Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elvish Perrenials first impressions?
Well, I didn't hear my usual advice, drew early, got Rose and wow that girl can sure pack a punch. Used Morgana, fylgja strelizia on the boss, 700m dmg...

About spinning, if you are a bad as I am get Shuta in as a cd3 lifeline that will give you 1 free row, spin a second row and you should be good to go... Seriously pretty neat thing.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(10-28-2017, 11:18 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Well, I didn't hear my usual advice, drew early, got Rose and wow that girl can sure pack a punch. Used Morgana, fylgja strelizia on the boss, 700m dmg...

About spinning, if you are a bad as I am get Shuta in as a cd3 lifeline that will give you 1 free row, spin a second row and you should be good to go...  Seriously pretty neat thing.
If rose had an izanagi-like passive that generates auto columns when a condition is fulfilled or at least extra spin time, it would help normal players without god-tier spinning skills by a whole lot.

Allies available: 

Atlantis, Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Lynx, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Yeah, i do believe that for those of us with lesser skills, Shuta or Margarite are ideal converters atm, one cd 3 the other cd5, Heck Margarite's Amel 4 increment of heart drops fits the team and all. If Shuta is brought back like Diaochan was, i would say that if you want 2 of the card in the team, go ahead!, just keep 1 strelizia and some other card at hand for big bursts.

Once one gets more used to row spinning i would say that Smoking Mirror and Morgana are mighty fine fits, but in the meantime, enjoy the converters Smile

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
In regards to the op, first impressions are ok and high dmg. Several ppl have said that the series is different but really doesnt add anything new. The playstyle for sure is new but the idea of spinning some fixed geometry is fatal in soulmaster stages especially the new ones since the start of this year.

Many ppl will point to dmg reduction as somekind of savior or perhaps recovery or some gimmick that will advance u automatically but looking at the past few pages of dsi's u will see that ignore dmg reduction and tumbler is pretty common in a lot of stages forcing u to burst when u dont want to.

Mh will make a few sm for u and i guess diablo teams can benefit as well as making a mono fire elf team. But mainly its the power creep of the game that makes hard hitting dmg reduction teams limited in use.

After the dust settles we will prob go back to picking a few good elves for ophi, khaos and whatever team that must have enuf hp to tank a cd1 19k attk ignore def mob sometimes multiple. I would like 4 good elves for my ophi team so i can have days to spin but being a one shot is not going to cut it. In many cases i would want to evict the one elf i have if it didnt break the leader skill.
(10-29-2017, 06:52 AM)jtsmith Wrote: In regards to the op, first impressions are ok and high dmg. Several ppl have said that the series is different but really doesnt add anything new. The playstyle for sure is new but the idea of spinning some fixed geometry is fatal in soulmaster stages especially the new ones since the start of this year.

Many ppl will point to dmg reduction as somekind of savior or perhaps recovery or some gimmick that will advance u automatically but looking at the past few pages of dsi's u will see that ignore dmg reduction and tumbler is pretty common in a lot of stages forcing u to burst when u dont want to.

Mh will make a few sm for u and i guess diablo teams can benefit as well as making a mono fire elf team. But mainly its the power creep of the game that makes hard hitting dmg reduction teams limited in use.

After the dust settles we will prob go back to picking a few good elves for ophi, khaos and whatever team that must have enuf hp to tank a cd1 19k attk ignore def mob sometimes multiple. I would like 4 good elves for my ophi team so i can have days to spin but being a one shot is not going to cut it. In many cases i would want to evict the one elf i have if it didnt break the leader skill.
Dang, now i'm at a crossroads. I want to try for cornflower on rare up day but with the amount of diamonds i have, i'd need to get really lucky to pull the jackpot, doesn't help that all my draws so far has been commons as well. I could also save up for next patch or another potential black card coming up, not sure what to do...

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
Allies available: 

Atlantis, Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Lynx, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Will we get another black platinum card before Chinese New Year? I kind of feel like it won't happen. Anubis was released during the Yamato patch and Maya came a little more than four patches later? I think we're set for the year.
UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
(10-29-2017, 08:56 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Will we get another black platinum card before Chinese New Year? I kind of feel like it won't happen. Anubis was released during the Yamato patch and Maya came a little more than four patches later? I think we're set for the year.

I heard Aaronyxy mention it in one of his newer videos, but it was very vague so i'm just grasping at straws here. However, if TSZ and Rakshasa are going to be re-released during the coming chinese new year, i'd want to have sufficient diamonds ready. Now if only we knew for sure...
Allies available: 

(10-30-2017, 12:27 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 08:56 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Will we get another black platinum card before Chinese New Year? I kind of feel like it won't happen. Anubis was released during the Yamato patch and Maya came a little more than four patches later? I think we're set for the year.

I heard Aaronyxy mention it in one of his newer videos, but it was very vague so i'm just grasping at straws here. However, if TSZ and Rakshasa are going to be re-released during the coming chinese new year, i'd want to have sufficient diamonds ready. Now if only we knew for sure...

TSZ and Rakshasa are pretty much guaranteed, aren't they? We'll probably get a third, maybe even fourth CNY exclusive black card too. Hmm.

Well if it eases your anxiety, I was under the impression that Diabolical Summer being decomposable for ancient coins meant that we were getting a way to farm her and thus farm ancient coin seal draws at some point. But this is also just guesswork, and likely will be very limited if ever it happens as MH loves being able to not go bankrupt. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
Any viable Sakura and Rose teams just pulled those 2 today just missing cornflower but I’m not really liking him needs some fast converters for him.
If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
(11-04-2017, 04:22 AM)OrgasmatronX Wrote: Any viable Sakura and Rose teams just pulled those 2 today just missing cornflower but I’m not really liking him needs some fast converters for him.

Sakura teams seem to be leaning towards doing everything possible to take advantage of her crazy skydrop, I usually see Andromeda, Circe, AR Gemini, and Khaos. Rose wants Shyplant and Daji in her team, plus one other perrenial for tumbler (I personally think the best choice is Cornflower if you have him). Last slot is free for whatever utility the stage requires, and probably Tezca if you don't need anything in particular.