Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Unshakable Status
I decided to go with Inazagi team and Birdcage. I don't understand how Birdcage skill works since I still got skill locked at 5b?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(03-19-2017, 12:51 PM)senperman Wrote: I decided to go with Inazagi team and Birdcage. I don't understand how Birdcage skill works since I still got skill locked at 5b?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It shows as locked but you can still activate it.

(03-19-2017, 10:04 AM)jtsmith Wrote: cant burst in lock is my prob.  so far its been tough break but i cant see myself spending any more stamina on a chance that my two bursting cards are not locked.

With the various grind possibilities you don't need to burst through that lock at all. There's also no lock issue at the end so long as you don't rely on gods and demons to burst.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(03-19-2017, 02:11 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 10:04 AM)jtsmith Wrote: cant burst in lock is my prob.  so far its been tough break but i cant see myself spending any more stamina on a chance that my two bursting cards are not locked.

With the various grind possibilities you don't need to burst through that lock at all. There's also no lock issue at the end so long as you don't rely on gods and demons to burst.

no issue with the last stage but 5b 4 member lock is nearly impossible without luck.  she has 8m hp cd1 14k attk.  WTF am i the only person to die here.

5b with 8m hp cd1 14k attk with laser is ungrindable.  eventually u will die unless u got lucky and were able to burst with the 2 unlocked cards.
Finally, thank to the answer about Birdcage and decided to swap out Medusa for Matroska, my Izanagi team has no problem with this stage.
Made some mistake at final round, should active Birdcage and burst lose 1 dims for this.

Clear with Izanagi, Sun Shangxiang for HP, Circe, Birdcage, Matroska, Izanagi all max except Birdcage and Matroska
[Image: 84150df675328fc8ee69a15edeff77b4.jpg]

Safe grind, but took a while to burst through the end. Stacking is fun though Big Grin

3* Clear for a rabbit

2* Clear (Dark Team, Same Leader and Ally) with Dual VR Artemis + AR Pollux, Hel, PR Valkyrie, Yomi
1, 2, 3) Spin through
4) Artemis, Hel, Yomi
5a, 5b) Spin through
6) Spin through, DC in emergency
7a) Spin through
7b) Grind off the debuff while making sure not to dissolve dark runes.
Burst down with Valkyrie, Yomi, DC when ready.

2* Clear (3+ Attributes Team, Same Leader and Ally) with Dual Daoloth + PR Pluma, Sirius Fusion, Cygnus
1, 2, 3) Spin through, fuse when ready
4) Sirius skill 1
5a, 5b, 6, 7a) Remove debuff using Sirius skill 1, Daoloth ally, Pluma
7b) Full burst with Daoloth, Pluma, Sirius skill 2, DC

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
2* Monodark/Same Leader-Ally: Rose - Rose - Daji - Yao Hou - Morris + Rose.

• Nothing here is super complicated. Always spin at least two rows when possible. I'll skip the easy bits. Use Morris whenever.
  • Wave 1: Just make sure you spin a flat surface of two rows (6 dissolve or 3-3, rather than uneven columns) to ensure team attack.
  • Wave 4: You should be able to do this slowly and surely. Activate Morris to speed it up, Yao Hou if you're really lazy.
  • Wave 6: Rose's shining point, really. Easy to grind for light with tumbler.
  • Wave 7a: The stats on this SM are really low to the point where the -80% isn't crazily important. You might be able to spin through with just a Rose active, but if you're playing safe, just tumbler until the debuff wears off.
  • Wave 7b: Yao Hou, one Rose active, Daji, DC, overkill. Don't dissolve dark. 

2* 3 Attributes/Same Leader-Ally: Kurapika - Hubble - Gungnir - Yashiro - Florice + Kurapika. Collab team lol.

• I brought Florice thinking I'd use her on the -80%, but I realized while playing that was stupid. Kurapika has a lot of buffs and it is quite easy to push off debuffs. Just bring Medea or some other half-useful off color human to get the 3 Att achievemt.
  • Use your actives whenever you need them for this team, Gungnir is for offense, Hubble is defense.
  • Wave 1: Remember to make sure you do full attacks, especially with Light runes. Should be able to kill in one turn if you have a full set of light. 
  • Wave 4: I had Kurapikas up by this point. Activate one Kurapika buff. Switch your Ally Kurapika to clear the locked board. Spin, kill.
  • Wave 5a: Switch the other Kurapika to clear the board of locks again if there are are too many dark.
  • Wave 6: Do a few dissolves and then use Gungnir to finish.
  • Wave 7a: With Gungnir still on you should be able to kill this before he hits you actually.
  • Wave 7b: Hubble then Kurapika's second active will clear the board of electrified runes and make a really easy spin to kill. Buff accordingly.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Managed a perfect 9-turn clear with Dark Lionel | Faraday | Cthulhu | Turing | Yukimura + Khaos. DC should be any Launching Attacks charge that preferably enchants or changes the whole board, so that it's ready by turn 2/3 to be used against Inari.

1. Spin, making full attacks if possible.
2. Spin.
3. Spin.
4. Spin and DC. Filter out Dark runes if you can.
5a. If there are leftover Dark runes, don't dissolve them. Clump them in a corner.
5b. Spin. Lionel if you can.
6. Faraday and spin.
7a. Yukimura. Lionel if he's still up.
7b. Turing and DC.