Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Team Building Advice (Help)
I am thinking of building a dragon team but I'm not really sure how or if I can. Yea, so I need help in dragon team building. I might have only a few recent cards as I stopped playing like 4 years ago but occasionally download it back like one or two times a year for one month to draw cards XD

Here are my dragon cards:

Dagon
Ursula
Cthugha
Agatha
Tulzscha
Faugn
Novalis
GSoA
Hydrometallic Dragon
Seth
Fire Golem
Pyrometallic Dragon
Bellicose Wings of Vouivre
Inferno Golem
Piasa
Jabbanero
Govindasaur
Shu
Terrametallic Dragon
Barbara
Honor
Fafnir
Dark Golem
Nightfall Melog
Wawel

I will PR/Evolve any cards that are essential. Hope you guys can help me. Thx in advance.

PS. Is dragon team still good or useful cuz I don't really see people use it nowadays. (During my time, Dragon Team is the best team)

(02-08-2018, 02:18 PM)Naruto Wrote: I am thinking of building a dragon team but I'm not really sure how or if I can. Yea, so I need help in dragon team building. I might have only a few recent cards as I stopped playing like 4 years ago but occasionally download it back like one or two times a year for one month to draw cards XD

Dagon
Ursula
Cthugha
Agatha
Tulzscha
Faugn
Novalis
GSoA
Hydrometallic Dragon
Seth
Fire Golem
Pyrometallic Dragon
Inferno Golem
Piasa
Jabbanero
Govindasaur
Shu
Terrametallic Dragon
Barbara
Honor
Fafnir
Dark Golem
Nightfall Melog
Wawel

I will PR/Evolve any cards that are essential. Hope you guys can help me. Thx in advance.

PS. Is dragon team still good or useful cuz I don't really see people use it nowadays. (During my time, Dragon Team is the best team)

It doesnt seem that you have any exceptional leaders for a dragon team, so something worth considering is pulling for a Azathoth with your all max reward because he is a meta leader and very very strong dragon leader. Essential cards for this team would be Ursula and Novalis, for the remaining slots you can slot in Wawel and Shu- trying to get 3 attributes n there for the +3 spin time. 

With all this said, I wouldn't focus too much on the dragon team for now since cards like Nidhogg, Colin, Masamune, and Draco are much better options than Shu and Wawel. But without seeing the rest of your inventory I cant give a solid answer to whether or not you should focus on a dragon team. Also, the team will take lots of resources since most of these dragon cards with good skills in an Azathoth team dont have feeders.

If you are willing to explore different teams to pursue dont be shy and just post your entire box because dragon teams are not what they were 4 years ago.

Edit: Completly forgot that Shu' s multiplier on the active skill is elemental. Based on your box and it's lack of good boosters for the team, I think you should just leave the dragon team to a later time, when you get more dragon cards.

(02-08-2018, 02:49 PM)Fractal Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 02:18 PM)Naruto Wrote: I am thinking of building a dragon team but I'm not really sure how or if I can. Yea, so I need help in dragon team building. I might have only a few recent cards as I stopped playing like 4 years ago but occasionally download it back like one or two times a year for one month to draw cards XD

Dagon
Ursula
Cthugha
Agatha
Tulzscha
Faugn
Novalis
GSoA
Hydrometallic Dragon
Seth
Fire Golem
Pyrometallic Dragon
Inferno Golem
Piasa
Jabbanero
Govindasaur
Shu
Terrametallic Dragon
Barbara
Honor
Fafnir
Dark Golem
Nightfall Melog
Wawel

It doesnt seem that you have any exceptional leaders for a dragon team, so something worth considering is pulling for a Azathoth with your all max reward because he is a meta leader and very very strong dragon leader. Essential cards for this team would be Ursula and Novalis, for the remaining slots you can slot in Wawel and Shu- trying to get 3 attributes n there for the +3 spin time. 

With all this said, I wouldn't focus too much on the dragon team for now since cards like Nidhogg, Colin, Masamune, and Draco are much better options than Shu and Wawel. But without seeing the rest of your inventory I cant give a solid answer to whether or not you should focus on a dragon team. Also, the team will take lots of resources since most of these dragon cards with good skills in an Azathoth team dont have feeders.

If you are willing to explore different teams to pursue dont be shy and just post your entire box because dragon teams are not what they were 4 years ago.

Edit: Completly forgot that Shu' s multiplier on the active skill is elemental. Based on your box and it's lack of good boosters for the team, I think you should just leave the dragon team to a later time, when you get more dragon cards.
Oh ok haha. Then I'll just have to wait until I get the good ones. Anyway thanks man. Lucky you told me before I started wasting my resources on them XD