Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does increased runestone drop rate stack?
Specifically, does Atlantis' hidden skill and Wen Zhong's 4th Ameloriation stack?
It very specifically is phrased as 'Drop rate of water runestones increases to 25%'.  That leaves no ambiguity personally, that is if Madhead's English were ever reliable...
In any case, somebody disagreed with me but there doesn't seem to be much proof of it either way...anyone know with certainty?

(12-17-2017, 03:01 PM)Biske Wrote: Specifically, does Atlantis' hidden skill and Wen Zhong's 4th Ameloriation stack?
It very specifically is phrased as 'Drop rate of water runestones increases to 25%'.  That leaves no ambiguity personally, that is if Madhead's English were ever reliable...
In any case, somebody disagreed with me but there doesn't seem to be much proof of it either way...anyone know with certainty?

This should be asked @tos.engineers on facebook or customer support for confirmation, it should stack. Atlantis with Wen Zhong active is inundation all the freaking time anyway, feels like playing Atrahasis lol.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.