Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Supreme Emperor - Ultimate Stage
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Supreme_Emperor

Achievements: 
Earth Team
3+ Gods
Dark Team

DC Reward: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Aggressive_Vicious_Chain

The stage is basically designed for Greeks due to annoying stages that restrict movement, high combo counts and enchanted shields. Earth is also preferable due to the non-earth CD reset on stage 3a. 
You need to heal up before moving from 3b to 4, 4 to 5a and 6 to 7a due to initial attacks. 
Bring something that can remove fire runes for stage 7a, and something that clears status effects for stage 7b. If you can't clear status effects, the next best options are damage reduction (e.g. Sandman for Dark) or DC that delays attacks. 

Achievement Teams: 

2* Clear (Earth Team, 3+ Gods) with Dual VR Athena + PR Sariel, Rakshasa, VR Shu, Akechi

1) Spin through, saving hearts. Turn on Rakshasa and Athena when ready
2) Spin
3a) Akechi and spin
3b) Sariel convert and DC
4, 5a, 5b, 6) Spin through
7a) Shu
7b) Full burst using Sariel to clear debuff, followed by Athena, Akechi, Rakshasa, DC 

2* Clear (Dark Team, 3+ Gods) with Dual VR Artemis + AR Pollux, Qi Tian Di, Hel, Sandman and Aggressive Pique Seal as DC for the 2 turn delay

1) Spin through, saving hearts. Charge up Pollux multiplier, turn on Hel and Artemis when ready
2) Spin 
3a) Spin through, stacking water runes. (In my case since I messed up with water rune stacking I had to use DC to stall)
3b) Spin and DC
4, 5a, 5b, 6) Spin through
7a) QTD on fire runes
7b) Spin once, turn on Sandman, burst down with DC after debuff is gone

Other Teams: 
0* Azathoth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4OEAyxxMDc
0* Daoloth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfNh7kpd0SU
2* Izanagi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64WpnYBuo7Y
1* Turing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFQ8cCbxP0c
1* Turing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHmJ28Hqhck

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
As you can see from the Turing videos, the boost that CF cards receive in wave 6 overrides the debuff of wave 7b, so CF cards are not affected by the "4 round -100% attack" (as long as the wave6 buff is effective).

Cleared the Mono Earth and 3+ Gods Achievements with dual OVR Athena.

OVR Athena + Rakshasa / Shyplant / PR Medusa / Han Xiangzi + OVR Athena (Filtering DC)

Wave 1: Grind for CDs. Turn on Rakshasa when up.
Wave 2: Spin through.
Wave 3.1: Stack Water. Turn on Athena if board looks good.
Wave 3.2: Shyplant + Han Xiangzi. Try dissolving as many Attributes as possible.
Wave 4: Spin through, making sure you have enough HP for next wave.
Wave 5.1: Medusa and 1C.
Wave 5.2: Spin through.
Wave 6: Free pass. Heal up if you need to.
Wave 7.1: Han Xiangzi + DC, filtering out Fire, then spin through, dissolving as much Light as possible.
Wave 7.2: Whiff and tank with Shyplant until the debuff wears off, then full burst.

I thought OVR Athena would be better than Izanagi, but Izanagi's guaranteed Heart generation is really useful with all these Ambushes. The board convert also helps on Waves 7.1 and 7.2, so I would recommend giving him a go.

[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Ahh, a bad time to not have trained Hel. It's very hard to do with Artemis without her, she can't withstand the heart removal and successive ambushes.

2* Monoearth and 3 gods: Gaia - Geironul - Turing - Yashiro - Lu Xun + Gaia. DC that gives delay and 10% attack=recovery.
  • Pretty easy, once Lu Xun turns on there are few opportunities for you to die.
  • Use Turing at Wave 3 after Foul Play for hearts, one Gaia or Geironul also depending on your board, damage might not reach his bulky HP.
  • Grind frozen runes away before passing.
  • Yashiro should be on long before you need him for 9+ combos.
  • Turing again at the fire board.
  • Last HP bar is grindable with Lu Xun on.
1* Monodark: Azathoth - Novalis - Wawel - Masamune - Khaos + Azathoth. Same delay DC. Important to ally with a fast charging craft, like Dissolve Dark Runestones.
  • Took me too long to come to this team, so annoying. Wasted so much stamina on Artemis.
  • Khaos can be replaced for Endor or Daji. Not Katherin because then you miss the achievement.
  • Novalis should be on before the reset, if you have too many weathered runes it's better to use an Azathoth before then too.
  • Wave 3 revival HP bar will be a problem, if you spin very well you can get past without using anything but I recommend DC here.
  • Try not to kill more than one mob at wave 4 at a time. You need to store your CDs back up.
  • Grind frozen runes away before passing. Khaos must be ready before killing her.
  • Khaos at 9+ combos.
  • Azathoth at boss after fire convert. This will one shot his first HP bar, mind you.
  • This is extremely luck based, and why I recommend a fast charging delay craft. It's possible that he'll never dissolve enough light runes to kill you until your attacks come back online, but it's a risk. Use delay DC if you have it.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(05-05-2018, 04:15 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
  • This is extremely luck based, and why I recommend a fast charging delay craft. It's possible that he'll never dissolve enough light runes to kill you until your attacks come back online, but it's a risk. Use delay DC if you have it.

One way to avoid this risk is to dissolve all light first round, then just not dissolve any runes in following rounds.  At this point you should have heaps of HP (after kill the first form of the boss) and he doesn't do much damage without light runes being dissolved.  All you need is masamune for the boss, so no need to stall for CD anyway.

Cleared the Mono Dark Achievement and the 3+ Gods Achievement for the second time using a hybrid Azathoth team.

Azathoth + AR Gemini / PR Novalis / Khaos / NVR Odin + Azathoth (Healing DC)

Wave 1: Stall until you can turn Novalis up. Use Gemini in emergency.
Wave 2: My Novalis is only SLV9, so I turned him on here.
Wave 3.1: Stack Water runes or just mass-dissolve 1C if you can't; Azathoth tanky. Grind back some CDs if you can, but no pressure.
Wave 3.2: Burst with any actives you have + DC. I took him down with Novalis and DC alone.
Wave 4: Grind for some CDs.
Wave 5.1: Dissolve 10+ runes for the snipe-heal to trigger while waiting for the runes to defrost, then spin through. It's easier if you move the Frozen runes away from Azathoth columns for skydrops to help trigger the snip-heal.
Wave 5.2: Khaos.
Wave 6: Free pass.
Wave 7.1: Azathoth.
Wave 7.2: Gemini, then split Hearts up and whiff with 0C until the debuff wears off. Full burst afterwards.
Mono dark 3+ gods:
Artemis gemini qtd hel sandman artemis
Sandman only to guarentee last rd. Can survive several light runes and can use gemini to rid if needed.

Mono earth:
Izanagi circe nestingdoll ovrDBK kaguyahime izanagi
Kaguahime was useful on many stages for cd delay or water convert. Almost invincible with nestingdoll. Way safer than greek. Not powerful but consistent.

Who should i farm, this guy or the queen? Neither seem unique.
(05-05-2018, 11:13 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Mono dark 3+ gods:
Sandman only to guarentee last rd. Can survive several light runes and can use gemini to rid if needed.

Mono earth:
Kaguahime was useful on many stages for cd delay or water convert. Almost invincible with nestingdoll. Way safer than greek. Not powerful but consistent.

Who should i farm, this guy or the queen? Neither seem unique.

I'm kind of wondering on the farm aspect as well. Neither seems that great, though I think the SM is easier than the floors. I still need to farm the weekly. 5 more runs. I gave up doing the 40 stamina battle because she wasn't dropping.
(05-06-2018, 01:18 AM)evilvoice Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 11:13 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Mono dark 3+ gods:
Sandman only to guarentee last rd.  Can survive several light runes and can use gemini to rid if needed.

Mono earth:
Kaguahime was useful on many stages for cd delay or water convert.  Almost invincible with nestingdoll.  Way safer than greek. Not powerful but consistent.

Who should i farm, this guy or the queen?  Neither seem unique.

I'm kind of wondering on the farm aspect as well. Neither seems that great, though I think the SM is easier than the floors. I still need to farm the weekly. 5 more runs. I gave up doing the 40 stamina battle because she wasn't dropping.

I'd lean towards Ying Zheng just because explosion is a relatively rare mechanic that's becoming a lot more important these days, while there are already a lot of decent options to replace Rose for mass conversion. Only use for Rose I can think of ATM is 15W-15F Shield with those rune-converting corners a la Shingen's Horror stage.

I cleared a third run with dual Azathoth just for the animated skin; Will farm up five copies to feed and leave it at that, unless I get lucky and hit SLV11 in one go.

For those who are struggling with the Mono Dark Achievement because of no Hel, lot of Mono Dark teams allying Izanami for the x2 HP and RCR to tank through the various Ambushes.

Khaos-Izanami: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=591715&tnum=4
Lu Dongbin-Izanami: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=591614&tnum=6
Lu Bu-Izanami: No link, but was mentioned as a (Possibly zero-Diamond) clear in the Khaos-Izanami thread.

The general strategy seems to be:
  • AR Gemini for damage. Also helps with healing on Wave 3.2.
  • Some kind of explosion against Wave 7.1 (QTD, LDB, Froid, Yomi, PR Osiris etc.).
  • Something to help spin 9C at Wave 5.2 (Khaos, PR Endor, Zhuge Liang, Yocto etc.).
  • Don't bring Katherine, because she won't count as Dark for the Achievement.

If anyone wants me to elaborate on the strategies for the teams I linked, LMK.