Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon / mix deck help!
I have..

Byakhee Ethereal Dragon
Lightigon
Cystalgon
Dragon from Darkside
Dragon Spiritor - Dark
Decapator
Jadator

I am missing a good fire dragon card... so maybe I can use a Jackie or Volcano Salamander?

Other cards I have are:

Pollux
Dark Rassaphore
Fiery Stavrophore
Queen Bee
Nian
Idun
Persephone
Urd
Griffin
The Deep One
Little Medusa
Ceberus
Kong Golem

IMO, the best thing that you could do now is to form a rainbow dragon deck which content all of the colors.

Leader: Dark Spiritor
Lightion
Crystalgon
Jadator
Volcano Salamander
+ Water Spiritor Ally (Or ED dragon in some cases for better recovery)

You only lack of a Metablaze to fulfill your damage deck.
Try your best to farm for it in 2nd seal red island on the -50% stamina day (use a few diamond to refill your stamina, I do think that you just need about <100 battle to get it).
For this team you would have 40% damage increase due to the hidden effect of defensive dragon, high damage (600%) and hp leeching (for Water Spiritor Ally) and high recovery (Etheral Dragon Ally). By the way, there is a hidden effect if you pair Dark ED with you Dark spiritor but I forget what it is Smile!
Farm for 4 Big Blue Eggs to evolve your Draks to 5*. And prepare a lot of feeding card on the respective -50% stamina day to level up your card quickly.
Hope this help.

Silverius
Changed my account, but deck is da same. Too lazy to make a new Sig

[Image: e7d7e5ac.jpg]
(02-10-2014, 11:58 AM)Silverius Wrote: IMO, the best thing that you could do now is to form a rainbow dragon deck which content all of the colors.

Leader: Dark Spiritor
Lightion
Crystalgon
Jadator
Volcano Salamander
+ Water Spiritor Ally (Or ED dragon in some cases for better recovery)

You only lack of a Metablaze to fulfill your damage deck.
Try your best to farm for it in 2nd seal red island on the -50% stamina day (use a few diamond to refill your stamina, I do think that you just need about <100 battle to get it).
For this team you would have 40% damage increase due to the hidden effect of defensive dragon, high damage (600%) and hp leeching (for Water Spiritor Ally) and high recovery (Etheral Dragon Ally). By the way, there is a hidden effect if you pair Dark ED with you Dark spiritor but I forget what it is Smile!
Farm for 4 Big Blue Eggs to evolve your Draks to 5*. And prepare a lot of feeding card on the respective -50% stamina day to level up your card quickly.
Hope this help.

Thanks that was helpful!

And I found it
2.The Dragon Race -

For each DS + ED of the same element, x 130% to the damage of the DS + ED (DS must be leader or ally to work)

The hidden effect seems minimal? Better off with the rainbow DD hidden effect I guess?

Where exactly does the evolve materials needed to evolve DDs to 5* drop?

I only have 1 of the big egg and no small egg and I can't even remember where I got them..

I am missing all the evolve materials -_-

Are they only from lost relic special battles?

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-to-full-gallery
Check it out here, but beware of the big eggs. They have 100k hp with 10k damage which could bring you down in 1 hit after 6 turns (usually).
Other way to find them is in guild's black hole. It it more easy to get one.
Good luck!
Silverius
Changed my account, but deck is da same. Too lazy to make a new Sig

[Image: e7d7e5ac.jpg]
If you ever get a dark golem in the future, then you must put it into the team, dark ds + water ds + dark golem combo can easily deal dmg over 1mil for a full dragon team

For the dragon eggs, it should not be a big problem if you can always ensure that you can turn 6 runes together + 4 combo, this should be able to kill the big egg before it attacks you and dragon team should easily have enough hp to tank the 9k dmg as it does not attack you that often
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313