Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Ultraforce Kongo
Beezlebub, double ML with luna is also free pass for this stage.

IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
Lü Bu teams do quite well in this stage too.

ID: 77918870
Allies: Haza, VR Hephaestus, VR Apollo, TSZ, PR YJ, Margarite, Lü Bu, Cao Cao, PR Nidhogg, ZLE, Izanagi, Tsukuyomi, Merlin, Atlantis, Maya, any KOF, PR Atrahasis, Yi Yeh Shu, Khaos, Aether, Copper Bullet, Ophiuchus, Mo Wang Zi, PR Dodo, Chessia, Nobunaga

Mufasa is love, Mufasa is life  Heart
Barbhogg is what I'm farming with. Barbara + VR DBK, Mufasa, Medusa, Panda + Nidhogg. You can probably switch DBK for byakhee, but not sure how hard Beowulf would hit. He hits for 17k with 2 dragons.
Use dc to remove fire if you don't have DBK before getting to Aloha. If you have DBK, use him, Mufasa, and 1st Nidhogg active. Use dc if you're unsure. After skill reset, turn Panda on now. Boss 1st life is tough, with 2 sets of earth, I can usually heal back depending on combo count. If your life gets near 6K, or if you get to a point where life is low and not enough earth, use Nidhogg heal. Boss 2nd life, use Medusa, Mufasa, Nidhogg 1st active and DBK, use dc after spin and kill him.

If you use byakhee, you can heal up whenever using the team skill, just remember you're only using 3 dragons (also need to know this for Nidhogg heal because it only heals around 30% with 2)

This is the easiest farm because even with the 2 main issues (aloha and boss) both can be overcome depending on how many actives you want to use. I used a Suzuko beast team and always a scare at aloha or boss, Inanna same.

Easiest team to farm this sm is vr freyr team (no need stalling)
Freyr, odin, raphael, swegde, cass, freyr.
1. Spin to kill
2. Spin to kill
3. Spin to kill, use swegde to speed up. Try to clear as many fire as you can.
4. Spin if your board is good or use raphael+dc to collect lotta water.
5a. Open cass Just spin.
5b. Convert with swegde spin.
6. Spin to kill
7a. Odin 2nd active to convert. Kill
7b. Use what ever left.
2* Clear (Earth Team, Human Leader and Ally) with Dual Hideyoshi + Uncle Tuu, Akechi, SSX, PR Yang Jian and Wooded Defiance Pattern as DC which removes attribute weakness

Basically just spin through everything.
On stage 4, use SSX to remove fire runes if needed
Burst down 7a and 7b using Yang Jian on one form and DC on the other.

1* Clear (Light Team) with Dual TSZ + Minamoto Fusion, PR Ra, PR Modi and Magni
Basically just spin through everything.

1, 2) Stall CD a bit 
3) Fuse and spin
4) Modi and Magni convert
5a, 5b, 6) Spin
7a) TSZ + Minamoto Convert
7b) Full burst with everything left

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi