Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop rate for periodic stage - Difficulties Stages
Question.

With the on-going Time Warp stages, I'm looking into farming A-ji, the xuan yuan beast to max skill my Sih Kong Yu. 

This brings me into my question. Since all the Time Warp - Earth stages drop A-ji, is it better if I farm the intermediate stage (20 stamina, 7 stages) rather than the extra stage (40 stamina, 7 stages). Does the drop rate varies for difficulties? 

P.S. I don't need other cards but evolved salamander and wolf is better than the basic. So basic stage is out of the equation.

Thanks.

To err is human, to forgive is divine.
Removing the fixed enemy waves leaves you with 5 waves for Intermediate and 4 waves (3 if FTL raids) in Advanced and Extra that can drop the mob you want. The mob drop rates don't differ much between difficulties, only the boss, so it makes more sense to do Intermediate.

On the other hand, the Story Mode stages in Travellers' Memories have 4/5/5 chances for much less stamina, and whenever you collect enough jade you get to play Extra for 2 guaranteed drops. My recommendation goes to Basic spamming here over anything else.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

(12-08-2015, 05:34 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Removing the fixed enemy waves leaves you with 5 waves for Intermediate and 4 waves (3 if FTL raids) in Advanced and Extra that can drop the mob you want. The mob drop rates don't differ much between difficulties, only the boss, so it makes more sense to do Intermediate.

On the other hand, the Story Mode stages in Travellers' Memories have 4/5/5 chances for much less stamina, and whenever you collect enough jade you get to play Extra for 2 guaranteed drops. My recommendation goes to Basic spamming here over anything else.

Ah thanks. How did I even missed out of the A-ji dropping at TM. but thanks for the heads up. 

Very helpful in my case. 

To err is human, to forgive is divine.