Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
FAQ For Beginners
Hello, I currently play TOS via the iphone. Would I be able to play this game from my PC? I searched online and it appears that there are a few sites where I can download TOS but I'm not sure if they're safe. Also, if I download the game, would I be able to link my account so that I don't have to start over? Thank you.

[Image: 7908db48.jpg]
(08-05-2013, 11:57 AM)Fbtos1213 Wrote: Hello, I currently play TOS via the iphone. Would I be able to play this game from my PC? I searched online and it appears that there are a few sites where I can download TOS but I'm not sure if they're safe. Also, if I download the game, would I be able to link my account so that I don't have to start over? Thank you.

You can try bluestacks, its an android emulator for PC. Since you're currently running on IOS, the only way to continue your game is through binding to a social media platform (fb/Twitter).

Hope this helps Big Grin

The brightest light casts the darkest shadows.
(08-05-2013, 12:08 PM)dadarocks Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 11:57 AM)Fbtos1213 Wrote: Hello, I currently play TOS via the iphone. Would I be able to play this game from my PC? I searched online and it appears that there are a few sites where I can download TOS but I'm not sure if they're safe. Also, if I download the game, would I be able to link my account so that I don't have to start over? Thank you.

You can try bluestacks, its an android emulator for PC. Since you're currently running on IOS, the only way to continue your game is through binding to a social media platform (fb/Twitter).

Hope this helps Big Grin

Thank you so much!! Big Grin

[Image: 7908db48.jpg]
(08-07-2013, 05:02 PM)Metacreeper Wrote: Evolve Elements + Locations
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-A-Simple-List-of-Evolution-Elements-and-Where-to-Get-Them?pid=15291#pid15291

You might want to add this in too:
List of Ways to get Cards
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Complete-List-of-Ways-to-get-Cards

You might also want to add in that you can't use attribute changing actives immediately after one of them is over (eg you have urd and medusa. You froze the enemy using urd and after 3 turns, you can't activate medusa's active until all enemies attack). Same applies for isabell. To put it simply, the above skills cannot be activated as long as one of the skill's symbol is still there, even though the skill is over

Alright added, thanks for the suggestions and links! Great work as always Big Grin
(08-09-2013, 10:59 PM)Metacreeper Wrote: This is it. The compilation of the deck builds:
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Compilation-of-all-deck-builds?pid=15597#pid15597

Added that in too! Helpful as always Big Grin
2-1, 2-2, 2-5 is it means The Second Seal - greed of the stylites, build enochian and unleash the second seal?
(09-17-2013, 10:50 PM)SlaJaZz Wrote: 2-1, 2-2, 2-5 is it means The Second Seal - greed of the stylites, build enochian and unleash the second seal?

It means the 1st, 2nd and 5th stage of the 2nd level of the respective islands.

For example, on the water island, 2-1 is The Marine Paladin, 2-2 is Ruins of the Past and 2-5 is Haunt of the Icigon.

Hope this clear things up for you Big Grin
i see..thx.. still learning.. haiz.. now im stucked..cant win 2nd seal boss

btw..another question..about the Ario's lvl up table.. Evo 1 and Evo 2 means? the Stars? my 2 star witch lvl 3 give only 2100 not 6300
(09-17-2013, 11:11 PM)SlaJaZz Wrote: i see..thx.. still learning.. haiz.. now im stucked..cant win 2nd seal boss

btw..another question..about the Ario's lvl up table.. Evo 1 and Evo 2 means? the Stars? my 2 star witch lvl 3 give only 2100 not 6300

It refers to the stage of evolution the monster is at. Evo 1 will be the 1st stage and for witches, the 2* witch is the 1st stage, while Evo 2 refers to the second stage of evolution, which is the 3* witch. Note that different cards have different "stars" at various stage though (e.g. Slimes start with 1*)

Hope this helps Big Grin
Great beginner guide Big Grin

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use