Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] sinewy fighter
Battle info, also available on the wiki: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Sinewy_Fighter

EnemyFloorAtkCDHPDefSkill
Water Guard1129863(3)20165801850Converts a random column to water when it attacks
Dark Guard150331(1)18926401720Converts heart to dark every turn
Water Guard1129863(2)20165801850Converts a random column to water when it attacks
Inheritance Paladin Queen of Water291171(1)48728906530If you attack with non-enchanted runes, take an additional 50% x2 attacks
Lamia (Dark) 386482(2)79854604190Trojan, and after you defeat it the whole board is masked
Lynx (Dark)4a79541(1)3361340974015% Reflect
Lynx (Dark)4b7954167168209740non-Demon and non-Elf members have skill and attack locked for 3 rounds. 70% Poison
Dark Guard51001(1)3759860359070% HP Reduction each turn. If you kill the other mob, then defense x50 and 100% HP reduction from next turn
Water Guard5171633(3)39253103670Trojan Attack
Hercules (Water)7a108461(1)523560018730Demon lockdown and racism. For each fire combo in initial dissolve, team damage -100% and it attacks an extra time. Spin from green to red vortex to do damage and to heal 
Hercules (Water)7b182591195495601873015 water and 15 earth rune shield, with water metasphere in top left and earth metasphere in bottom right corner. If fire combo in initial dissolve, then it heals as much as your attack. 

Achievements: 
Earth Team
2+ Attributes
God Leader and Ally

Reward is 3* Water Slashing Craft http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Spiral_Tyrannical_Blade

Stupid achievement teams since it's a stupid stage. Credit to Ave Firveus for both of these ideas. 

2* Clear (2+ Attributes, God Leader + Ally) with Dual Ophiuchus + VR Freyja, Andromeda, Ev, TSLJ
1) grind through
2) grind through
3) grind through, kill at cd 1 with freyja 
4a) spin once, then tslj and spin around
4b) andromeda, ev + DC
5) spin and kill left in two turns, then right in four turns
6) spin over the marked runes. I messed up and needed to use freyja
7a) opiuchus
7b) opiuchus

2* Clear (Earth Team, God Leader + Ally) with Dual Ophiuchus + VR Freyja, Rapa Nui, Ev, TSLJ

1) grind through
2) grind through
3) grind through, kill at cd 1 with freyja 
4a) spin once, then tslj and spin around
4b) Rapa Nui, ev + DC
5) spin and kill left in two turns, then right in four turns
6) spin over the marked runes. I messed up and needed to use freyja
7a) opiuchus
7b) opiuchus

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Done all achievement.
Hideyoshi, tuu, birdcage, gawain, shikongyu, hideyoshi.
Izanagi, tuu, circe, birdcage, kat, izanagi.
Other acc.
Opio, vali, pr sariel, tini, ev, opio
Opio, pr sariel, pr saruman, tini, ev, opio

(08-19-2017, 05:49 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: Done all achievement.
Other acc.

Any strategy for the opio teams? Thanks!

(08-19-2017, 05:49 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: Done all achievement.
Other acc.

Care to share Hideyoshi and izanagi walkthru?
And what shi kong yu used for?
(08-19-2017, 10:39 AM)caius76 Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 05:49 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: Done all achievement.
Other acc.

Any strategy for the opio teams?  Thanks!

Cleared it last night while watching Hsu's live stream.. Rather than explaining, here is his clip of the stream..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_LeFU4mICZI&feature=youtu.be

I've used Brynhildr instead of Pupuro to clear 4b..

Could check out his playlist for other clear team videos.. 
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
FYI, Caterpillar is awesome for 4B.. Used it for all earth achievement.. instead of slotting 2 elves to burst down 4B as shown in most builts, 1 Caterpillar is enough, freeing up 1 more slot for other cards (and added benefit of 3 rounds CD cooldown for the other members)..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
Hideyoshi is all about stalling on R3 until you are sure that Birdcage will be up for 4b.
You should use DC on 7a to set full board water, 7B use SKY to generate 2 columns of earth, activate Tuu, gawain, set the columns so you have Water Earth Water Earth Water => enjoy your win Big Grin

Izanagi has the same principle but i find that it is harder to advance out of R1 with it vs Hideyoshi, you again need to stall for R4b on R3, 7A to 7B you need to set the full board water, then on 7b turn on uncle tuu, you will get a set of 24 water runes, 3 earth, 3 heart, and a sky drop of 30 earth runes, which should be enough damage.

edit:
I still don't have my hercules because i utterly suck at spinning against his skills with my hideyoshi team, since i don't have the uncle i use circe, birdcage, gawain and starter, in my case i need to create a full board of water, and then count carefully to see how many earth/water runes i am missing after hideyoshi, use my starter with gawain and try to get the 15 of each.... been close but i really suck >.< Should try with izanagi and either the water dragon that gives you 15second movement, or heart to water one.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Cleared two achievements using Izanagi, pr Circe, Fury, Birdcage, Cinderella the festive bartender and Izanagi ally, team and strategy taken from a youtube video:

The strategy is as follows and is pretty good if both Izanagis are at cd 8, if one is cd 10 it is a little harder, hp has to be more than 17200:
R1 Kill the middle and then the left enemie, try to stall for birdcage and both Izanagi's. Remember to make an enchanted earth or heart rune for the next enemie.
R2 If you need to stall keep making enchanted runes and not many combos, if birdcages has 3 or less rounds before she is ready you can simply turn on Circe and Fury and proceed.
R3 If Birdcage has two or less rounds until ready turn on Circe and Fury if you did not in R2 and kill, else stall until Birdcage has 2 turns until ready.
R4a Use one Izanagi (the one with the longest cd if one is cd 10) and spin, I like the ||_| pattern but any pattern should do.
R4b Use Birdcage then Izanagi and it should be an easy kill.
R5 Target the dark guard and kill it before the water one attacks and turn off Circe, you can survive the first attack of the water enemy (at max level the team has 18k hp) so get hit once and kill the water guard just before the second attack. Don't forget to turn on Circe and Fury again. If both Izanagis are cd 8 then killing when the enemy has is at cd 2 before the second attack should be fine.
R6 Use one Izanagi for an easy kill, you could try clearing the locked runes but it is more dangerous. The enemie is cd 2 so there one turn of leaway.
R7a DON'T MAKE FIRE COMBOS, spin from the green vortex to the red one and it should be easy even if it takes two or three turns, just try to heal and attack.
R7b Izanagi+Cinderella to make a 16 earth, 14 water board and here is the trick. Start spinning from the top left earth rune, the one with the water metasphere go down one the up to the starting position now the earth rune became a water rune and there are 15 earth 15 water, without dropping the rune go down to the bottom, right one, go top, right two, then down to the bottom, now comes the tricky part because from there you need to move diagonally up-left one (so from the bottom of the fourth collumnyou need to move the the third collumn fourth rune) then go to the left border there got down one and done. Use craft if you have it available.

Let me try putting a visual example of how it it done after the changing the rune, starts at the circle, ends at the square:

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Beat it with izanagi circe tuu birdcage Duncan izanagi

Although I beat it first try I don't recommend it. Played 3 times more and was killed by skydrops. Izanagi sux for enchanted rds because his skydrops will eat up ur enchanted thus rendering u open to counter attk. Dont use him.

I want to use hideyoshi but last rd no way to burst 17 mill. All humans i have USE water runes to burst. All hideyoshi ive seen use the drunk. Fk old cards u cant get.
I've seen a brilliant VR loki team, with brynhildir, Lynx and daji as members, if you don't have daji use the pili puppet and you better be fast converting the runes to get the 15/15 runes of 7b.

And here is a team I propose if you feel lucky...  I've no idea if it will actually work since R1 is the hard part with it :
Yog Colin Brynhildir Circe Cassandra Yog.  
Focus fire the dark knight and left water knight while praying for good enough damage, I've no real experience with Yog since I've found other teams way more fun/interesting, but in my mind if you make it out of r1 you should be able to make it, Colin in Yog = 25 second time tunnel which should be more than enough to set up 7b with 10 combos... still it all hinges on if you can do roughly 4m dmg with a x16 rainbow team(go for the ameliorations)...  Maybe it is impossible.

Joaqs, thanks a lot for that detailed guide, btw this old movement does grab 1 earth rune and passes it through the water vortex:
http://serizawa.web5.jp/puzzdra_theory_maker/index.html?layout=115511551155115511551155115511&route=07,141366664136444111314644&ctwMode=false
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.