Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egyption God Question
Duno if i'm lucky or wat, but i drew osiris and seth today , for the double bonus today .. not even a green card lol.

i also have ra and shu ...

i will assume this 2 new addition will be collecting dust as well.

so i wan to change tat and ask more details about them

the leader skill for osiris :

"Massive increase in Dark Attack on Light enemies (including whole Team's Active Skill) "

does anyone know the multiplication dmg done to light enemies by osiris leader skill ?

is osiris a better leader then pr loki with 2.5x dmg ? all assuming we are dealing with light enemies.

is dual osiris btr then dual loki team, or osiris and loki team ??

i wan to be happy with new cards, but i cant seem to find out any use with them currently. hope someone can make me happy lol .

THX !!!

[Image: doge6_zpsfa718f7b.png]
the multiplication is x300%, so double egyption god will give you a x900% multiplier without considering elemental advantage yet. So its very strong when against a single element stage.
P.S Egyption god are very useful in certain seal 7 stage

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(05-16-2014, 12:50 AM)Blitzkriag Wrote: the multiplication is x300%, so double egyption god will give you a x900% multiplier without considering elemental advantage yet. So its very strong when against a single element stage.

Sorry but the 900% already included elemental advantage.
2 loki gives you 625%*1.5=937.5 against light.
IMO the only case where egyption gods are good is when you need that active damage. They multiply active damage by 900% instead of the usual 150% on weaker element, which also applies to other same elemental damage skill.
Never use only one egyption god unless you desperately need that active skill and still want some good stats and other skill from other leader. It gives you the same benefit as 200% leader.
They can be used as a semi converter in special battles(like no light runes or no heart runes, which I think is already mentioned in ralfhero's dark guide)

I'm a cat.
Situational card.

Dual egyptian nets 900% on opposing element Only.
Most stages have a mix of elements so...not that useful

Not that i dun like them....their passive stacks wif greek god active to deal sick damage. And u can treat it as a 10 cd converter+nuker when used as follower

More on the stacking of damage wif greek actives here

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Dual-Tefnut-active-skill-3-million-damage-method

That being said, i have all 5 egyptian gods too. Feel free to add me Smile

Id: 30479090
Ign: lunatic pandora
dont forget about the actives. its almost a 120k damage on the opposing element. great on limited TC battles
after seeing the comments .. i guess egyption gods are situational.. and not core cards for the respective elements..

cont emo .... new cards yet .......

y cant mh giv me a norse omg ==

or .. i duno ..... circe ,troy maybe ? ....
[Image: doge6_zpsfa718f7b.png]
Tefnut, Ra and Osiris combos really well with Wen, Yan and Xi at their respective Greek Decks aswell. Try it, they will give you a nearly perfect board, well lets say i think its perfect since i suck at dealing with mass amount of runes after convertion lol Tongue
Light God Fiend Dream came true!
[Image: e49d4e40.jpg]
Finally the Goddess is here
[Image: 005198c9.jpg]
Always LF more Minamotos, Gemini, Apollo, Poseidon and Athena
(05-16-2014, 01:33 AM)zekrea Wrote:
(05-16-2014, 12:50 AM)Blitzkriag Wrote: the multiplication is x300%, so double egyption god will give you a x900% multiplier without considering elemental advantage yet. So its very strong when against a single element stage.

IMO the only case where egyption gods are good is when you need that active damage. They multiply active damage by 900% instead of the usual 150% on weaker element, which also applies to other same elemental damage skill.
Never use only one egyption god unless you desperately need that active skill and still want some good stats and other skill from other leader. It gives you the same benefit as 200% leader.
They can be used as a semi converter in special battles(like no light runes or no heart runes, which I think is already mentioned in ralfhero's dark guide)

Huh? 300% leader skill of Egyptian God x2 = 900%. With elemental damage it's 1350% which is far higher than dual Norse. All the guides give the multipliers before elemental calculations. If it says it is a x3 multiplier against dark, it means that the x3 multiplier only works on dark enemies (but not considering elemental bonus yet, which makes it x 4.5).
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

Timeekit, make sure to max it out so i can use you as ally when temple of trials come again ok? HAHAHA Big Grin
[Image: e75c5880.jpg]

We're [SG] Eärendil

Aiya Eärendil Elenion Ancalima!
(05-16-2014, 09:28 AM)Ixidor Wrote:
(05-16-2014, 01:33 AM)zekrea Wrote:

Huh? 300% leader skill of Egyptian God x2 = 900%. With elemental damage it's 1350% which is far higher than dual Norse. All the guides give the multipliers before elemental calculations. If it says it is a x3 multiplier against dark, it means that the x3 multiplier only works on dark enemies (but not considering elemental bonus yet, which makes it x 4.5).

I think Egyptian*2 skill did change the multiplier from 1.5 to 9. So that's just total 900% not 1350%.