Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion] Version 3.1
You can use them together, although you will be using Scorpio on 50% efficiency only though Smile

The brightest light casts the darkest shadows.
(09-09-2013, 11:11 PM)shue249 Wrote: I agree on the CD portion. Perhaps cos of stats? Now baph is really the sore thumb sticking out

Yeah, I actually stopped leveling my baphomet up hoping that scorpio can replace it. But I don't see a way to make this work well...

(09-09-2013, 11:19 PM)dadarocks Wrote: You can use them together, although you will be using Scorpio on 50% efficiency only though Smile

ok, I see what you mean Wink

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Heart

[Image: 7c52d11a.jpg]
Okay! Change log thread is up!

Link: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Version-3-1-Change-log-Based-on-CN-Version

(09-09-2013, 11:18 PM)Poogu Wrote: eh, thanks for responding. I really like Scorpio's skill by itself - you can attack and heal at the same time. Also agree on the stats. But you can't use it together with Gemini because they both need light runes.

There are just too many useful dark cards! This deck has so many converters, like you said maybe stronger to change one into Artemis/Felix or even Isabell. Oh Scorpio, you're breaking my heart.

Totally agreed. Loki, Sirius, Gemini, Scorpio, Odin, Artemis, Felix, Isabelle, fox, endor, saruman. Why we only can fit in just 6 cards...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
(08-30-2013, 11:41 PM)Gestalt Wrote:
(08-30-2013, 11:31 PM)Sandytayu Wrote: Guys i dont know chinese but saggitarius active can also be
"Single Attacks attack twice, the second attack is the opposite element."
The video only had earth mobs so we couldnt understand if it was like this

Can someone translate this so we could be sure about the skill? Big Grin
[Image: a3et.png]

In one turn, single attacks will launch another attack of the fire element.

Good thing I know Chinese Big Grin
Sent from Lilith's potion shoppe

SIGNATURES ARE TOO CLICHE