Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Tower of the Queen
(04-27-2018, 07:15 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Floor 7 - 6* and below: Izanagi + Earth Little Witch / PR Medusa / Shyplant / Yvette + Izanagi (CD-delay DC)

Wave 1: Kill one mob, then stall for CDs.
Wave 2: Shyplant spam.
Wave 3: Shyplant spam.
Wave 4.1: Shyplant + Izanagi.
Wave 4.2: 2C on the bottom row will keep you alive. Shyplant + Izanagi 9C after the debuff wears off.
Wave 5: Spin for two Rounds, then Little Witch + Shyplant.
Wave 6.1: Medusa + Yvette until the Frozen runes defrost, then Shyplant + Izanagi 9C.
Wave 6.2: Shyplant + Izanagi 9C + DC. If she's not dead, Shyplant and spin 6C.

The hideyoshi strat for this stage is not working for me. How are you able to use both izanagi's at stage 4, then have them both up for stage 6?

(04-28-2018, 02:12 AM)caius76 Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 07:15 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Floor 7 - 6* and below: Izanagi + Earth Little Witch / PR Medusa / Shyplant / Yvette + Izanagi (CD-delay DC)

Wave 4.2: 2C on the bottom row will keep you alive. Shyplant + Izanagi 9C after the debuff wears off.
Wave 6.1: Medusa + Yvette until the Frozen runes defrost, then Shyplant + Izanagi 9C.

The hideyoshi strat for this stage is not working for me.  How are you able to use both izanagi's at stage 4, then have them both up for stage 6?

I cleared it with hideyoshi kaguyahime kim gawain duncan hideyoshi with dc delayer

UID 83.804.202
Floor 9:
Azathoth, Sunnie, Novalis, Masamune, Wavel, Azathoth
Craft to dodge light attacks( use in round 4)

(04-28-2018, 02:12 AM)caius76 Wrote:

The hideyoshi strat for this stage is not working for me. How are you able to use both izanagi's at stage 4, then have them both up for stage 6?

3 Rounds on Wave 5 by killing the mob at CD1, 3 Rounds on Wave 6.1 by dissolving 1C with Medusa, 3 Rounds on Wave 6.1 by draining with Yvette and low combos. 3 + 3 + 3 = 9 Rounds, enough for Izanagi to come back up, assuming max SLV.

Maybe you confused me to mean activate both Medusa and Yvette together? If so, my bad. I'll update my original post.

Floor 11 - 20 Round limit: OVR Athena + Huifre / Rakshasa / Shyplant / Stolas + OVR Athena

Follow aahlsy's guide and you'll be fine. To elaborate on Stage 3: Dissolve as many Hearts as you can in the first Round, hold back on the second, then convert with Stolas and kill on the third, maybe fouth if skydrops are bad. I think I spent four Rounds here.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
13th. Lionel, yale, hula, bayrou, taotie, lionel.
Very easy with this.
14th. Ovr seth, yale, ghroth, pr diablo, pr magnes, ovr seth.
The only obstacles is 3rd wave.
Floor 12 - Mono Light: OVR Apollo + PR Yan / PR ML / PR ML / PR Libra + OVR Apollo (CD-delay DC)

You should be fine if you follow aahlsy's guide. Hsu cleared this floor with the exact same team and I've yet to see a clear from a different team, although I've been lazy recently. ><;

To elaborate on Wave 4, strongly recommend taking a screenshot of the board at Wave 4.1 so that you can go on a simulator app to figure out how to spin on Wave 4.2. I also suggest trying to dissolve all the Hearts in sets of three or four at Wave 4.2 so no Hearts clog your board after Yan's turned on. Whatever Masked runes are left, if it causes an arrow to appear on the enemy mob when held down, it's Light. Otherwise, it's Dark.
Now farming 15th with 2 teams
Azatoth, colin, ursulla, novalis, nidhog, azatoth
Daoloth, pluma, fenrir, colin, daoloth
Floor 13 -  5* and below: 5* Wukong + Farrah / Bayrou / Yvette / Geppetto + Light Lionel

Wave 1: Spin through.
Wave 2: Spin through.
Wave 3: Geppetto.
Wave 4: I bugged out and encountered both the second form of Uranus and Sondra here (See spoiler below). Luckily, Wukong means I can heal and not worry about the extra hits from Uranus. Spam actives when available.
Wave 5: Farrah.
Wave 6: Spin through.
Wave 7.1: Spin through.
Wave 7.2: Make sure you have Water runes, then Bayrou + Wukong.

Wukong should have at least Ame II to upgrade his Leader skill. If you don't have a 5* Wukong or don't want to waste Souls Ameliorating him, hire one; I think it'll be much riskier if you use one without Ame II. Strongly advise Wukong-Lionel over dual Lionel though, just in case you encounter the bug like me.

Team comp is super flexible, as long as you keep in mind the following:
  • Attribute of team members must be one each of WFED to maximise Lionel's damage.
  • Choose between Bayrou, Yale or Hula to burst down the boss.
  • Choose from any of your Transformed Maidens for Wave 5 and general damage.
  • Choose from any of your Cyborg Companions for sniping Wave 3 and general damage.
  • Yvette was there for emergency healing that I never needed. Feel free to replace with whatever.
The glorious FU bug from MH:
[Image: npFlxkh.png]
I thought that was strange as well regarding the Uranus/Sondra bug. I've seen Shu's video and wave 3/Uranus was a revive. Not sure if they made an error on the English server but having both Uranus and Sondra in wave 4 is how the stage is defined (not in in-game bug).
(04-29-2018, 12:42 AM)joetjef Wrote: I thought that was strange as well regarding the Uranus/Sondra bug. I've seen Shu's video and wave 3/Uranus was a revive. Not sure if they made an error on the English server but having both Uranus and Sondra in wave 4 is how the stage is defined (not in in-game bug).

What's weird is that the English Wiki lists it as both Uranus and Sondra spawning on Wave 4 while the Chinese Wiki lists it as Uranus with two forms on Wave 3 and Sondra alone on Wave 4.

I emailed MH about it already, but it seems unlikely that anything will happen given the response I got, so I highly recommend running a 5* Wukong as Leader or Ally to not get overwhelmed if it happens to you.

[Image: b3f11bf3ca.png]