Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion concerning arena trends and design
(05-27-2018, 08:21 PM)vespher Wrote: I want to hear your thoughts on arena. Could it be better than it is? Do you want to see more cards with more card effects as arena bosses? Do you want more challenge or different ranking system?

I've never enjoyed arena - it is spamming similar stages over and over again for a chance to get some rewards. Don't get me wrong - i love the rewards i just don't enjoy the level.
For me arena is Maya + as many light boosted cards as I have plus Katherine, spin mindlessly (or use Kat if I have to), use any useful effects on boss.
I am EN so always Legend I, occasionally lowest level of King.
I don't really want it to change to make it more challenging. It is currently a chore for me and more challenging would probably annoy me more. I prefer my SM/NM/bi-weekly battles for challenge or playability.
Arena for me is just a means to an end (i.e. diamonds, harpies and arena cards).

Yeah, arena to me is just a way to earn diamonds.

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(05-28-2018, 01:50 AM)rocelle_t Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 01:10 AM)vespher Wrote: 3. I really can't say for EN as a whole but I do each week in a season around 170-180k score, with average 15k-16k score added daily, which is 3k-3.2k average score daily per vigor which nets me 100% of time legend 1 ranking, never was in king. 

Players in King will fall to Warlord at the start of the week as well. 

I'm curious to know what the average score for rank no. 500 is on a boosted week. Maybe someone ranked near there could post their rank+score? Mine was ~194k last week which translates to about 3.7k average, and that got me to rank 161.

Week is near end, I did 120542 score on fresh reset which is 3444 average score per run.

That nets me rank 634 atm and will probably fall to 700 over night. These are the results for boosted week.

130-135k score should be top500. Next week all scores should be higher by 65k on top what I listed.

Arena is a chore, I actually quit TOS last year because of the Arena, got pretty bored.