Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Tower of the Queen
I think they made an error when they copied the stage to the English server as I checked a few English videos and they all have the same 'bug':
Aahlsy: https://youtu.be/cSNPXwxGyO0?t=147
Aaron Yxy: https://youtu.be/W1hdituxvNs?t=181
Humidityz: https://youtu.be/kzi5Rk5_ZuM?t=146

They probably checked using their Chinese account instead of English account.

Edit: I've send them en email as well.

(04-29-2018, 01:51 AM)joetjef Wrote: I think they made an error when they copied the stage to the English server as I checked a few English videos and they all have the same 'bug':
Aahlsy: https://youtu.be/cSNPXwxGyO0?t=147
Aaron Yxy: https://youtu.be/W1hdituxvNs?t=181
Humidityz: https://youtu.be/kzi5Rk5_ZuM?t=146

They probably checked using their Chinese account instead of English account.

Edit: I've send them en email as well.

Ah, I should've checked videos from the English server; All the videos I linked were on the Chinese side when I sent the email.

Thanks for that. Hopefully, this'll get fixed soon. If it weren't for the low damage, pretty sure even regular teams will fumble on that stage, lol.

One Diamond as compensation? XD

Floor 14 - Mono Fire: OVR Heph + PR Yog / Smilodon / Shakuro / OVR Seth + OVR Heph (Molten Primitive Amulet)

Wave 1: Spin through.
Wave 2: 1C for CDs, then turn on Shakuro and burst with Yog's multiplier active + Smilodon.
Wave 3: Plan your path for 5C and spin through.
Wave 4.1: Stack Earth.
Wave 4.2: Spin through. Remember where your Light runes are.
Wave 5: Spin through, avoiding dissolving Light.
Wave 6: Seth, then turn off Smilodon.
Wave 7.1: Turn Smilodon back on, reactivate Yog's, then burst with Heph.
Wave 7.2: Make sure you hit the G2R Vortex, doesn't matter if you don't dissolve all five Attributes. Burst with DC.

If you don't have the DC, which lets 90% of your damage ignore Quintet Elemental Shield, you'll have to use Yog's conversion active. Remember to still use your DC for more burst.

Floor 15 - No restrictions: Azathoth + PR Ursula / PR Novalis / Colin / PR Nidhogg + Azathoth

Follow aahlsy's guide and you'll be fine. You can grind for Novalis on Wave 2.1 by spinning as usual while dissolving Fire to heal both you and the boss. I used Azathoth at Wave 2.3 because Colin might not explode all Weathered runes and because she has more HP on Wave 2.3 than Wave 3.2.

[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
Added general notes and other teams for stages 11-15. Will go back and do the others over the next couple of days.

I reported the Stage 5 bug on floor 14 to Madhead (enemy attacking at CD 2 even with no light runes dissolved)... will see if they come back with anything.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(04-29-2018, 11:35 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Added general notes and other teams for stages 11-15. Will go back and do the others over the next couple of days.

I reported the Stage 5 bug on floor 14 to Madhead (enemy attacking at CD 2 even with no light runes dissolved)... will see if they come back with anything.

I reported that as well. What actually happens is that they didn't make the reflect part of the Light Combo skill, but added it as a separate skill. This means that every time you attack, the enemy will reflect with it's own attack (in addition to it's normal attack at CD1).
(04-26-2018, 06:18 PM)Fauxy Wrote: So far:

Floor 1: I did it yesterday and I was drinking and I honestly have no recollection of what I used.
Floor 2: Sun Ce, easy clear. 2 combos=6 so the boss is nothing.
Floor 3: Azathoth. Is this boss stage a bug? Why does she have this skill?
Floor 4: Harder than I thought, and then easier than I thought. It's pretty easy to fuck up at wave 2 and kill the water mob first because of Turing's snipe. Pretty much guaranteed you will need both Turings for wave 3 ime, she doesn't make enough hearts with one convert and your recovery is not good enough to get back up to 90% if you been hit a few times.
Floor 5: Gaia - Geironul - Red Boy - Yashiro - Lu Xun. If you have Huifre (I don't), swap her for either of the god members, will make this so much simpler. Otherwise, boss is pretty easy to tank through with Yashiro and Lu Xun activated until the right kind of runes are on the board.
Floor 6: Yog Sothoth - Farenheit - Doris - Khaos - Pollux. Yog's leaderskill + Yog and Pollux self buffs basically solves everything but the boss, who I needed to whittle down pretty slowly until my actives were back up, finished with 3 turns left I think. Pretty chill stage when you have 17 seconds spin.

Jeez. It's been pretty hard, I think my teams are okay but I been failing a lot still. The order in which these parties are arranged are important for both stages:

Floor 7: Azathoth - Copper Bullet - Draco - Qinglong - Colin + Azathoth.
  • The only must have card with this setup is Draco because of that damn 20 hit shield. Stall early at the first wave (kill one then keep dissolving water) to get her up. 
  • Use one Azathoth on freezing board.
  • You have to be very delicate and not overdamage during the 70% damage debuff (as you cannot heal up so you can't let his attacks get too high while you stall), and during the boss's freezing attack (could probably bring Chun Xiang or something here to make this easier, but I was stubborn).
  • I had monodragons arranged correctly, so managed to stall the ice off and use Aza to make a clean 6 combos at the end, but Colin or maybe Zhao Yun will hopefully help if you accidentally kill her first HP bar too quickly.
Floor 8: Sun Ce - Swegde - Florice - CF Celsius - CF Chang'e + Sun Ce.
  • You too, by the grace of whatever god you believe in, can pass with Sun Ce. Honestly times like this I really wish I had Guan Yu. But Sun Ce does the trick after some difficulty and help from a 2 turn delaying DC.
  • Hearts shield is luck based and the big hamper on whether or not you can proceed.
  • At wave 4 you use the delay DC to whittle away the majority of her Kamikaze (Preferably activate it when you don't have hearts on the board and you can't take another hit). Can use Chang'e if you want, but I wouldn't.
  • Once foul play hits you activate Celsius and optional Swegde depending on how good your board is, switch Florice to her other form and use her 10x status remove IN THAT ORDER. Trust me you'll need the hearts from skydrop for the proceeding waves.
  • Stall as much as possible on Wave 5, which is not much given how all runes are attack runes for Sun Ce.
  • First HP bar is not hard, just activate a Sun Ce and maybe Swegde and spin.
  • Second HP bar is a slow grind down, trying to make sure you dissolve all weathered runes every turn as well as one set of hearts. Pace your use of emergency buttons (Celsius and Chang'e), use Swegde on cooldown because usually she makes the board simpler to spin, remember that Celsius will reduce Chang'e's cooldown so use Chang'e first if you have a choice between the two. But also remember do not dissolve all hearts when you use Celsius because she reduces the chances of hearts dropping (they can still drop, but not in the first batch). The ultimate emergency button is using the delay DC again, which can go a lot of ways because usually you'll be left without hearts.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
(04-28-2018, 03:26 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Floor 12 - Mono Light: OVR Apollo + PR Yan / PR ML / PR ML / PR Libra + OVR Apollo (CD-delay DC)

You should be fine if you follow aahlsy's guide. Hsu cleared this floor with the exact same team and I've yet to see a clear from a different team, although I've been lazy recently. ><;

To elaborate on Wave 4, strongly recommend taking a screenshot of the board at Wave 4.1 so that you can go on a simulator app to figure out how to spin on Wave 4.2. I also suggest trying to dissolve all the Hearts in sets of three or four at Wave 4.2 so no Hearts clog your board after Yan's turned on. Whatever Masked runes are left, if it causes an arrow to appear on the enemy mob when held down, it's Light. Otherwise, it's Dark.

Managed floor 12 with Apollo | Yan | ML | Luna | Y'Golonac + Apollo. Y'Golonac wipes the masked board and gives you guaranteed Light runes, plus you clear away any Hearts that might otherwise clog the board.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
[Image: 31485984_10208871320619453_1199010897444...e=5B601B3B]

Managed to clear floor twelve with this. Photograph for masked board. Faraday for earth electrify and trojan. yi yeshu for the next two rounds, dissolve all light to get rid of those hearts. You should be able to finish off phantom rage one with those extra light runes. For the second stage of phantom rage, use faraday or drag one round (can't really remember, but make sure you have faraday and yi ye shu ready for the 2nd stage boss, you can drag one round without taking a hit since it is CD2). 

For stage one boss, tank one round and use gugnir to get rid of hearts and use craft to burst and have a lot of light runes. Use both Yi ye Shu and farady to burst the stage two boss.
 Big Grin Angel

For those lucky enough to have 2 Ghroths, it makes short work of Floor 14. Cleared with Ghroth|PR Yog|PR Doris|PR/VR Seth|Ghroth|Ghroth

1. Stall a bit and just spin whilst preserving hearts for emergency healing
2. Activate Yog self-boost and spin
3. Normal spin. Plan well
4a. Doris and spin
4b. Yog gets deactivated so use Ghroth
5. Spin + craft. I made the mistake of using a Ghroth here while forgetting that you can't dissolve light initially. The bug makes it slightly dangerous so don't stay here for too long.
6. Seth and spin. 
7a. Doris + reactivate Yog self-boost and spin
7b. Yog convert + Ghroth 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
For people who are still struggling with Floor 13, here's an all-LV1 guide on Bahamut: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=590958&tnum=3

Light Lionel + Light Lionel x2 / Hula / Bayrou + Bayrou (Damage-reduction DC)

Wave 1: Grind for Fuel and CDs by spinning +1C or -1C. Minimum 50%, ideally 100%.
Wave 2: Kill one ASAP. You can keep grinding for a bit on the other.
Wave 3.1: Spin through.
Wave 3.2 (Assuming it's fixed): Lionel, blast with 1.6M if it's still not dead.
Wave 4 (Assuming it's fixed): Blast with 1.6M or stay alive with DC if the board sucks.
Wave 5: All members must attack in the first Round, then blast with 1.6M on the second Round.
Wave 6: Spin through.
Wave 7.1: Spin through, blast with 1.6M if you have at least two up.
Wave 7.2: Blast with 1.6M.

You can potentially switch out the two copies of Light Lionel to a Little Witch to deal with the 20-Hit Shield on Wave 5 and a Cyborg Companion for the Tumbler Shield on Wave 3.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
(04-30-2018, 04:49 PM)put1572 Wrote: For those lucky enough to have 2 Ghroths, it makes short work of Floor 14. Cleared with Ghroth|PR Yog|PR Doris|PR/VR Seth|Ghroth|Ghroth

Might try this. Have died 6 times on Wave 6 using Aahlsy's team on the first page. RNGesus is screwing me every time. In 6 rounds I have not had a single one where after using Seth I have had more than 2 fire runes and a lot of green. I haven't been able to get a single fire dissolves from sky drops on my first spin. I even tried using a delay DC but once it has exploded the green runes it doesn't reset to 0% until after it has attacked. Maybe with a different team RNGesus will bless me with some fire.