Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English version wikipage
Seems like the wiki is outdated. Anyone knows other source for updated battle infos?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

(10-08-2018, 02:29 AM)Daniel Sim Wrote: Seems like the wiki is outdated. Anyone knows other source for updated battle infos?

http://zh.tos.wikia.com/wiki/%E7%A5%9E%E9%AD%94%E4%B9%8B%E5%A1%94_%E7%B9%81%E4%B8%AD%E7%B6%AD%E5%9F%BAhttp://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Enemy_Skills_By_ID

You need to be more precise, outdated for what?, afaik wikia does have everything right now.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(10-08-2018, 02:41 AM)Oriceles Wrote: You need to be more precise, outdated for what?, afaik wikia does have everything right now.
The fandom page still stays at Ranto pics and a few info on new biweeklies like Run Lizars Run etc are missing

(10-08-2018, 02:46 AM)Daniel Sim Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 02:41 AM)Oriceles Wrote: You need to be more precise, outdated for what?, afaik wikia does have everything right now.
The fandom page still stays at Ranto pics and a few info on new biweeklies like Run Lizars Run etc are missing

The missing stages are of least priority because u should be able to win with most teams.  I yield that the new ultimate stage info was out a little late but was there yesterday.

One thing to keep in mind is that the game exactly hasnt made it easy to keep up (complex skills, tons of junk stuff flying around, etc.)  My hat off to the wiki for taking the front lines for so long.

I have played quite a few other games for mobile and pc that are more simple, have more money ingame and their wiki sux and forums are completely useless.

Probably the main reason i play this game is because the wiki and forums are so good for so long.  I would probably consider quitting next year if one or the other would go down.  I would insta quit if both went down for good.