Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Wicked Temptation
Second day d

I need help with the 3+ fire achievement, tried with Chessia, nvr Yan, Kyo, or Medea and Bedivere but the over heal shield is a grind that it's easy to die to and the damage is a little inconsistent. No Heim or Hep Sad

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(02-04-2018, 11:44 AM)Joaqs Wrote: I need help with the 3+ fire achievement, tried with Chessia, nvr Yan, Kyo, or Medea and Bedivere but the over heal shield is a grind that it's easy to die to and the damage is a little inconsistent. No Heim or Hep Sad

Has been done with kof, overheal is a bit of a grind though. 

(02-04-2018, 11:44 AM)Joaqs Wrote: I need help with the 3+ fire achievement, tried with Chessia, nvr Yan, Kyo, or Medea and Bedivere but the over heal shield is a grind that it's easy to die to and the damage is a little inconsistent. No Heim or Hep Sad

I did a Chessia clear for fun but yeah damage is pretty inconsistent. Had some turns where NVR Yan gives a ton of skydrop, other turns with absolutely nothing.

Bring Shakuro to reduce chances of dying on the overheal shield. Still kind of a grind, but it's like a recovery 2x. Much faster.

I did Chessia + NVR Yan + Shakuro + Zhurong + Poppy + Chessia. Pretty low damage. Used AR Poppy to stall extra turns while grinding/waiting for Zhurong to charge. Ended up flubbing my initial burst on the boss (needed to use up DC there to save my life) and grinding her to death, lol. 

You could also run PR Magrence/Khaos or Ghroth since the achievement doesn't require full Fire?
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
Here's the KOF video for reference

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Yeah, I saw the kof team in my lesser boards, surprised me it took only 47 rounds but I didn't amel my kof cards not do I have Mai so I decided to pass.

(02-04-2018, 12:12 PM)agnesi Wrote:

I did a Chessia clear for fun but yeah damage is pretty inconsistent. Had some turns where NVR Yan gives a ton of skydrop, other turns with absolutely nothing.

Bring Shakuro to reduce chances of dying on the overheal shield. Still kind of a grind, but it's like a recovery 2x. Much faster.

I did Chessia + NVR Yan + Shakuro + Zhurong + Poppy + Chessia. Pretty low damage. Used AR Poppy to stall extra turns while grinding/waiting for Zhurong to charge. Ended up flubbing my initial burst on the boss (needed to use up DC there to save my life) and grinding her to death, lol. 

You could also run PR Magrence/Khaos or Ghroth since the achievement doesn't require full Fire?

Thanks! I didn't know Shakuro's active stacks with Chessia, also for the idea of using ar Poppy.

[Image: 896ab5b20525d4f8b31e4f760fd74f73.jpg]

Also no Zhurong so used Kyo as a replacement which is actually pretty good against the marked runes making a turn easier against Lu Bu. Craft was the one that delays two turns the enemy.
It went like this:
R1 just don't die, to do that you need to kill one (or the two) in the first three turns.
R2 stall/whittle down the enemy, activated Shakuro.
R3a grind it down, activate nvr Yan and Shakuro if not on r2. Got one or two lucky sky drops that over healed for 200k+ but a lot where barely more than max hp and some of 50k. Use craft if needed.
R3b cheers, you passed one of the most annoying part of the stage. Here I activated Poppy, grinded it down without dissolving fire in the first batch, couldn't activate Kyo second active cause I used craft on 3a but he can be activated in the last turn of Poppy cc.
R4 Spin, the team can survive the attack of the two on the side with hp to spare so you can use it to stall a little if needed. Can activate Kyo before killing to start stacking the multiplier.
R5a use Kyo second active if you haven't used it and kill in two turns, can use Poppy if needed.
R5b I used Chessia active to make the light runes go away and made sure to dissolve six fire to keep Kyo's active up, was not enough so used the other Chessia.
R6 grind it down.
R7a unless you use Chessia it is impossible for the enemy to hIt you twice so grind it down.
R7b a spinning challenge, the fact that there are only 4 attributes on the board helps but it is easy to mess, I ended up grinding to win craft and Poppy can save you, Chessia if there doesn't look like there are enough to make a lot of combos. It is bad to lose Kyo's active diecast if you had to use craft but it is better to lose out than die, also his first active is a nice boost.

So yeah, not the easiest way to do it but it did gave me a sense of pride and accomplishment tm (I didn't use diamonds) so that's something.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Ive tried yvette team and the dmg is really bad.  no idea how u could pass bringing nidhogg with mag as leader unless extremely lucky.

Been trying groth and although the overheal stage is not too bad the others are.  That being said, i dont have much choice without having heimdallr.  The heart block is killing me.

If MH is worried about over using sakura, then just make the achievements something else.  Who assumes we all possess sakura also.

Edit: finally able to take down this sm using ghroth team.
Strat: 
Ghroth fenrir yibb clara ghroth use a rcr dc
Rd1 kill 1 and stall a few
Rd2 stall until ghroth is cd1, fuse fenrir
Rd3a stock heart runes and filter runes to get less types.  Let him hit once. Heal that hit partially with 1 set of heart.  Next hit u will have low hp so use clara to generate alot of hearts. On ghroth and dissolve 3 of a kind under clara.  Dont forget to dc.
Rd3b 2nd ghroth and spin well.
Rd4  tough rd rly.  U will die in 3 hits.  Use yibb to kill minions then use fenrir 1st if needed.
Rd5a stall and stock hearts.  Good spinning and u should make it.  Use clara if she is back.  Get rid of light runes.
Rd5b i used clara here and she converted light to heart for me but whatever it is use ghroth and dont dissolve light.
Rd6 Full out stall.  Remember to use clara ame.
Rd7a fenrir 1st active filters heart so use that when finishing
Rd7b fenrir 2nd to reveal board and clear hearts. Then yibb, 2nd ghroth plus dc

If u dont have dc for last rd u may die so try to save 1.  Also last rd will severely limit skydrops.  Try to spin well and hopefully u will overcome it.