Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Wicked Temptation
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Wicked_Temptation

Achievements: 
Dark Team
Same Leader and Ally
3+ Fire Members

DC Reward: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Aggressive_Frenzied_Spell

Perhaps surprisingly, this stage is intended for VR Greeks rather than ROTK

2* Clear (Same Leader and Ally, 3+ Fire Members) with Dual VR Hephaestus + PR Heimdallr, Shakuro, VR Fire Yan, Kyo
Heimdallr and Shakuro are required. Yan can be replaced with a booster, Kyo with a converter

1) Spin and kill within 3 turns
2) Stall CD by leaving electric runes on the board. Turn on Shakuro, Heimdallr, Yan, Hephaestus when ready to move on
3a) Spin, Kyo to remove weathered runes in emergency
3b) Burst with DC
4) Spin
5a) Spin
5b) If there are too many light runes, use Kyo. Or if you killed 5a in one turn, just dissolve the light runes
6) Spin, remember which runes are fire before moving on
7a) Spin
7b) Kyo to clear the board, burst down with DC

2* Clear (Same Leader and Ally, Dark Team) with Dual VR Artemis + PR Xi, Hel, Anubis, Qi Tian Di
Unfortunately this is quite tricky if you don't have Hel. Anubis can be switched with another booster/converter e.g. VR Odin

1) Spin and kill within 3 turns
2) Stall CD by leaving electric runes on the board. Turn on Artemis, Xi, Hel, Anubis 
3a) Spin, QTD to remove weathered runes in emergency
3b) Burst with DC
4) Spin
5a) Spin
5b) If there are too many light runes, use QTD. Or if you killed 5a in one turn, just dissolve the light runes
6) Spin, remember which runes are dark before moving on
7a) Spin
7b) QTD, Anubis toggle, DC to burst down

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Really stupid SM this time (if you're gunning for achievement)

For overheal stage specifically :

Hephaestus requires Shakuro.

Artemis requires either Hel or Rider Knap.

I don't have Rider Knap and Hel, so I cannot 3* the SM.

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Done all achievement.
Fire use aahsly hepa team.
Dark I use artemis, pr xi, corvus, gemini, qtd, artemis. Cos I have no Hel.
With xi and corvus I deal 1.7m overheal. No problem.

(02-03-2018, 02:04 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: Done all achievement.
Fire use aahsly hepa team.
Dark I use artemis, pr xi, corvus, gemini, qtd, artemis. Cos I have no Hel.
With xi and corvus I deal 1.7m overheal. No problem.

Same here, except that I swapped out Xi for anubis.
 Big Grin Angel

Xi does help with the boss heart Trojan and the second hp can't dissolve hearts skills.

For water Guan Yu or mother of lust make water equal heart for a turn and two respectively, and for light Maya active makes light equal 50% heart for a turn, also boost.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(02-03-2018, 01:32 AM)spacelion Wrote: Really stupid SM this time (if you're gunning for achievement)

For overheal stage specifically :

Hephaestus requires Shakuro.

Artemis requires either Hel or Rider Knap.

I don't have Rider Knap and Hel, so I cannot 3* the SM.

Satan and Chessia with Xi or Heimdallr should be able to manage as well.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Sadly for me I don't have a dupe Hephaestus to VR and I'm hesitant to do so because of the possibility of a dupe during CNY draws, and I don't even have a copy of Artemis. Think it's possible for Sakura without Cornflower? I'll leave out achievements this time.

I've tried Yvette-Khaos but as my Nidhogg isn't PR'ed yet, the HP isn't even high enough to tank the hit from round 1 and this team's damage only spikes when the actives are on (Yvette - Panda - Shu - Medusa - Guan Yinping/Circe - Khaos btw). Probably will try Chessia + Diverged Yan + Shakuro if I run out of options.

EDIT: Cleared with Maya - PR Lucifer - Luna - Katherin - Mysorensis - Maya. Only real dangerous part is the last round, the rest is a grind fest. Not going to farm because it takes way too long without more ideal setups. 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
This card is not worth farming. Feels like Artemis and Satan are the only dark teams that can do this. I only just realized now (or maybe I rediscovered?) that Isabel literally doesn't have the same leader skill as WFE Sprites lol. Was hoping I could do mono dark Khaos/Sprite.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
@put1572 I assume you can use the same Sakura strat as this post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TowerOfSaviors/permalink/904956659664299/
Just switch Cornflower with PR Diablo. Sounds like you need a bit of luck with heart drops though.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi