Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] When Twilight Fades
Idk how im suppose to pass this without diamonds with a dark norse :/
Well my team setup is loki odin gemini endor big skully evomat. Prob will die at lubu a lot of times Smile

[Image: 48170-ilyke.net-large-post-35152-gopro-p...r-cPEq.gif] 
 U see me rollin'
Dual poppy teams.
Is going to.
Laugh.
Laugh.
And Laugh.
At Hades.

(07-15-2014, 01:21 AM)ethanchiu10 Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 01:05 AM)necropuddi Wrote: Hades is actually a really good leader

Hades
3 Enchantresses
PR Nat
Hades

12.25 multiplier and 3 enchantresses = really high damage already. PR Nat + Hades = a couple million per Hades.

You would only get a 9x multiplier because you wouldn't have any dark members in that team.

So what attribute is hades?

(07-15-2014, 01:21 AM)ethanchiu10 Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 01:05 AM)necropuddi Wrote: Hades is actually a really good leader

Hades
3 Enchantresses
PR Nat
Hades

12.25 multiplier and 3 enchantresses = really high damage already. PR Nat + Hades = a couple million per Hades.

You would only get a 9x multiplier because you wouldn't have any dark members in that team.

You must be kidding..
Cleared with

Fryja[IV],ducan[IV],odin,stolas,verdandi>circe

He only has initial cd of 23 and team cost is 20 like the promotion video and not 35 in your screen shot
everything else is the same in the card.

Fairly an easy sm. I wasted 2 diamonds cause of stupidity but very much possible with out diamonds.

Can be killed with thumbler/wukong grind teams. Just make sure you stack damage cooldowns against the baphoments their initial cd against me was 5 on both but i hardly think its random. Good luck guys

Idun,zues,verdandi(or another light card),nath,minamoto>wukong can clear this easy with out diamonds. Just make sure to stall as much as possible on charon and ceberus. Ceberus dies so fast. I was running earth but they died in 5turns.
[Image: aa212902.jpg]
[Image: 31edd2bb.jpg]
~Leaders~
Freya,Taurus, Leo, Pisces
~With Skill(max)~
Odin,Artemis,Hades,Stolas
I fkn love Demons.
Just leveled him to 99 and tried him in my apollo deck. Unfortunately he doesn't colour-change like zeus or odin. .. kind of pointless for non-dark Greek.
I guess it makes sense that he doesn't change element, he is the lord of the underworld...
Does he REALLY NOT CHANGE ELEMENT!?!?
I wish he does....
*Prays that Metacreeper is correct*
(07-15-2014, 01:54 AM)BlackPaul Wrote: Just leveled him to 99 and tried him in my apollo deck. Unfortunately he doesn't colour-change like zeus or odin. .. kind of pointless for non-dark Greek.

Thanks for clarifying, now i can spend my save up gss elsewhere.
he doesnt change element he is very much like old uncle and quick edit to my post above.

the baphomet cd's are random. So make sure you have the full burst from charon and 2 cebs stall stages.

I have a high speculation that the fire queen will be fire board convert like old man and and gay dude from the underworld.
[Image: aa212902.jpg]
[Image: 31edd2bb.jpg]
~Leaders~
Freya,Taurus, Leo, Pisces
~With Skill(max)~
Odin,Artemis,Hades,Stolas
I fkn love Demons.