Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon user please help me out...
Hi, i'm new to dragon deck, i just PR my faugn and his now lvl 73 with full ame (add me if u got any PR ED Dragons or Nidhogg) 

So, my lineup is PR Faugn, Earth ED, Fire ED, Dark DS, Water DS... do i still get a bonus  if i mix my lineup? cause i heard peeps saying that, if u put Faugn and Dark DS side by side, they'll give you and extra bonus... is that true? or is it as long u put them in the same team, you will still get the bonus?

Also, do i need to switch my Earth ED to Water ED? cause i currently dont have a Water ED yet... if i had one, is it better to switch it out? 

Is my dragon deck complete? or am i still missing something? lol...

Appreciate the feedbacks, thank you guys in advance for helping me out Smile

Cheerz

[Image: cca85d55.jpg]
[Image: c533d7db.jpg]
You get the 30% bonus for PR Faugn and Dark DS in the same team. No need to put side by side.
If you get water ED then please replace the earth ED.
Your dragon deck is quite complete.

[Image: daedc57b.jpg]
[Image: e20c487d.jpg]

Want to train skill CD? Watch:
Max Pollux Skill CD
Refer to this for a very detailed guide on Dragon deck building.

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Theorycraft-Draconomicon-Now-snipe-friendly

Now, there are 3 relevant dragon passives revolving around EDs and their DSes.

1. Will to Live, which gives you a mini-crescendo. With 3/4/5 EDs of different elements and same rarity (4/5* or 6*) in the same team, you can gain up to +50%/75%/100% attack based on how low your health is.

2. Avatar of the Spiritor, which gives 30% attack to both the DS and the ED. DS must be leader/ally. I'm not sure if this works only on 1 set of cards, as deck number 6 in the draconomicon states that all 6 cards get the 30% boost.

3. Herald of the Ethereal, which gives 30% attack to both the DS and the ED. As long as the ED is 6* and they're both in the same team, it's an unconditional +30% damage.

Soo, to put it in summary, yes, water ED will be the optimal choice here. You should look at deck number 2 in the draconomicon, you seem to be close to that deck's nature.

Lazy to update images.

Current Ally: Lucy OR VR Freyja

As Huat and Viverea told you, you lack the core of a proper Dragon team, however you can still train the dragons that matters (Ethereal) in the hope that you draw the rest that you need.
In the interin you shoud go with your beast team, it can bring you to seal 4 at least, 5 if your runespining is decent and you PR some of your schemas.

In summary, you need to draw some more, keep us informed Wink

Regards.
(11-23-2014, 08:46 AM)Shoikan Wrote: As Huat and Viverea told you, you lack the core of a proper Dragon team, however you can still train the dragons that matters (Ethereal) in the hope that you draw the rest that you need.
In the interin you shoud go with your beast team, it can bring you to seal 4 at least, 5 if your runespining is decent and you PR some of your schemas.

Regards.

uhm... Faugn as leader? check. Novalis? check. Ursula? check. 2 ED dragons? Check. What core is missing? xD

That dragon deck is quite complete, just Water ED instead of the Earth one would be a tick better. 

Also, its enough to have the Dragon spiritor+ ED in the team, you dont need to have them next to each other. I would put all EDs next to each other, with Amel IV its a higher chance for heart skydrops.
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
(11-23-2014, 09:03 AM)Akanto Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 08:46 AM)Shoikan Wrote: As Huat and Viverea told you, you lack the core of a proper Dragon team, however you can still train the dragons that matters (Ethereal) in the hope that you draw the rest that you need.

Regards.

uhm... Faugn as leader? check. Novalis? check. Ursula? check. 2 ED dragons? Check. What core is missing? xD

That dragon deck is quite complete, just Water ED instead of the Earth one would be a tick better. 

Also, its enough to have the Dragon spiritor+ ED in the team, you dont need to have them next to each other. I would put all EDs next to each other, with Amel IV its a higher chance for heart skydrops.

You're right, I was replying to another thread!

Sorry for that.
(11-23-2014, 09:09 AM)Shoikan Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 09:03 AM)Akanto Wrote: You're right, I was replying to another thread!

Sorry for that.

Ah, np. But atleast I didnt missed some important details. Tongue
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
If possible you can try to run dark mono dragon+1 water DS Smile

PR Faugh + Dark DS,Water DS,Dark Golem,Dark Melog+ PR Faugh

You can replace Melog with water ED,another dark golem or just leave it blank cause it is already too powerful lol
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
If you're running the dragon team in your signature, Nidhogg is more suitable with PR RGB ED as ally, Faugn works better with Daji or another Faugn.

@ralfhero
Dark melog is a terrible idea in any dragon build. You're removing one member for Ursula's active as well as for Prestige of Dragon recovery
(11-23-2014, 12:14 PM)nuu Wrote: If you're running the dragon team in your signature, Nidhogg is more suitable with PR RGB ED as ally, Faugn works better with Daji or another Faugn.

@ralfhero
Dark melog is a terrible idea in any dragon build. You're removing one member for Ursula's active as well as for Prestige of Dragon recovery

... whut? Dark melog's a dragon.

In fact, after combining with dark golem, being able to either convert to dark without touching hearts or convert to hearts is pretty strong for a PR Faugn deck.
Lazy to update images.

Current Ally: Lucy OR VR Freyja