Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Transmigration of Infinity
Use converters or DC to set up the board with mostly one type of rune. Converters are preferable.
Shu could also have been used in the example above.

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
(09-13-2016, 09:17 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Use converters or DC to set up the board with mostly one type of rune. Converters are preferable.
Shu could also have been used in the example above.

My Shu is non Power Released yet Sad

The only converter on my team is Sariel which convert heart to earth and water to heart.
Could you tell me more about using Dragon Craft? I think its only turned the runes into enchanted and boosting damage. i only have them from the tutorial.

[Image: oNkt0gm.jpg]
Current Ally: Protector with Godly Hound - Suzuko(Dual Max)
[Image: urz2E6z.png]
I'm looking for friends, please add me!
^DC to filter runes, than 1 combo it, otherwise people bring egyptian god to clear the masked runes off.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

It depends which type of craft you are using.
There are a few different types (diamond --> connection, oval --> destruction, trapezoidal --> transposition, rectangular --> reflection and 2-3 others). I personally find the diamond and rectangular ones easiest to use to set up the board.

There's an example for the diamond type here: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Dragonic-Compulsion-System-8-0-Update?pid=206063#pid206063
Fast forward to about 11:50.

The rest of the thread is also useful to read if you don't know much about the DC system (although it hasn't been updated in a while).

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
(09-13-2016, 09:33 PM)aahlsy Wrote: It depends which type of craft you are using.
There are a few different types (diamond --> connection, oval --> destruction, trapezoidal --> transposition, rectangular --> reflection and 2-3 others). I personally find the diamond and rectangular ones easiest to use to set up the board.

There's an example for the diamond type here: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Dragonic-Compulsion-System-8-0-Update?pid=206063#pid206063

The rest of the thread is also useful to read if you don't know much about the DC system (although it hasn't been updated in a while).

Tried it, didn't know that it has different type and way to use dragonry craft. @@ I always use shadowfall craft since the beginning i thought all those newbie craft is just the same. Will practice some more and challenge the stage again. Thank you for the infos
[Image: oNkt0gm.jpg]
Current Ally: Protector with Godly Hound - Suzuko(Dual Max)
[Image: urz2E6z.png]
I'm looking for friends, please add me!
(09-14-2016, 01:11 AM)Enzavela Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 09:33 PM)aahlsy Wrote: It depends which type of craft you are using.

Tried it, didn't know that it has different type and way to use dragonry craft. @@ I always use shadowfall craft since the beginning i thought all those newbie craft is just the same. Will practice some more and challenge the stage again. Thank you for the infos

Specifically:
Change the board; masked and frozen runes remain.
- Amulet of Reflection (Tap to choose color, tap again on same color to destroy)
- Pattern of Connection (Connect 3)
- Spell of Destruction (Tap-3 to explode)
- Seal of Transposition (Swap and match 3)

Enchant the board; enchanting removes marking and masking.
- Opal of Shadowfall (Tap as chunks fall; double tap frozen and ignore weathered)
- Blade of Slashing (Slide according to the lines; double-tap the Madheads)
- Jasper of Sprinting (Flick the balls)

Ranked top to bottom in terms of effectiveness at doing those jobs (only a little bit subjective).
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

Just cleared new achievements first try

Aether, PR Diablo, PR Circe, Basti, PR Dagon, Ally Aether.
Slime Slashing DC, cause I get good scores!
Extremly save team, have more than 5 rounds to spare, with Diablo and Dagon rarely used.

Rd1-19. Get all skills up ASAP, use Aether if needed
Rd11b. Use Diablo's Skill
Rd12. Chip, then off Circe
Rd14. Of Circe again use Basti if necessary
Rd18. Use Dagon/Diablo if needed
Rd20. Kill Normally, I dissolved too much runes, so he reset, use Basti
Rd21b. Use Diablo
Rd22-23. Grind
Rd24-25. Burst. Use DC if needed.
Rd26. If you meet Athena previously, get reset, kill normally, stall as much as needed.
Rd27a. 3 Electrified Runes, Stall for Circe, otherwise kill
Rd27b. Burst
Rd28. Laugh! at their low damage and long CD, your breeder stage!
Rd29. Basti+Aether, Off Circe if you want but I didn't
Rd30a. Get reset, grind
Rd30b. All Skills+Basti So he does 2 mil damage like the rest. DC if needed
Dagon and Diablo are Backups, can replace for Daji and other boosters.

And Voila! Done!
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Any kind soul that can give me the steps to clear this trans using yog+3witches?
(09-21-2016, 05:55 PM)VVB Wrote: Any kind soul that can give me the steps to clear this trans using yog+3witches?
I did it with Luna, PR ml, Dark devil, hsian hsiao which is effectively the same thing. Stuff in brackets is specific to the ML/dark devil composition. Basically you just turn on enchantress whenever possible because the stages with resets are usually grindable (Poseidon on 26 being an exception).

Rd 1-11a, kill quickly, turn on enchantress when ready
11b (PR ML convert) then Yog to kill. ML first is useful to convert slightly more runes so you end up with less masked runes.
12-14 kill quickly. If you hit cd reset on 13 you can choose to grind back enchantress if you want
15 kill dark then grind back cd and reactivate enchantress
16 normal spin
17 yog #1 burst
18 spin well. (ML for emergency hearts if needed. If using dark devil, remember to spin from bottom left for increased recovery)
19 normal spin
20 spin until you clear the shield, and try to do this when he's at cd 2. then burst at cd 1 with (Luna and/or) Yog
21a grind through
21b (ML to clear marked runes + ) Yog #2
22 kill fire, grind back cd on light
23 spin normally
24a Yog #1
24b I used PR ML to convert hearts here and then used normal spin to kill it.
25 I got Athena and used Luna + DC. Presumably for 3 enchantress team you can just spin + DC
26 If Poseidon Yog #2 and kill ASAP. I did it over 3 turns - not sure whether this is ok for enchantress. If Apollo/Hep you can grind back cd
27a Grind through
27b-29 Somewhere on these three stages you can use your 2x Yog. Ideally kill 27b without needing Yog so it's there in case you get Phanes on 28. Use Luna on 29 if you get Aether
30a Grind back CD then Yog #1 to kill
30b Yog #2

[Image: 5a28204a844a323d690affd214702d9f.jpg]
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

(09-19-2016, 11:52 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Just cleared new achievements first try

Aether, PR Diablo, PR Circe, Basti, PR Dagon, Ally Aether.
Slime Slashing DC, cause I get good scores!
Extremly save team, have more than 5 rounds to spare, with Diablo and Dagon rarely used.

Rd1-19. Get all skills up ASAP, use Aether if needed
Rd11b. Use Diablo's Skill
Rd12. Chip, then off Circe
Rd14. Of Circe again use Basti if necessary
Rd18. Use Dagon/Diablo if needed
Rd20. Kill Normally, I dissolved too much runes, so he reset, use Basti
Rd21b. Use Diablo
Rd22-23. Grind
Rd24-25. Burst. Use DC if needed.
Rd26. If you meet Athena previously, get reset, kill normally, stall as much as needed.
Rd27a. 3 Electrified Runes, Stall for Circe, otherwise kill
Rd27b. Burst
Rd28. Laugh! at their low damage and long CD, your breeder stage!
Rd29. Basti+Aether, Off Circe if you want but I didn't
Rd30a. Get reset, grind
Rd30b. All Skills+Basti So he does 2 mil damage like the rest. DC if needed
Dagon and Diablo are Backups, can replace for Daji and other boosters.

And Voila! Done!

I'm trying this when my Aether gets maxed... Hopefully I run into the same mobs you ran into but what are the chances lel
[Image: XGwASXx.png]
ID: 67339257