Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Silver-white Silhouette
(11-19-2016, 12:22 AM)[SG] frozen slime Wrote: Just for craziness sake. ....
This light grind team may work.
Bael + pr Uranus + pr Uranus + M&M + pr light paladin + bael.
Rd 6. Chip away 50% hp. Pr pal, m&m, bael, bael, pr u, pr u. Can deal 4.5M from active.
Rd 7 grind. M&M, pr u, pr u. Run as cycle till ko.
Hp: 93724, Rec:7760
I crazily went in with the team I suggested.
Impt note... Equip craft that heals.
1-5 grind and burst as u wish.
6: as above.
7: 6th turn: both uranus, 12th turn: mm & both uranus. Run as cycle. Spin and dissolve anything and everthing including light. Most of e time, your attack cannot go past e defence. Cycle through till victory.
Craft mainly used in Rd 6 where sometimes there is heart rune drought. At 50% hp, total enemy attack is about 38k .... I think.
In Rd 7, forget about using bael. 90% shield apply. Hp better use for grinding.
Gd luck ....

[Image: YdV1e6O.png]

No patience for achievments lol. Really loving the sinergy between old fiend man and odin.

[Image: 30bd5b37b3a51eed1774639d894b4fec.png]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Regular Allies (max level): PR Daji, PR Wukong, All Babylons, All Norse VR 

ID - 40,752,281
80-90ish round grind (50 minutes of my life wasted) but 0 dime cleared with PR Ursula + Ursula, Novalis, Nidhogg, PR Wawel + PR Nidhogg

Just spin and grind all the way, once you hit the trojan, full burst with craft, making sure to filter out light runes. You can grind the boss relatively safely as long as you don't have a board filled with light (although you should be able to tank one or two rounds of crappy light-filled boards depending on your HP).

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
(11-20-2016, 09:55 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: 80-90ish round grind (50 minutes of my life wasted) but 0 dime cleared with PR Ursula + Ursula, Novalis, Nidhogg, PR Wawel + PR Nidhogg

Just spin and grind all the way, once you hit the trojan, full burst with craft, making sure to filter out light runes. You can grind the boss relatively safely as long as you don't have a board filled with light (although you should be able to tank one or two rounds of crappy light-filled boards depending on your HP).

Whaaa why'd it take so long??
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(11-20-2016, 10:02 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 09:55 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: 80-90ish round grind (50 minutes of my life wasted) but 0 dime cleared with PR Ursula + Ursula, Novalis, Nidhogg, PR Wawel + PR Nidhogg

Whaaa why'd it take so long??

prob because of non pr novalis and no xi.

this is basically my 2star farm team:

nidhogg novalis sunnie Xi DRAGON ursulally

DRAGON is any dragon like another nidhogg or colin or whatever.  once xi is up then it becomes easier.  i can even 8 combo ipkol.

i use this team because i dont have anything else.  got to love crooked mh seals.

i give up on all light.  i dont have bael or copper bullet and the boss has 546 debuffs for anything i have in all light.  ill read war and peace in less time than that crap text that shows up when i tap colin.
done farming. SLv 7 - 9 - 11 - 12 Smile
read some postings about bonus SLv up as well. seems lots of ppl experience bonus SLv up.

Nidhogg (L), Panda, Medusa, Earth Demonic Dragon, Byakhee, Barbara (A)
those are all battle ready Earth Dragons i have...
at boss stage, actually 4 Dragons can leech enough. just need to rune stack get away those Light runes and let fresh runes in. Panda makes this far more easier.

this morning when stamina ready, farmed the last copy and failed Sad stage #1 heavy no Earth runes and when 3 Earth came, couldnt spin 5 combos :/
1 dime for stamina refilil...

this is the '1st' sm card farm to max skill on 1st rotation. actually Earth YanXi should be the 1st one, but farmed that card in afraid of not getting back. special event card.

total mistakes, sm clear 1 dime reward, all and all in, down 5 dimes including that 1 dime refill for 1 battle. a max SLv card (lucky bonus) and a 3* craft and Harpy and Knight... cool Big Grin
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Maxed 2 colins.
I farm with barbanid team, 100% winning rates.
(11-20-2016, 08:34 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: Maxed 2 colins.
I farm with barbanid team, 100% winning rates.

after nearly farming colin to max, i believe any team which can b2b burst the last 2 rds is safest.

my plans are to get 3 colins.  farm 1 to max and others will be slvl1 but just in case they will be useful i could harpy in case he does not return for a year.

i think colin shines with light or dark xi on making an all light and dark board.  good for some annoying shields.
Man one maxed copy is enough for me... Maybe next time around I'll max another
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Not too difficult the second time around.

1* Clear (Dragon Team) with PR Ursula + PR Novalis, Masamune, Sunnie, PR Nidhogg + PR Nidhogg
1, 2, 3, 4) Stall for Novalis, then blast through everything. You can use Masamune and Ursula to speed things up.
5) Wait 5 turns, then grind down
6) Nidhogg heal and boost, Ursula + DC
7) Nidhogg boost and kill with prepped board. If still alive, then Masamune and Sunnie.

1* Clear (Earth Team) with PR Barbara + PR Panda, Furi, PR Byakhee, PR Pilatus + PR Nidhogg
1, 2, 3, 4) Stall for Panda and Furi, then blast through everything.
5) Wait 5 turns, then grind down
6) Nidhogg heal and gradually whittle down. Pilatus and burst down when his health gets low
7) Full burst with everything else - Nidhogg, DC, Team skill

1* Clear (Fire Team) with Nobunaga + PR Medea, Yukimura, PR Seth, 9-Headed Dragon

1) Target left, middle, right mob. Spin and kill left, then kill middle with less than 5 combos. Stall for CD on right mob.
2, 3, 4) Spin and kill
5) Yukimura, stall if still waiting for 9-headed dragon
6) Medea, 9-headed dragon, seth, Nobunaga
7) Nobunaga, DC

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi