Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Trials of Keepers
Using info from the wiki: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Trials_of_Keepers

Keeper's Limpidity (Free Team Choice)
Bring whatever you want with high damage output, and a transposition/slashing/opal DC to unmask the board on the boss. 
I just used a Khaos team with filler skill grinding members in the middle. 

Keeper's Tenacity (100 team cost limit) using Dual Haza + PR Panda, PR Mufasa, PR Odous, PR Aloha
Beasts are a safe choice. With Haza's 50k hp pool you can stall as much as possible, followed by bursts on the tricky stages. 
1) Stall CD by leaving an electric rune undissolved. Turn on Panda when ready. After killing the first form, burst down with Mufasa and Odous
2) Kill middle mob then at least one of the two side mobs. Use Haza 2nd skill in emergency. Grind through, stalling back CD
3a) Burst down with Mufasa + Odous
3b) Grind through, stack light runes. Stall back CD on this stage. 
4) Full burst using Aloha (if enchanted runes needed), then Haza 2nd skill, Mufasa, Odous and DC

Keeper's Compasion (Demon Team) using Yog + Yog, VR Jackie, Ghroth, PR ShutenDoji with Aggressive Suspire Amulet as DC for the 3 heart columns
If you don't have two Yogs, just replace the follower with another booster

1, 2) Spin through
3a) Spin once, then DC and hopefully you have enough to kill it on the following turn if it's not already dead
3b) Grind through, you can use Yog once the debuff is gone to speed things up
4) Yog, spin through if not dead
5) Yog + ShutenDoji
6) Jackie to clear the board + Ghroth

Keeper's Reminiscence (50 team cost limit) using Dual Atlantis + Frostragon, Florice, Pellucid Vocalist 
Pellucid Vocalist can be replaced with any other 4 cost member like a witch/gnome etc. I just brought something with low cd in case I needed Atlantis back up again.
1) Stall CD, try to kill before turn 6
2a) Spin through
2b) Convert with Frostragon and use Atlantis 
3) Full attacks to kill them both at the same time, use Florice convert if needed
4) Spin through
5a) Frostragon to snipe and kill
5b) Florice convert and switch form. Full burst using Florice boost, Atlantis, DC

Keeper's Discernment (Fixed Team). This stage is really hard to 0 diamond clear. Hsu, Redkai and Aaronyxy all spent diamonds during their live streams.  
You need to spin really well and get lucky with skydrops too. 

Keeper's Sin (4 Member Team) using Dual Azathoth + PR Nidhogg, PR Novalis 

1) Spin through, while doing as many combos as possible. Activate Novalis on turn 2 and spin well. 
2) Spin through, killing light and earth within the first two turns. Tank the hit from fire then spin it down
3a) Just spin through using the column drops for enchanted runes
3b) Spin through, Azathoth in emergency 
4) If Azathoth is still available, use it. Otherwise just spin. 
5a) Spin
5b) Azathoth, Nidhogg, DC

Keeper's Judgement (20 Turn Limit) using Dual Azathoth + Ursula, PR Novalis, Colin, Dark Golem with Aggressive Pique Seal as DC for the 2 turn delay and board unmasking

1, 2) Spin and kill within 5 turns
3a) Ursula + Azathoth
3b) 2nd round of Ursula + Azathoth
4) Spin 
5) Spin, remember one combo before moving on
6) Spin as much as you can, DC to stall and unmask the board
7a) Spin
7b) Dark Golem to convert light runes
8) Colin
9a) Ursula
9b) Azathoth, if still alive use second Azathoth

Other Teams: 
TBA

Still to do: 
General strategies, other teams

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Placeholder

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Hmm. I thought Phantom was active for Mahonin all the time in Tenacity, because of what was being said during Aaron's stream, but it seems to be only the 4th attack onwards. So it is possible to tumble through with perennials, I tested with Rose and succeeded.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
I'm up to Reminiscence ATM. Will update as I clear more.

Limpidity: Any team.

Free pass as long as you bring an Enchanting DC after Stage 4. If you're a masochist, I suppose you can bring an unlock and board convert, but why...? <<;

Tenacity: Azathoth + PR Ursula / PR Novalis / Colin / Huifre + Azathoth

Stage 1.1: Grind for Novalis as much as possible by intentionally not dissolve an Electrified rune while snipe-healing.
Stage 1.2: Turn on Novalis if up. Mine wasn't, so I had to spin hard.
Stage 2: Kept grinding for Novalis here by intentionally dissolving sets of five while snipe-healing.
Stage 3.1: Prep the board while making at least 1C. I finally turned on Novalis here while prepping, so kill with prepped burst after tanking a hit.
Stage 3.2: Azathoth, stack the Light runes in Colin's column apart.
Stage 4: Burst with Huifre + Ursula + DC.

The lower the max CD on your Novalis, the easier this stage is. Mine was SLV8 with no DW, so CD9 was a manageable, but slightly risky grind.

Colin was completely unnecessary and a minor nuisance at Stage 3.2, so feel free to switch him out for a more useful Dragon.

You have complete freedom for choice of DC, so something that helps burst down Stage 1.2 or has Dragons -CD could be useful.

Compassion: Satan + Lancelot / Nekomata / Evolved Felix / Stolas + Satan

Stage 1: Free pass.
Stage 2: Two sets of Dark runes = Full health. Use actives as needed to help you survive.
Stage 3.1: Save up on Water runes for a round, then convert with Stolas. If he's not dead, grind it out until Stolas is back up and repeat. Turn on Lancelot's multiplier if you want.
Stage 3.2: Remember what colour Dark runes are if you turned on Lancelot and grind through. You should be good if you average 6C.
Stage 4: Felix.
Stage 5: Satan.
Stage 6: Lancelot's conversion active + Nekomata should greatly simplify the board.

Stolas interchangeable with Yukionna if you don't have him; Just remember to save Fire instead at Stage 3.1.

Reminiscence: Azathoth + Colin / 2* GSOW / PR Novalis / 3* Water DD + Azathoth

Dragon HP trivialises any kind of burn mechanic, so this is straightforward. Grind for CDs with snipe-healing, Azathoth on Stage 2.1 and burst through the rest with Novalis. Colin can be used when the burn position is annoying.

Completely doable without the 2* GSOW and 3* Water DD, but you won't get an auto-6C board with Azathoth for Stage 2.1, so you might have to manually spin it if you're not confident at splitting runes up.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Discernment is just a diamond grab... Sheesh
-pink dreamery-
Azatoth is so powerful & versatile, except 2 stages required Demon & baby-monster, all others I can clear by Azatoth team.
For Keeper's Tenacity, just bring WFE dragon & activate Azatoth before boss. Voila, you have enchanted WFE to kill him. Otherwise, you can still tank for 2 turns.
[Image: 841a66da.jpg]