Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Wind among the Trees
Figure I'd share my dual Yog strat with y'all, not that it would help or anything. :/
Team: Yog | Agnesi(Amel2) + fusion partner | MS Agnamut | XY Jia Rou(AllMax) | Yog
D.C Craft: Any craft that filter runes.
-Originally went in with Yuriel instead of JiaRou, but then figured the heal is much more needed in R4/R5, so JiaRou>Yuriel for healing
-Agnesi Fusion is for 5 members achievement, probably can be change to PR Seth + any other fire booster
Guide:
R1. Eh, no enemy skill. Full board spin and try not to match up any fire runes so you can stall until your sniper's up.
R2. Snipe away so they won't debuff you. Aim the earth one first since you're mono fire. Stall until Yog is up. If possible, make some enchanted FIRE for next round.
R3. Doable without actives. Match groups of 5 fire runes(with enchanted fire in it). The weathered runes shouldn't affect you, much. Use Yog if you're having problems.
R4.That earth one has 2 sec rune spin! Use Yog here to get rid of the annoying earth elf that reduces spintime. Try not to match any groups of 5 so you can stall on the fire one. Once the earth one is dead, stall until Yog is up. Use Jia Rou if facing heart drought. Fusion will also save you once.
R5.Quick reminder: his masked trail is infinite and won't wear off like the usual when spinning, so make sure to plan you spin path first.
-If you unfortunately bursted both last round, there's still hope here, basically stall until Yog is up, Jia Rou or fusion if having healing difficulties.
-Else, Yog and burst!
R6a.The tricky part. Use only Yog to burst and use craft.
The craft part: Filter out as much fire runes as possible while leaving at least 3 runes of all 5 attributes.
R6b. If you have abundance of fire runes and 5 attributes on your board, then congratz! You win! Big Grin
Use all actives for a full burst, Agnamut's burst should be enough to compensate the two Yogs that are unable to attack.
And here's my Barb-hogg farming team.
Team: PR Barbara | PR Byakhee | Earth beast sniper | PR Nidhogg(1) | PR Medusa | PR Nidhogg(2)
D.C Craft: Any craft EXCEPT jasper
-Can use Shu instead of sniper
-Second Nidhogg can be replaced with other boosters
-Medusa isn't necessary, but makes the team safer
Farming guide:
R1.Keep on 1 combo earth runes until your sniper's up.
R2.Snipe them and normal spin. Prepare enchated earth for next round if possible.
R3. Barb-khee combo & Nidhogg burst, make sure you have enchanted earth in it! Use craft here if you want. Worst case scenario, Medusa will save you.
R4. Medusa them(if she's up). Then do full attack on them, or just burst them if you want.
R5.Slightly long grind here, use actives(barb-khee or Nidhogg's heal) if you ran out of earth runes. Need all actives up for next round.
R6a.Nidhogg + Barb-khee combo for burst and craft to remove marked runes.
R6b. No danger here, either stall or burst, it's up to you.

‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
The only achievement I have left to clear is mono water :/
Can anyone tell me if either of these teams are doable for mono water achievement?
And maybe a guide as well if you have the time.

Team1: Cinderella(lv40) | PR Giemsa | PR Molly | PR Daesung | MS Yamato Takeru(lv60) | PR Yuki

Team2: Douman(lv70) | PR Giemsa | Non-PR Urd | XY Mu Yue | PR Molly | Water Xi

Other available members: Fort sterling(lv70), PR cassandra(AllMax), MS Margurite(AllMax),Fylgja, Abe, Non-PR GSoW(QingLong)

‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
^ some at FB fan group cleared with Cenderella and Yuki. but the members have WenZhong... or the #4 posting in this thread by aahlsy also use that leader/ally

when i dont have the exact same cards, what i do is, match the multiplier. for example, to burst that stage, the guide/YouTube video states that need to activate this card and that card. i just calc the multiplier of the atk... leader/ally, actives... not really accurate but at least know that with that amount of multiplier can burst that enemy down...

hope it helps.

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Wolf among the Sheep

zero dime clear on 2nd try
achievements: mono Fire

Taurus (L), Tyr, Seth, Diablo, Zhuque, Fire YanXi (A)
all in highest form and all max for amel cards, dual max for non amel cards. yep... including my PR Taurus all max. dont have Virgo partner, brute dimes PR it few days back. spent 7 dimes. now i feel better :/
take a look at PR and non PR Taurus leader skill. non PR should be ok as well i guess...
this team has 21k HP and 3k recovery
yeah, again, ally the baddest Fire multiplier out there, the Toruk Makto Big Grin

somewhat think lack of burst, Taurus skill never activated.
* Tyr for enchanted and mass convert good.
* Seth for snipe and boss 1st HP and boost, too good to not include it.
* Zhuque the only Heart converter i have for Fire. exclude Fire ss duck. got it from newbie purchase... with it came dupe Tyr... well...
* Diablo... seems the only card i can replace with booster. have Agnamut. but... Seth Dragon, Zhuque Beast... in the end keep Diablo

this team has insane survivability skill
* Zhuque: Heart converter
* Diablo: 2 actives... leech and board convert with increase Heart runes drop rate
* Seth: after explode runes, potential for Heart rune drop
* Fire YanXi: if really really in bad situation... just turn on and off right away. will random convert 8 Heart runes

DC: Molten Intimidating Opal
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Molten_Intimidating_Opal

1st try burst with only Seth and Tyr at boss 1st HP. didnt bring it down. Diablo convert only produce 2 Fire runes? and tons of cant be dissolved Hearts??? heck.

#1: stall till all CD up. easy task
#2: activate Seth, target Earth mob. if only manage to kill 1, try stall little bit. but if cant, no big deal
#3: stall for 2 turns if want to, and atk before enemy atk. activate Tyr, YanXi and DC. should not be prob take it down
#4: even this team is Fire, i target Fire mob first. the burning trail is annoying. should not be prob here. Diablo 2 actives, Zhuque and 3k recovery should be able to keep this team alive. dont activate YanXi after reset. even do full atk no prob. next stage easy to stall as well
#5: i just grind through here.
#6a: Seth + Tyr + YanXi + DC. yeah burst the crab outta it now

#6b: used up all the burst at 1st HP? oh no... Big Grin
above listed how Zhuque, Diablo, Seth, YanXi actives can keep this team alive. Taurus makes this team take half Fire damage. this team has 21k HP and 3k recovery. the boss atk after reduction... 7.5k per turn? atk or scratch Big Grin
grind till boss HP down to 40%... yeah rite... 40% left. only use Zhuque. did i activate Diablo? forgot. didnt activate other cards for emergency heal
to speed up... when situation quite safe, Zhuque next turn ready... i burst it down. could continue grind though no prob. actually can just try to burst it when all burst actives are up. no need to grind till 40%

welll... another 3* craft. done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
water mono and 2 stars:

PRyuki gretchenwhalefusion OVRaoguang Giemsa WaterXi

burst plus DC on rd3 after filter a little. save a convert for 4 to burst magness

burst same on rd6a with DC. SPin well on rd6b to survive until full burst is rdy. whalefusion x4 self dmg makes up for locked yuki.

mono red 1 star:

PRtaurus PRagatha Cthugha Skuld Seth FireXi

dont kill rd1 before seth is up...hard to do sometimes
then follow the same guide as yuki above.

little variance in actual stage design other than reducing CDs, increasing dmg and enemy HP. D+ stage design at best. Not creative.

Card is ok but i will not farm. maybe if I lack a medusa...

Craft is a universal green filter dc. Tough to pass especially since crafting/acquiring crafts is abysmal in this game.
Did the mono fire achievement with a team inspired by a team I saw in the leaderboards.
[Image: 7282ce3164f7fe80ad0f35acf3eda3f5.jpg]
The team in the leaderboard used fire wine valk instead of Poppy, Poppy has better recovery and the active is a life saver for stalling. Also it had Achilles fusion or Agnesi fusion probably for the 5 member achievement, I put in Medea to burst and Diablo cause high recovery and more healing.

Mini guide:
R1: Stall a little.
R2: The team has more than enough recovery to heal back every turn so just keep on healing, try to not use Cthunga and prepare enchanted runes for next enemie.
R3 I used Agatha + Cthunga combine skill, Medea and craft, it was overkill so it can probably be done without Medea.
R4 Kill the elf one first, grind the other one. I died here and used a diamond to revive but can be done without diamonds, died because I activated the ally and didn't do enough combos.
R5 Grinded him down.
R6a Agatha and Cthunga combine skill plus craft should be enough, if not I would use pr Diablo second active and if there are too many hearts Poppy to stall back Agatha and Cthunga.
R6b It can be grinded down, I did a few turns of grinding and when I had Agatha & Cthunga back activated them, Medea and ally for the final burst.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Water achievement cleared with Poseidon + Whale + Ao Guang + Pisces + Water JO Elf
VERY lucky skydrops but ate a dime cuz the game crashed whilst spinning on the Elf stage
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
1* Clear (Earth Team) with PR Barbara + PR Byakhee, PR Panda, PR Shu, Furi + PR Nidhogg

1) Stall for Shu
2) Shu, create enchanted runes
3) Nidhogg and spin 
4) Turn on Furi and Panda, Byakhee convert and spin
5) Grind through 
6a) Shu and spin
6b) Full burst with everything left

2* Clear (God Leader and Ally, Dark Team) with Dual VR Loki + 2x VR Odin, Thomas Midgley Fusion

1) Stall CD
2) Snipe and spin through. Fuse when needed
3) Spin 
4) Thomas Midgley 
5) Spin through, use Odin 2nd skill to convert
6a) Team skill + DC
6b) Full burst with everything left

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Did it with barbhogg. I was hoping to somehow come up with a team that had draco but dragons are just so limited now. Hopefully the next time this sm comes around that won't be the case.
3* Clear (Fire Team, God Team, Same Leader and Ally) with Dual VR Ninurta + Perseus, Agni, 2x filler Fire Gods

1) Stall CD a bit, then spin through. Turn on Agni when desired.
2) Spin once and save up heart runes. After the initial hit, spin to kill the left enemy and heal up. Then spin to kill the right enemy.
3) Just spin through
4) Turn Agni back on. Try to spin through, use a converter if needed.
5) Converter and spin through
6a) Ninurta + DC
6b) Ninurta and any actives left

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi