Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Unshakable Status
breaking news, breaking news, buy one get one free Big Grin
all free cards to conquer 2017 hardest sm... 17 Mar
success on 1st try, 1* achievement Smile

achievement: 3 or more Races

Diaochan (L), ZhaoYun, Amduscias, Birdcage, Light SS Dog, Wukong (A)

all cards are in highest evolve/PR/VR form.
yeah, read that rite, Light SS Dog Smile though i have Minamoto has around twice the attack of SS Dog. just want to use SS Dog for flashy title Big Grin
the combination of Diaochan active and SS Dog active for stages #6 and #7b is just plain sexy!!! Smile
the attack of this team is low though... around 4+ millions. from leader board i see highest damage 4.9 mil. around 1 hour grind.

DC: any DC that confident to dish out +100% extra damage. i use Successive Timely Opal

full burst: Diaochan + Amduscias + Wukong. i arrange 1 row 3-3 total 10 combos (whenever possible). activate ZhaoYun if feel need time tunnel
to generate more enchanted runes: place some Light runes under SS Dog column. then activate SS Dog. all Light will become enchanted Light.

#1: grind, full burst. do full attack. this team damage might not enough to finish them separately. i forgot to full attack, almost gave me heart attack...
#2: grind back, full burst
#3: grind it down. can do mini burst if want to... make sure full burst is ready when entering next stage
#4: full burst + DC
#5a: grind back, full burst
#5b: grind back. use generate enchanted runes note above. full burst. need to do grind and full burst twice. beware though... not burst it down... maybe safer is 1 full burst, 1 mini burst. need full burst ready when entering next stage.
#6: activate Diaochan then activate SS Dog, this is sexy Smile full burst + DC.

[Image: euaq2gP.png]

#7a: grind back, use generate enchanted runes note above. full burst.
#7b: grind back, activate Diaochan then SS Dog. full burst... need to do this 4 times...

[Image: E2LUVfj.png]

not sure whether i can do the other achievements... will see...

done Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Nice grind team. Is ZhaoYun or time tunnel needed? Also can Brynhildr clear the lock skill effect on last round?

Do you think the team below can work:
PR WuKong (L) + Minamoto, PR Alibaba, Brynhildr, Amduscias (or time tunnel, utility monsters) + Diaochan (Ally)

[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
ZhaoYun... i use the time tunnel coz have bad spinning skill. if you think can spin full board dissolve without the time tunnel, replace ZhaoYun with another booster. i use time tunnel to spin 10 combos with full board dissolve btw.
Brynhildr can clear locked cards. but...

about Diaochan leader:
Heart has 300% of other attr... thats same as team atk 3x with Heart as attack rune.
the Team Skill does state need both Leader/Ally to be Diaochan, more attr, more bonus of HP, Atk, Rec. with 5 attr, 1.4x HP, Atk, Rec.
but seems there's a bug... dont need Diaochan to be Leader/Ally to have the bonus. just as Leader will do. 'if not wrong', only Diaochan as Ally wont have the bonus. maybe can give it a test. Leader Wukong and Ally Diaochan, go to any simple battle. see whether has HP bonus.

thanks @Revdarian for pointing out that 1.4x HP, Atk, Rec... that means Diaochan leader multiplier is 3 x 1.4 = 4.2x

so, better put 5 attr in Diaochan's team. duno how the attr bonus is calculated. if lesser than 5 attr... try put more boosters?

maybe just for reference... my team Diaochan, 5 attr... full burst:
Diaochan leader 4.2x
Amduscias 3x
VR Wukong active 1.5x
total 4.2 x 3 x 1.5 = 18.9x
10 combos... 15 attack runes... max damage without DC around 4+ million.

maybe try to put more booster to compensate less attr bonus. again, i duno how the bonus is calculated.
if turned out Diaochan Ally doesnt have that bonus, then dun care about 5 attr. just replace members to match that multiplier will do... i think... Smile
and need to take note PR Wukong no 1.5x recovery bonus. and if no Diaochan bonus, need to note that...

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Hahahah amazing, congratulations Rx that is some nice thinking!... i will consider giving it 1 to at most 2 tries with that grind team but overall i am not that willful to sink time for this card >.< (i am a bit busy sadly :-P)
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Clear with beast 1st try
Sumatra panda furi nvr dbk pr gsoe dodo

After round status removal just turn on and spin. Each card hit min 2 million.
[Image: 7e926bde44314139c12be896f7d87671.jpg]

Follows the typical stall-burst pattern; bursts needed at 4 and 6 so save your actives. Nothing is necessary, fill in with boosters and heart converters as you can afford.

7b is grindable but 7a has pretty low HP so I suggest grinding down 7a, then using a few turns to move the lightning runes so that you can stack their dissolve (clearing away most of the dark runes in 7a before killing helps).
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Done achievement with.
Izanagi, birdcage, circe, medusa, pr sariel, izanagi ( 3 races)
Luno, salonbus, mm, ywt, agatha, Luno (2in1)
Now getting copies with, Chessia, medea, pr seth, diablo, farah, chessia. Very stable
2* With Baal Team (All Light/3 Races)

Leader/Ally: Baal/Baal
Members: Michael Lucifer/Luna/Colin/Camera

51 Minute Grind; 194 Rounds

[Image: FjQ1OUP.jpg]

Instructions
R1: Spin & Baal to kill both at the same time (Baal does ~1.5m damage at full HP to dark enemies)
R2: Spin & Baal
R3: Spin & Baal
R4: ML Skill 1 --> Luna --> Colin --> Camera --> ML Skill 2 (Only Light/Dark/Heart runes remain on the board so this gives Dark = 50% Light Effect to ensure you can kill) --> DC
R5a: Spin & Baal
R5b: Spin & hopefully the actives not locked are useful to speed things up - This stage took me the longest; I had ML and Camera unlocked (each 'burst' with ML and Camera dealt 1m damage); Make sure all actives are up for next stage.
R6: Count the Light runes dissolved. When enemy is at CD2 with the shield nearly broken --> Luna --> Colin --> Camera Girl --> ML2. The burst should be sufficient but if it survives you should still have 1 round more - use Baal and spin hard.
R7a: Spin and grind back CDs (note: enemy's HP is quite low). When enemy is dying --> Luna --> ML2. Remember to get rid of any Dark/Light/Heart Weathered Runes!
R7b: Enter the stage with Luna effect still in play --> Colin (Pray for fewer dark rune-drops!) --> Camera Girl --> Stack Dark Runes! --> DC; Grind the rest. My burst was quite high so the final grind was short.

[Image: e7zfDpb.jpg]
[Image: e3d3172371348679a566492c319268c5.jpg]

Thx for the strategy rx. Made a few changes, this team was actually able to one shot 7b.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My Regular Allies (max level): PR Daji, PR Wukong, All Babylons, All Norse VR 

ID - 40,752,281
[Image: bcc7eb1cebbac298accc41459a1ef205.jpg]

Another long grind, but very stable. Hint: don't bring an Earth team when you have to grind a Fire boss with barely any actives.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)