Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] When Twilight Fades
(07-15-2014, 12:23 AM)Brittney Wrote: The guide says he has the passive skill of changing his element to the same as dual greek leader/ally. I hope this is true, but sucks for the water uncle. I guess water uncle has the benefit of lower tc.

he changes element, but his active stays the same... and his partner skill is the same as zeus. So when changing elements... he's strictly inferior to zeus.

Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

Im planning to bring wukong(leader),pr verd, pr idun, lu bu,pqow and dark dd(ally) anyone thinks i can make it?

Currently using:[Image: 8d646726.jpg]
Allies: PR WuKong/PR Idun/PR Faugn IV/PR Loki
Looking for: PR Faugn IV/Water DS/Hephaestus
baphomet cd may vary, i met both come in cd2 Sad

Planning on using this:

Evil Queen, Gemini, SGB, Cheshire Cat, Isabelle, Evil Queen

Stage 1: Stall
Stage 2: Just regular spin and kill
Stage 3: Just regular spin and kill, can use either Cheshire Cat and/or Evil Queen if needed
Stage 4: With Gemini, SGB, Evil Queen, EQ usually hits for around 720k, breaking his defense
Stage 5: Regular spin and kill, can use Cheshire Cat and/or Evil Queen if you didn't use it in stage 3 (Just make sure you still have one evil queen left)
Stage 6: Take a hit, then Isabelle
Stage 7: Gemini, SGB, Evil Queen

Alternatively, this team might be slightly easier

Evil Queen, Gemini, SGB, Isabelle, Valk/PRVerd/PKoE/PKoF, Evil Queen

Stage 1: Stall
Stage 2: Just regular spin and kill
Stage 3: Gemini + SGB Burst
Stage 4: Stall 2 turns, Valk/PRVerd/PKoE/PKoF
Stage 5: Spin regularly for 2 turns, then Gemini + SGB + EQ Burst
Stage 6: Take a hit, then Isabelle
Stage 7: Gemini + SGB + EQ Burst
ID: 9,526,067
Leader: LVL99 CD12 Evil Queen
LF: Astaroth/Evil Queen
(07-15-2014, 12:25 AM)FlameSaintX Wrote: Im planning to bring wukong(leader),pr verd, pr idun, lu bu,pqow and dark dd(ally) anyone thinks i can make it?

You may have to spend diamonds at Baphomet.
Hades is actually a really good leader

Hades
3 Enchantresses
PR Nat
Hades

12.25 multiplier and 3 enchantresses = really high damage already. PR Nat + Hades = a couple million per Hades.
[Image: ccb0f352.jpg]
(07-15-2014, 12:25 AM)PsychoticSoul Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 12:23 AM)Brittney Wrote: The guide says he has the passive skill of changing his element to the same as dual greek leader/ally. I hope this is true, but sucks for the water uncle. I guess water uncle has the benefit of lower tc.

he changes element, but his active stays the same... and his partner skill is the same as zeus. So when changing elements... he's strictly inferior to zeus.

That sucks, I hope it is fixed/changed. What is the point of him changing attributes then? My Artemis deck is definitely going to make use of him though.
So, he change element but his active still convert to dark runes?

If so it sucks. If not, it can work on non water greek. For water, water uncle still better due to lower CD and lower team cost.

As for the line up, I think i'll try water greek Urd. If that fails, I can try water nose with PR Urd and Carrie allie.
My Norse Water Mono:
[Image: cce877d6.jpg]
Regular Allies: Elizabeth, PR Freyr, Earth DS and PR Molly, PR Tyr, Santa

(07-15-2014, 01:05 AM)necropuddi Wrote: Hades is actually a really good leader

Hades
3 Enchantresses
PR Nat
Hades

12.25 multiplier and 3 enchantresses = really high damage already. PR Nat + Hades = a couple million per Hades.

You would only get a 9x multiplier because you wouldn't have any dark members in that team.
ID: 9,526,067
Leader: LVL99 CD12 Evil Queen
LF: Astaroth/Evil Queen
im think about
Alien
Gsod
balpho
isabel
valkyrie(non pr)
pr loki ally
Will it work?