Dragon from the Misty Side.

I'm looking to spend little to no money on this game - is this a good pull? It seems like it could be pretty good with just the ★1 - ★2 dragons in the starting areas and I can transition into the DD(?) dragons later on.

I just need a decent stand-alone card that doesn't require too many other rares to work. Stones wise, I'll probably do 1 or 2 more draws, build up my box a bit, create a stock of about 10 - 20 stones, then use extra stones on casual seal draws...

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

(Sorry for the repost, wasn't sure if I should post here or the "best cards" thread.)
- candyFrog
I highly recommend you retry for a better starter. If you are not really concerned with getting a Uber starter, then perhaps just settle for a 5* Starter with a good leader skill.

For casual play, cards like Dagon (evolved from Dragon from the Misty Side) are pretty decent since they are easy for beginners and have relatively easy team builds. However, in the long run, this many not be that good of a choice, as only the better of the carefully constructed teams can finish end-game stages. It is entirely possible the first 6 seals without any diamond seals, but it is a tough feat for a beginner, not to mention the stages that comes after that.

All in all, if you feel like staying the game for long, try to reset until you get one of the cards in the best cards thread. The game is pretty generous with diamond giveaways, so if you manage them properly, you can build up a pretty decent team given whatever starter you choose to settle down with. Otherwise, you can settle for something simpler like I mentioned, and maybe get Paladins/Fate Sisters/Schemas to aid you along the way. There are certainly more than one way to clear the game.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadows.
(01-08-2014, 05:27 PM)dadarocks Wrote: wisdom

Thanks for the advice. I ended up throwing him back when my second diamond pull was a farmable monster.

He rewarded me by showing up in 5★ form today. (sigh)

Still plugging away at it. Just threw back a 5★ Fullbright Leo Golem. I really just want one of the Dragon Spiritors or Enchantresses to get started. That or a 5★ that just looks cool / fun to play with. :/

edit: Threw back a Dark Gargoyle Golem as well. :/
edit: Bye-bye, Tulzscha the Gaseous Form Sad
edit: Another Fulbright Leo Golem. :/

Hmm, I got a Tyr. He appears in the "best cards to start with" thread as part of a mono-fire deck, but his beard is too manly for my liking. He may be an ok card, but I guess I'll throw him back and hope for an enchantress / spiritor or something else more interesting.
(01-09-2014, 03:35 PM)candyFrog Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 05:27 PM)dadarocks Wrote: wisdom

Thanks for the advice. I ended up throwing him back when my second diamond pull was a farmable monster.

He rewarded me by showing up in 5★ form today. (sigh)

Still plugging away at it. Just threw back a 5★ Fullbright Leo Golem. I really just want one of the Dragon Spiritors or Enchantresses to get started. That or a 5★ that just looks cool / fun to play with. :/

edit: Threw back a Dark Gargoyle Golem as well. :/
edit: Bye-bye, Tulzscha the Gaseous Form Sad
edit: Another Fulbright Leo Golem. :/

Hmm, I got a Tyr. He appears in the "best cards to start with" thread as part of a mono-fire deck, but his beard is too manly for my liking. He may be an ok card, but I guess I'll throw him back and hope for an enchantress / spiritor or something else more interesting.

BUT HIS EVOLVED FORM'S POSE LOOKS SO AWESOME, AND NO PICKY ON STARTERS! Tongue

Sent from a potato.
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=8533

أرسلت من GT-N7000 بإستخدام تاباتلك
I got freyr as first draw today. what should i do now? Should i try to draw what i need with diamond?