Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Discussion] The Royal Court of Virgo
(01-05-2014, 01:39 AM)Vornado Wrote: I ran into a crazy problem with Glut, Elf Queen, GSoF, GSoD, Griffin, Greenery King

When the Metallic Dragon is up at 12/15...I end up doing to much damage to survive reflect. The only combo that seems to heal me and not get me killed is a 1 x 5 heart combo. If I get 2+ combos I will die and it is hard to do several rounds without falling combos....bleh!!!!

I think next time I try it will be to drop Greenery King Ally for PKoF. I don't want to do GSoF as ally as I end up having trouble doing enough damage to stages with 3 mobs having the same CD.

BTW

Do any of you Diablo teams that cleared have a video? I have a Diablo, Elf Queen, Magness, Yvette, Isabelle, Saruman team...but have issues getting to the last stage. I must be playing this team poorly. I alway seem to run out of heart runes.

I'm not sure about videos but running out if hearts is the big danger with a diablo team if you have no converters and need to heal every turn.

The way I try to do it is to dissolve only 3 heart runes as this is still enough to fully heal an elf team and then store 2 in each bottom corner so you can heal in an emergency and then dissolve as many others as possible to do damage. That way if you get bad drops you won't die the next turn and can keep a little safety net.

VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

Beat this EX today

Glut Slime, Elf Queen, GSoF, GSoD, Griffin, PKoF

Honestly the hardest part is the Dragon. PKoF toned down the damage just enough to survive accidental falling combos to survive reflection damage. Took about 30 minutes.

My first EX stage completion! Pretty sad I know Smile

[Image: 6utyza9y.jpg]

This is actually one of the easier EX stages to clear. Take note, all of them are relatively high CD.

The quantity of ones online reputation appears to matter now, LOL!
(01-05-2014, 01:39 AM)Vornado Wrote: Do any of you Diablo teams that cleared have a video? I have a Diablo, Elf Queen, Magness, Yvette, Isabelle, Saruman team...but have issues getting to the last stage. I must be playing this team poorly. I alway seem to run out of heart runes.

The way to play a Diablo deck is always to only us 3 of a kind hearts + 4 combos when u need a confirmed full heal or a mob finisher.

Conserve the hearts and use the skills when necessary, u can finish Virgo in 2 turns if u activate Diablo + Magness & Elf Queen at the same time, as for the metallic dragon u can kill by using overheal atk alone as overheal atk does not get reflects back

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
good advice from Nitecat there.

just completed EX Virgo last night with a Diablo team.

Diablo+Magness+Yvette+Elf Queen+Isabelle+Saruman ally.

err.. that's Nitecat's signature team right there!

nearly died a couple of times, but the actives saved me more than once. So get your CDs down low.

g'luck!

Signatures are just taking too much space... 
(01-11-2014, 11:34 PM)Vornado Wrote: Beat this EX today

Glut Slime, Elf Queen, GSoF, GSoD, Griffin, PKoF

Honestly the hardest part is the Dragon. PKoF toned down the damage just enough to survive accidental falling combos to survive reflection damage. Took about 30 minutes.

My first EX stage completion! Pretty sad I know Smile

Thanks for the team (:

[Image: 90c295bf.jpg]
Regular Allies: Gluttonous Slime Lv 99 CD 15.
Add me!
Looking for a guild?

Just asking...will isabel be able to block off Luminmetallic dragon's reflect damage? I'm intending to bring in Virgo+PKOL+PR idun+Minamoto+Isabel to have the imba overheal but am only scared of the Luminmetallic stage. With that team i dun think i can one hit the dragonUndecided

finally I managed to clear Virgo master with alt account.
Dragons is the main deck there so had to spend some time with beasts..
clear master with:
PQoW30 CD 18+
Dark Stavrophore 23/35 CD7
Fiery Stavrophore 35Max CD6
Medusa 20/70 CD26
Fate Keeper Verdandi 65/99 CD10 Min
(A) PR Idun tEP 99 CD17

basically I used same idea I'm clearing this easy at my main account
with Dual PR Idun.
if you see an Asterlist not Fortune teller - Verdandi clear it no sweat.
if you get to Metallic beasts with SAME CD use PQoW and verdandi
and finish one quickly. if they different CD just dissolve stones until
they die.
arrange as many hearts and light and earth stones at stage 7
vs BOSS active of PR Idun+Verdandi
if CD >1 -> convert + attack with all hearts.
if CD1 use medusa and THEN convert + attack with all hearts.
if you do it wise you finish her in 1 to 3 attacks even with this
underlevel team.

at my main account I see no point using monsters with CD Minimum
to farm a battle so gSlime is less used as before.
Smile
Easy Transmigration50 Clear, Stat ARE NOT correct!
All Dragons are PR and AllMax Ame IV. HP ~20K
[Image: 0d8943f0.jpg]
Active player looking for Guild Lv13 Fill this form
♥My post helped? thank me by pressing blue icon below +1
Easy clear with diablo a while ago
Diablo mx lvl sk6
Magness lvl 65 sk7
Elf queen lvl 70 sk6
Lvl 45 Isabelle sk6
Yvette lvl 65 sk7
Max lvl saruman sk7
Wttw,if anyone goes in with this team at this level do not and I repeat do not use Yvette on terenas(light metallic ) for those two turns she's active and u do damage you'll want to punch yourself at how hard it gets. In addition you will want to use Isabelle on terenas only strat recommendation I can give
[Image: 3250089_1153130463.png]
Easy clear with defensive team:

Lightigon
The unjust soldier
Dark sword paladin
Nidhogg
Elf Queen
Pr idun ally

The deck is mostly unevolved and unlevelled except nidhogg to boost hp. The only level you can die at is Thor and only if you get majorly heart-screwed, but between idun and nidhogg actives you should be able to survive easily.