Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
FAQ For Beginners
Thank you for the beginners guide... I am curious as to how Ario got the amount of experience needed to go from one level to the next? My number crunching can only give me a range because of the error caused by the percentage bar when you are in the leveling screen.

(09-20-2013, 03:36 AM)sageinblack Wrote: Thank you for the beginners guide... I am curious as to how Ario got the amount of experience needed to go from one level to the next? My number crunching can only give me a range because of the error caused by the percentage bar when you are in the leveling screen.

The level curve can be found in the Chinese Wiki.

http://zh.tos.wikia.com/wiki/%E5%AE%A0%E7%89%A9%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E7%BB%8F%E9%AA%8C%E8%A1%A8

Each card has a different level curve so you will need to check what's the level curve for that card, then cross reference with the link above.

Searching for all Hertz (Sagittarius) ally. Any level. Add me! Big Grin

[Image: e3935e64.jpg]
Thanks AhWei!

For I suddenly feel like someone will take these information to the extreme and create something crazy... I already thought of a Feeding Schedueler, but have no programming talents for it Tongue

+1 REP, you saved me a lot of time dude!
Hello, I downloaded the English version of TOS in the HK App Store and noticed that there is a little plus sign on the upper right hand corner of my Team #5 tab. I tried clicking it but nothing happens. Does anyone know what that's for? I thought it's to add teams but it's not working... thank you!
[Image: 7908db48.jpg]
Hello, I am a level 100 payer but it feels like it is really taking a lot of time for me to max out the level of any card while other players of my level has already at least maxed out one card. Am I doing anything wrong? I play the zodiac battle during their respective astropiece bonus days and made sure to make use of the elves and witches for exp amplification as well as trying to evolve fractured statues before feeding.
(12-18-2013, 11:25 PM)Shinwa Wrote: Hello, I am a level 100 payer but it feels like it is really taking a lot of time for me to max out the level of any card while other players of my level has already at least maxed out one card. Am I doing anything wrong? I play the zodiac battle during their respective astropiece bonus days and made sure to make use of the elves and witches for exp amplification as well as trying to evolve fractured statues before feeding.

Then u are like me, have draws that require tons of exp. My first 7 draws in the game included 3 enchantress ,urd3* , earth pala 3* and dark pala 3*

Crappy luck, have no choice but to do enchantress. At level 104 i havent evolve any of the enchantresses (im a failure , really) but now im nearly done with those bikini girls..

Take it easy bro, focus on ur main team
Madhead needs to nerf Nighteleven urgently
Hey guys. Is Byakhee a good starting card? Considering I can't afford spending much money...

Отправлено с моего Nexus 5 через Tapatalk

I see. I heard that dragons are really darn hard to evolve... So I guess I'll keep drawing...

i would suggest u use it if ur next few cards drawn are dragons, if not then u can do resets (clearing data/ uninstall × install) until u get a good card
refer u to this guide by Ario: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-The-best-cards-to-start-your-game
(12-26-2013, 10:27 PM)Estria Wrote: i would suggest u use it if ur next few cards drawn are dragons, if not then u can do resets (clearing data/ uninstall × install) until u get a good card
refer u to this guide by Ario: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-The-best-cards-to-start-your-game

Yup, that's what I'm doing now)) What are the best cards to start with? That would not require spending 24 hours farming further on to build a decent team?)