Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egyptian VR Teaser??
Posted on FB a couple moments ago. Answer reveal comes later tonight!

[Image: 2mVCfpo.jpg]
[Image: 3d4Ir0f.jpg]
[Image: w9u9380.jpg]
[Image: k48dJ4g.jpg]
[Image: 9BQcntf.jpg]
[Image: pcTuMCI.jpg]

We've already seen what their dragonware looks like, and this ain't it!

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
impossibru

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
So VR and Dragonware? Man they're really going all in on these.

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Hell yeah, something to use non Giallars with, hopefully the stages end up being reasonably easy, I'll still have to use black keys refilling giallars tho. (yes Fauxy, only Osiris, but have you seen how many gods get pr/VR per patch? :p lol seriously happy tho)
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/pcb.1797512797005898/1797512613672583/?type=3&theater

It's happening. Egyptian VR April 16th. I remember guessing that they might add in a random VR to delay the last PR at some point, I guess I was right.

Hopefully skins will carry, because the Japanese themed skins are much nicer than what will become the OVR versions of Egyptians.

NVR Tefnut is very obviously Blue Rose though, but she's shifted from a... mountain cat (?) to a Sphinx cat. Thematically appropriate, but I wish that artists would retain character traits instead of reinterpreting what the characters look like every evolution.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Thanks bro for that info, yeah makes sense to delay last pr, I was wondering myself how were they gonna handle Copper Bullet pr vs Azathot, I think that once they release them they will increase the damage and then up from 1 to 2 the rows that can be exploded or some small change, making it good but keeping Azathot as THE dragon leader.

Dang just realized that I won't have enough pr mats going forward at this rate lol, so many good things have required them in this past year kinda overwhelming in a great sense since this shows madhead's commitment with the game.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Damn I’m excited. I pulled the three Egyptian Gods from the collectors seal in like 4 draws. PRed and no need to train it’s skill level. And I have extra copies (semi trained though) of the gods to VR