Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elvish Perrenials first impressions?
Don't really need daji if you have Morgana tho Smile also smoking mirror(tezcatlipoca) is a pretty much 1.5x guaranteed alongside shy plant. For final burst strelizia, for regular use hyacinth, Rose is really great.

And I keep saying this but if you have problem doing 2 +rows then save a spot for shuta, at CD 3 the way she converts 3 corners makes it very easy to do 2 rows.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
rather than focus on some gimmick here are the things i wish they had:
-more hp, hp passive
-time extension, massive boost to time
-all enchant fixed board
-high overheal without diablo
-low xp cost to max
-better utility cards
-multihit tumbler, eg. enemy can only hit 25% of health
-clear negative effects only
-fusion

Sadly they dont have any of the above so i am placing this update in the same bin with most of the knights of the round file.

(11-04-2017, 10:35 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Don't really need daji if you have Morgana tho Smile also smoking mirror(tezcatlipoca)  is a pretty much 1.5x  guaranteed alongside shy plant. For final burst strelizia, for regular use hyacinth, Rose is really great.

And I keep saying this but if you have problem doing 2 +rows then save a spot for shuta, at CD 3 the way she converts 3 corners makes it very easy to do 2 rows.

I said Tezca, QQ. Guess I shoulda called him Fat Saruman like everyone else does. Rose seems to be a pretty successful foundation for a mono elf team, being rainbow and hearts based means she just has so many options for burst and utility. Gonna have to farm a Magrence for burning immunity.

UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
Just completed farming 3 CD max copies of Sengo over the weekend.. Rose continuous burst team..

Rose, 3 x Sengo, (filler), Rose

(Same idea as 3x Hercules team)
Basically after the 8th round, you can activate Rose every round (alternate between Leader & Ally)

4.5 (leader) x 4.5 (ally) x 1.5 (heart) x 2 (rose) x 1.5 (sengo)
= 91x damage (plus free 1 row conversion) EVERY TURN

May Lily as filler, for tumbler and an even easier board to spin rows.. But she is optional and could change to suit stage..

Gimmicky team that might be phased out later, but currently I love the damage and synergy..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
(11-05-2017, 05:57 PM)Nash Wrote: ...

Rose, 3 x Sengo, (filler), Rose

Gimmicky team that might be phased out later, but currently I love the damage and synergy..

Note "filler" must be an elvish perrenial or the team will not get the tumbler.  Cant be just any elf unless full yolo.